Is Trump doing a good job?

Other discussions not related to the Permanent Portfolio

Moderator: Global Moderator

Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Is Trump doing a good job?

Post by Tortoise » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:02 am

As if 2020 couldn’t get any stranger, Kanye West has announced that he plans to join the presidential race.

Given that Kanye is likely to siphon more votes from Biden than from Trump, his presence in the race might give Trump an even better chance of winning.
Joe is just Biden his time now.
technovelist
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by technovelist » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:40 am

Tortoise wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:02 am
As if 2020 couldn’t get any stranger, Kanye West has announced that he plans to join the presidential race.

Given that Kanye is likely to siphon more votes from Biden than from Trump, his presence in the race might give Trump an even better chance of winning.
Yes, I'm pretty sure that will be the result.
Another nod to the most beautiful equation: e + 1 = 0
Smith1776
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Smith1776 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:51 am

I received this gem from an acquaintance the other day... I’ve known him for a long time and he’s always been a little bit.... anyway, this comment really takes the cake.

E0C1A701-9DE7-46D6-B3F4-8ECB7129A127.jpeg
E0C1A701-9DE7-46D6-B3F4-8ECB7129A127.jpeg (31.42 KiB) Viewed 84 times
PP: 20% KILO.B | 5% SBT.B | 60% VCIP | 15% VVL/VMO/VVO/VLQ
VP: 100% XGD
Liquidity: 90 Days of Expenses Bank Cash
Physical Bullion: 5% of Net Worth Gold & Silver
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:07 am

Tortoise wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:02 am

"Asked about foreign policy, West said, “I haven’t developed it yet. I’m focused on protecting America, first, with our great military. Let’s focus on ourselves first.”

The presidential hopeful also said he still has work to do on his tax policy.

“I haven’t done enough research on that yet,” West admitted. “I will research that with the strongest experts that serve God and come back with the best solution. And that will be my answer for anything that I haven’t researched. I have the earplug in and I’m going to use that earplug.”"

Vinny
"I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats."
pugchief
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pugchief » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:20 am

Smith1776 wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:51 am
I received this gem from an acquaintance the other day... I’ve known him for a long time and he’s always been a little bit.... anyway, this comment really takes the cake.

E0C1A701-9DE7-46D6-B3F4-8ECB7129A127.jpeg
Do people in Canada care about the US elections? I mean, I don't know anyone here who cares about elections in Canada...although I think Trudeau is a complete tool.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:11 am

I tried to register to get a ticket but never received my text so as to enter the code to register. Responded to the email that has all the below. If I can get straight that I DO have a ticket then high possibilities I'm going!

Vinny

Trump Pence Make America Great Again

Hello!

We are excited for you to be joining us at our Make America Great Again Rally in Portsmouth, NH on July 11th, 2020. To ensure a smooth entry into the rally, carefully review the below instructions.

Venue Information:
Air New England
62 Durham St.
Portsmouth, NH 03801

The campaign has arranged parking and shuttle bus services to the event from the below locations. Please note, if you choose to park elsewhere there are many other local parking lots available in the surrounding area. If you would like to participate in our shuttle service please go to one of the below locations:

Location 1:
NH Park & Ride
Grafton Rd.
Portsmouth, NH 03801

Location 2:
Field Next to 80 Rochester Ave.
Newington, NH 03801

Location 3:
200 International Dr.
Portsmouth, NH 03801

Location 4:
320 Corporate Dr.
Portsmouth, NH 03801

Below is a map of the Available Parking Lots. Signage and volunteers will direct you upon arrival.

Shuttle busses will begin running at 8:00AM.

Doors to the rally venue will open at approximately 3:00PM.

Early arrival is strongly encouraged.

Shuttles will transport you back to the parking lots after the conclusion of the rally.

All attendees will receive a temperature screening and will be provided a face mask that they are encouraged to wear but they are not mandatory. Hand sanitizer will be available for all attendees.

All guests attending the event will be screened by United States Secret Service. A prohibited items list is below for you to review before you arrive.

Food and drinks will be available for purchase, and restrooms will be available at the venue. The suggested attire is casual.

We look forward to a successful event and appreciate your continued support as we work to Make America Great Again!

Sincerely,

Team Trump-Pence

PROHIBITED ITEMS LIST

• Aerosols
• Alcoholic beverages
• Backpacks, bags, roller bags, suitcases bags exceeding size restrictions (12”x14”x5”)
• Balloons
• Balls
• Banners, signs, placards
• Chairs
• Coolers
• Drones and other unmanned aircraft systems
• Explosives of any kind (including fireworks)
• Glass, thermal and metal containers
• Laser lights and laser pointers
• Mace and/or pepper spray
• Noisemakers, such as air horns, whistles, drums, bullhorns, etc.
• Packages
• Poles, sticks and selfie sticks
• Spray containers
• Structures
• Supports for signs/placards
• Tripods
• Umbrellas
• Appliances (i.e. Toasters)
• And any other items that may pose a threat to the security of the event as determined by and at the discretion of the security screeners.
"I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats."