Reasons why I will not be getting injected for the Wuhan

Other discussions not related to the Permanent Portfolio

Moderator: Global Moderator

boglerdude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Reasons why I will not be getting injected for the Wuhan

Post by boglerdude »

The vax is safe and effective. Ergo, those worried about Covid can protect themselves. Pandemic over.

Why are the unvaccinated being persecuted? They have the right to risk an illness with a very high 95%+ survival rate.

They have the right to risk flying, skydiving, hunting, skiing, unhealthy diet, lack of exercise, drinking, smoking, boxing/tackle football, unprotected sex, driving. Many of these activities put others at risk.

Well, why be rhetorical. The issue is lack of compliance with the regime.
Kbg
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kbg »

The conspiracy is SO strong, even Hannity and Tucker are saying to go get a jab now.

Esplain please, what does this mean? Armageddon, the end of days, truth freedom and Justice, 7 figure lifetime annual annuity?
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t »

Fox news....
..... Controlled opposition
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale »

How do Verifiable Vaccination Records with SMART Health Cards Work?

https://vishnuravi.medium.com/how-do-ve ... 099370b27a

Many organizations, including Walmart and the State of California, are now providing vaccination records in digital form using the SMART Health Card Framework. SMART Health Cards are signed digital artifacts containing health data that patients can keep and share. The framework has been developed with open and decentralized technologies and its implementation has been led by a coalition of public and private organizations.
Unlike paper records, a SMART Health Card’s authenticity can be verified using its cryptographic signature, making it difficult to tamper with or forge. These cards are designed to be small and can be stored as a file or in a digital wallet. Apple has recently announced support for importing them into the Health app. They can also be embedded into a QR code and printed. To protect privacy, SMART Health Cards are intended to carry only the information strictly necessary to verify a vaccination record or lab result.
SMART Health Cards are currently used for storing and verifying COVID-19 vaccination and testing status for travel, school, or work. But there are several use cases beyond COVID-19 as well. As SMART Health Cards can encapsulate any type of health data, patients can use them to keep and voluntarily share verifiable health data with their doctors, research studies, or public health agencies.
In this article, we’ll take a look at the technology behind SMART Health Cards and the process of creating, sharing, and verifying them. We’ll also look at some sample code to help us understand the concepts involved.
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy »

Thanks, but the star of David on my armband will do quite nicely.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude »

murphy_p_t wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:00 pm Fox news....
..... Controlled opposition
FOX is much worse than CNN. Run by liberals whi supported the Biden election fraud with money and favorable coverage. They exposed themselves on election night. I hope a lot of the viewers they lost are permanent.

At least CNN doesn't even pretend to be news.
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy »

"Some months ago the CDC stopped counting breakthrough cases ... the large numbers of cases in people who had been vaccinated," said Dr. Harvey Risch of the Yale School of Medicine in an interview Monday with Fox News' Laura Ingraham.

"So, of course, those cases don’t register for the CDC’s counts, and so the great proportion [of cases] that they’re claiming are in unvaccinated people," Risch said.

"And that fallacy is why the U.S. and the CDC’s count is different from than Israel or the UK. It’s a fallacy.”
https://www.wnd.com/2021/07/top-epidemi ... vid-cases/
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude »

Maddy wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:08 am
"Some months ago the CDC stopped counting breakthrough cases ... the large numbers of cases in people who had been vaccinated," said Dr. Harvey Risch of the Yale School of Medicine in an interview Monday with Fox News' Laura Ingraham.

"So, of course, those cases don’t register for the CDC’s counts, and so the great proportion [of cases] that they’re claiming are in unvaccinated people," Risch said.

"And that fallacy is why the U.S. and the CDC’s count is different from than Israel or the UK. It’s a fallacy.”
https://www.wnd.com/2021/07/top-epidemi ... vid-cases/
More baseless conspiracy theories from another Ivy league professor. Look, i know the lying liars have lied about everything else, but surely they're not lying now.

That is sarcasm
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan »

That could potentially cause an undercount of cases, but as WiseOne has pointed out, "cases" don't necessarily mean very much. There are still two more columns in Corto's graph, hospitalizations and deaths:

Speaking of Israel:

It sure looks like some mysterious something that happened around March made a big difference. I suppose it remains to be seen whether the recent pop from the new variant will get anywhere near as high as the previous peak.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t »

"It sure looks like some mysterious something that happened around March made a big difference"

Winter lifted? More sunshine.
Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Tortoise »

Xan wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:36 am That could potentially cause an undercount of cases, but as WiseOne has pointed out, "cases" don't necessarily mean very much. There are still two more columns in Corto's graph, hospitalizations and deaths:
I see that nobody has commented yet on the article I linked in my previous post. I'll post it again here in case anyone missed it:

Reuters: 40% of people being admitted to UK hospitals for Covid-19 are fully vaccinated

How is it possible that in the UK, 40% of Covid hospitalizations are fully vaccinated people, yet supposedly in L.A. County only 1.3% of Covid hospitalizations are fully vaccinated people? How might we explain that massive discrepancy?
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t »

I'm also very interested to know.

I've seen it stated, with authority, that it doesn't matter which injection you receive, just get the one which is available. So that a different "vaccine" is available in the UK than in LA cannot be the reason for the discrepancy.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t »

murphy_p_t wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:21 pm Further reason for skepticism...

How was the pharma industry able to create the inoculation for Wuhan in such record time? Even though they've never developed a successful inoculation for HIV and the common cold.
What's truly remarkable is that not one, but at least four pharma companies claim to have the solution. Each one in record breaking time!

Has Alice gone to Wonderland!?!?
Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Tortoise »

I just took a look at the L.A. County Department of Public Health website and saw something quite interesting. They recommend Covid screening tests for people who are not fully vaccinated, and do not recommend screening tests for fully vaccinated people:
Screening testing

[...] Current screening testing recommendations are primarily for persons who are not fully vaccinated in certain settings and as an additional layer of risk assessment for the residents in skilled nursing homes.

Recommendations

Screening testing is not recommended for:
  • Fully vaccinated persons
    To date, all published literature indicate that currently authorized vaccines are highly effective at preventing infection. With the few exceptions listed below, fully vaccinated people with no COVID-19-like symptoms and no known exposure should not be tested for SARS-CoV-2 infection and should be exempted from routine screening testing programs.
[...]

Screening testing is recommended*:
  • For persons who are not fully vaccinated in the following settings
    • Staff and residents of community care facilities
    • Persons living/working in high-risk congregate settings (e.g., shelter, correctional and detention facilities, group homes)
    • Those who are part of a workplace or school screening program
    • Those who are playing high-contact and moderate-contact youth and adult recreational sports
    * Unless required by a Health Officer Order.
http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/acd/nc ... #Situation

Exercise for the reader: When you almost exclusively screen Population A (the not fully vaccinated) but not Population B (the fully vaccinated), guess which population will produce the vast majority of the positive test results that end up getting reported as Covid cases, hospitalizations, and deaths?
Kbg
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kbg »

Tortoise wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:31 am
Xan wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:36 am That could potentially cause an undercount of cases, but as WiseOne has pointed out, "cases" don't necessarily mean very much. There are still two more columns in Corto's graph, hospitalizations and deaths:
I see that nobody has commented yet on the article I linked in my previous post. I'll post it again here in case anyone missed it:

Reuters: 40% of people being admitted to UK hospitals for Covid-19 are fully vaccinated

How is it possible that in the UK, 40% of Covid hospitalizations are fully vaccinated people, yet supposedly in L.A. County only 1.3% of Covid hospitalizations are fully vaccinated people? How might we explain that massive discrepancy?
Of course, you don't post the guy's corrective statement fully.

As Benjamin Franklin said...half truths are the greatest of lies.
Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Tortoise »

Kbg wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:35 pm Of course, you don't post the guy's corrective statement fully.

As Benjamin Franklin said...half truths are the greatest of lies.
Is the 40% statement in my post incorrect? Feel free to share the guy's full corrective statement and explain why it shows my 40% statement is incorrect. I'm willing to be enlightened if I'm wrong.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t »

Very reasonable request. Since it sounds like he's accusing you of being a liar.
jswinner

Post by jswinner »

You can also say when 100% are vaccinated, 100% of those few hospitalizations will be vaccinated, and back to is it with or because of...
See this https://twitter.com/i/status/1417323212279631873
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t »

Speaking of liars, people I don't take medical guidance from, one of the high priests of covidism....

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... nding-use/
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan »

murphy_p_t wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:31 pm Speaking of liars, people I don't take medical guidance from, one of the high priests of covidism....

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... nding-use/
Hundreds of other medical professionals, people who believe that Fauci did fund gain of function research and lie about it, also recommend taking the vaccine.

It sounds like you DO take advice from Fauci, that is, Fauci completely determines your course of action. You'll do the opposite of everything he says whether it's a good idea or not.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t »

Lol
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t »

Oh, you're referring to the medical professionals whose licenses are in jeopardy should they make recommendations outside of the covidian religion.
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me »

MangoMan wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm
Xan wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:44 pm

Hundreds of other medical professionals, people who believe that Fauci did fund gain of function research and lie about it, also recommend taking the vaccine.
Whether or not this statement is true, why is Fauci still calling the shots if he is a liar?
Isn't that part of the job description for high ranking government employees and politicians?
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan »

Whether or not this statement is true, why is Fauci still calling the shots if he is a liar?
That's a great point, and he shouldn't be. The question seems to hinge on the definition of "gain-of-function". Seems that in order for him to categorically answer "no" as he did, if there's ANY debate about whether what was going on was considered "gain-of-function", he would have had to mention that in his testimony. So yes, he's probably guilty and should be fired/jailed.
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me »

Xan wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:19 pm

That's a great point, and he shouldn't be. The question seems to hinge on the definition of "gain-of-function". Seems that in order for him to categorically answer "no" as he did, if there's ANY debate about whether what was going on was considered "gain-of-function", he would have had to mention that in his testimony. So yes, he's probably guilty and should be fired/jailed.
I'm sure Merrick Garland will get right on that as soon as he receives the referral from Senator Paul.