Reasons why I will not be getting injected for the Wuhan

Other discussions not related to the Permanent Portfolio

Moderator: Global Moderator

Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Reasons why I will not be getting injected for the Wuhan

Post by Maddy »

Has anyone here been visited by the Vaccine Squad?
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale »

Maddy wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:15 pm
Has anyone here been visited by the Vaccine Squad?

No.

But I've also never been visited by the census takers or been called for a political poll.
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
Hal
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Hal »

tomfoolery wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:21 pm
vnatale wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:49 pm If Smith1776 invites us all to his wedding...you are going to need that vaccine to go!

Vinny

Canada likely to reopen border to vaccinated Americans in August

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/canada-us- ... =124614198
Seems dangerously early. It's barely been 18 months.
Well, none of you "Northern Hemispherians" can come to the Deep South.
We can't have our Drop Bears getting sick from the Covid ;) => https://australian.museum/learn/animals ... drop-bear/

https://covid19.homeaffairs.gov.au/travel-restrictions
Aussie GoldSmithPP - 25% PMGOLD, 75% VDCO
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan »

murphy_p_t wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:27 pm Scoreboard update

https://www.fromrome.info/2021/07/17/de ... -one-week/
Does anybody other than Murphy really take these kinds of links seriously?
Mark Leavy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mark Leavy »

Xan wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:40 pm Does anybody other than Murphy really take these kinds of links seriously?
While I find Murphy (and his posts) a little over the top, I thoroughly enjoy his perspective. I may not be quite as tin-foil hatted as he is, but... damn it is fun reading.

And to be honest, Murphy and Kamala and Joe are pretty much on the same page.

Joe and Kamala preaching against the vaccine.
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me »

Mark Leavy wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:11 am
Xan wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:40 pm Does anybody other than Murphy really take these kinds of links seriously?
While I find Murphy (and his posts) a little over the top, I thoroughly enjoy his perspective. I may not be quite as tin-foil hatted as he is, but... damn it is fun reading.

And to be honest, Murphy and Kamala and Joe are pretty much on the same page.

Joe and Kamala preaching against the vaccine.
I remember Joe saying in a debate that he wouldn't trust any vaccine developed under Donald Trump. I think Kamala said the same thing.

So is that why they claimed the vaccine didn't exist until after they took office (even though I think both were vaccinated before then).
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member
Location: https://www.jwst.nasa.gov/content/webbL ... sWebb.html

Post by Cortopassi »

I understand on this forum, everything is generally looked at sideways, looking for the underlying reason, conspiracy, etc. I do some of that myself for sure, esp. when it comes to what the government says is a "good" diet.

I ask, regardless of your belief in other therapies, or that the vaccine is some population control, or it was simply to enrich pharmaceutical companies, looking at the graphic below, which is being replayed with amazing similarities in region after region, hospital after hospital -- can any hardcore non-believers at least begrudgingly admit that the vaccine is at least certainly doing what its top line intent was meant to do? These are all seemingly easily statistically significant differences between vaccinated and not.

Or do you go down the rabbit hole that all these hospitals and cities are also complicit in making up this "fake" data in a never ending plan to do (insert your latest theory here).

More:

More than 97% of people getting hospitalized with Covid-19 now are unvaccinated, Walensky said.

And 99.5% of deaths are among the unvaccinated, US Surgeon General Dr. Vivek Murthy said Sunday.

In Alabama, over 96% of COVID-19 deaths since April 1 were in unvaccinated people, the state health department said on July 13, for 509 deaths out of 529 total.

n Louisiana, 97% of the state's COVID-19 cases and deaths since February have been in unvaccinated people, Gov. John Bel Edwards said Friday.

New York City Health Commissioner Dr. Dave Chokshi said the vaccines are "astonishingly effective" while sharing that over 98% of COVID-19 hospitalizations and deaths in the city between Jan. 1 and June 15 were in people who were not fully vaccinated.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/statistic ... d=78845627
Kbg
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kbg »

Cortopassi wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:32 pm can any hardcore non-believers at least begrudgingly admit that the vaccine is at least certainly doing what its top line intent was meant to do?
No, next question.
boglerdude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by boglerdude »

Yes, the vax is great. So why did LA just re-muzzle the vaccinated

https://old.reddit.com/r/LockdownSkepti ... th_prison/
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy »

I think you should go into a field other than statistics.

Edit: You know, there's been a fair bit of discussion on this forum regarding the statistical issues surrounding the collection of CoVid data. It's been hard to miss. So I can only conclude that anyone who persists in peddling this kind of shit is engaged in a deliberate campaign to mislead, and that their agenda is more important than the integrity of their "data."
Last edited by Maddy on Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan »

boglerdude wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:51 am Yes, the vax is great. So why did LA just re-muzzle the vaccinated

https://old.reddit.com/r/LockdownSkepti ... th_prison/
They re-muzzled the unvaccinated, and the vaccinated are collateral damage. If the mask mandate were just for the unvaccinated, then those unvaccinated people would simply fail to wear one.
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan »

Maddy wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:57 am I think you should go into a field other than statistics.

Edit: You know, there's been a fair bit of discussion on this forum regarding the statistical issues surrounding the collection of CoVid data. It's been hard to miss. So I can only conclude that anyone who persists in peddling this kind of shit is deliberately ignoring the fact and that their agenda is more important than the integrity of their "data."
The starkness of Corto's data makes it hard to deny. However much the numbers might be off because of whatever theory, it wouldn't come close to explaining this massive discrepancy between vaccinated and unvaccinated in the chart.
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Cortopassi »

Unfortunately, as I expected, many are deflecting to other issues and also attacking my ability to understand math. Hah.

When in the history of humanity has such a massive undertaking happened, and been so successful, so quickly, other than maybe mobilizing for wars to kill people?

I hope, regardless of your ultimate disdain for the vaccine, whether it is going to sterilize the human race, kill us in the end, enrich the pharmaceutical industry, etc, etc, the ability for humans to do this so quickly is amazing and hopefully it translates to other diseases over time.

As for stats, I'll be the first to say I am not an expert, but there's only a handful or drugs that I am aware of that have such a high efficacy rate.

And...and...if this debate is still political in a fashion (since it seems red states have lower vax rates), Trump was the force behind Warp Speed which got this to happen so quickly. And was vaccinated, right? But also pushed other therapies. And was ok with masks, sometimes, but against mostly. The cognitive dissonance is painful.
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan »

It's also easy to forget that there isn't just "the vaccine". There are dozens worldwide, and judging by the numbers they are ALL very effective. Okay, perhaps not the Chinese one that failed in the Seychelles... The ones available in the US are all very effective.

If you think the two mRNA vaccines are a Communist plot, there are the J&J and AstraZenica for you. Or are all the different, independently-developed vaccines part of the conspiracy, and simultaneously a) failing, which is demonstrably false, and b) executing whatever the grand scheme is?

If you think the vaccines are killing countless victims, then how is that being missed, while the extremely quiet VAERS signals for Guillen-Barre and blood clots of the J&J (some tiny number in 100,000 or something) were picked up?
Kbg
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kbg »

Demonstration of how to waste 30 seconds of one's life that you will never get back.

Post to this thread.

Demo over.
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Cortopassi »

Kbg wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:47 am Demonstration of how to waste 30 seconds of one's life that you will never get back.

Post to this thread.

Demo over.
Absolutely. But there's still that human instinct to want to convince people your thinking is the right thinking.....
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude »

We all know lots of people who have been vaxxed. Does anyone know anyone who has had real problems from it?

I know maybe 2 dozen who missed work and said they were sick from the vax. My wife's cousin's daughters evidently are experiencing problems with their cycles after getting vaxxed. That's it.

That doesn't sound too serious to me. Of course there could be long term effects we don't know about.

I now know one person who got sick from what looks like covid. She tested positive after coming back from South America and has missed a few weeks of work and i heard she got pneumonia. Shes also in her 60s and probably a 35+ BMI (definitely obese).
Kbg
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kbg »

WiseOne summed it up very well a couple of pages back, there's not much more to say.

The data is there for the ST to make a solid odds based probabilistic decision. Frankly, there is likely not to be a decision in the remainder of our lives that will have this much data to base it on. The data is literally global in nature, scope and scale and it's consistent in it's message.

We will learn if there are LT issues over time.
Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Tortoise »

Cortopassi wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:32 pm [varioius stats showing the vast majority of Covid cases, hospitalizations, and deaths are among the unvaccinated]
Do we know how many vaxxed vs. unvaxxed people were tested to arrive at those stats?

The reason I ask is because most hospitals' protocol used to be to test all inpatients for Covid and label any positive result a "Covid hospitalization" (or "Covid death" if the patient died), even if no Covid symptoms were observed.

If most hospitals have now updated their protocol to test only all unvaxxed inpatients, and test vaxxed inpatients only if they exhibit Covid symptoms, you could imagine that that would skew the case/hospitalization/death stats quite heavily toward the unvaxxed if almost nobody (whether vaxxed or unvaxxed) exhibits Covid symptoms anymore. Because you're testing Population A at a much higher rate than Population B.

In order for the stats you shared to be meaningful, we would need to know whether most hospitals have indeed updated their Covid testing protocol in the way I just described.

This has been one of the perennial problems of Covid stats over the past 18 months: We're bombarded with all sorts of stats, but we are rarely given the details of how the reporting entities measured those stats.

Here's an interesting Covid statistic being reported by Reuters:
40% of people being admitted to UK hospitals for Covid-19 are fully vaccinated
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale »

MangoMan wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:04 pm
As I roll my eyes, they of course tell meall they do all day is watch CNN. Duh, like I hadn't already figured that out.

I've never watched CNN on any regular basis. In the long ago past I'd only put it on when there some big-time news going on with them being the only one covering it 24 hours. But that was decades and decades go. Cannot remember the last time I had the station on - sometime in the 90s?

As you can see from this....

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainmen ... asis.html/

.....there are barely over a million daily viewers of CNN. That is about 0.30% of the total U.S. population (of course a higher percentage of the sentient adult population).

I KNOW you will have an answer for me....but why do those on the right always give this outsize influence of CNN over the ENTIRE population that is not on the right? How does CNN have this influence if one does not watch CNN?

Is it possible that those who are not on the right are capable of getting information from many sources and intelligently analyzing it to come up with opinions not shared by those on the right? In other words... they are NOT being brainwashed and come to their own conclusions just as I believe many on the right believe that they do.
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t »

Cortopassi wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:32 pm I understand on this forum, everything is generally looked at sideways, looking for the underlying reason, conspiracy, etc. I do some of that myself for sure, esp. when it comes to what the government says is a "good" diet.

I ask, regardless of your belief in other therapies, or that the vaccine is some population control, or it was simply to enrich pharmaceutical companies, looking at the graphic below, which is being replayed with amazing similarities in region after region, hospital after hospital -- can any hardcore non-believers at least begrudgingly admit that the vaccine is at least certainly doing what its top line intent was meant to do? These are all seemingly easily statistically significant differences between vaccinated and not.

Or do you go down the rabbit hole that all these hospitals and cities are also complicit in making up this "fake" data in a never ending plan to do (insert your latest theory here).

More:

More than 97% of people getting hospitalized with Covid-19 now are unvaccinated, Walensky said.

And 99.5% of deaths are among the unvaccinated, US Surgeon General Dr. Vivek Murthy said Sunday.

In Alabama, over 96% of COVID-19 deaths since April 1 were in unvaccinated people, the state health department said on July 13, for 509 deaths out of 529 total.

n Louisiana, 97% of the state's COVID-19 cases and deaths since February have been in unvaccinated people, Gov. John Bel Edwards said Friday.

New York City Health Commissioner Dr. Dave Chokshi said the vaccines are "astonishingly effective" while sharing that over 98% of COVID-19 hospitalizations and deaths in the city between Jan. 1 and June 15 were in people who were not fully vaccinated.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/statistic ... d=78845627
This is certainly worth examining more closely.

In the meantime, I acknowledge that these claims are coming from the same highly coordinated regime which has acted deceptively against the public in the last 18 months.

-2 weeks to flatten the curve
-PCR test abusively used to foster pandemonium, fear of asymptomatic cases
-face masks minimize spread of virus
-suppression of speculation that Wuhan virus originated in the Wuhan lab
-suppression of information/ investigation of treatments such as ivermectin and hcq
-US government didn't fund gain of function research at Wuhan
-etc

The cynic (realist?) may suspect that the regime is recognizing that the stick is losing its effectiveness, so they'll try the carrot.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t »

Further reason for skepticism...

How was the pharma industry able to create the inoculation for Wuhan in such record time? Even though they've never developed a successful inoculation for HIV and the common cold.
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me »

murphy_p_t wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:21 pm Further reason for skepticism...

How was the pharma industry able to create the inoculation for Wuhan in such record time? Even though they've never developed a successful inoculation for HIV and the common cold.
See my last post in the Coronavirus General Discussion thread if you want to get really conspiratorial.
jalanlong
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by jalanlong »

vnatale wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:52 pm
MangoMan wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:04 pm As I roll my eyes, they of course tell meall they do all day is watch CNN. Duh, like I hadn't already figured that out.
I've never watched CNN on any regular basis. In the long ago past I'd only put it on when there some big-time news going on with them being the only one covering it 24 hours. But that was decades and decades go. Cannot remember the last time I had the station on - sometime in the 90s?

As you can see from this....

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainmen ... asis.html/

.....there are barely over a million daily viewers of CNN. That is about 0.30% of the total U.S. population (of course a higher percentage of the sentient adult population).

I KNOW you will have an answer for me....but why do those on the right always give this outsize influence of CNN over the ENTIRE population that is not on the right? How does CNN have this influence if one does not watch CNN?

Is it possible that those who are not on the right are capable of getting information from many sources and intelligently analyzing it to come up with opinions not shared by those on the right? In other words... they are NOT being brainwashed and come to their own conclusions just as I believe many on the right believe that they do.
I would suggest that you underestimate how many times CNN is used (especially online) as a news source for the average website like Facebook. People may not turn on CNN directly on their television, but it is hard to avoid CNN news links all over social media. And for today’s drive-by news consumer, those headlines may be their main source of current events.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t »

"Is it possible that those who are not on the right are capable of getting information from many sources and intelligently analyzing it to come up with opinions not shared by those on the right? In other words... they are NOT being brainwashed ... "

It seems the original comment was deleted by the author. Regardless, I look forward to seeing his comments, which reflect this ability.