Reasons why I will not be getting injected for the Wuhan

Other discussions not related to the Permanent Portfolio

Moderator: Global Moderator

murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Reasons why I will not be getting injected for the Wuhan

Post by murphy_p_t » Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:42 pm

Again, I note that the study you furnished concludes that ivermectin is safe for human use.
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:43 pm

murphy_p_t wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:42 pm
Again, I note that the study you furnished concludes that ivermectin is safe for human use.
That's the same logic that concludes that the Covid vaccines are safe. So, are you agreeing that your "thousands of corpses" rhetoric is wrong?
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:45 pm

No.

I'm simply reiterating what the authors of your study concluded.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:46 pm

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/fo ... population

How can someone with this resume be such a conspiracy theorist?
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:50 pm

murphy_p_t wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:45 pm
No.

I'm simply reiterating what the authors of your study concluded.
Okay, definitely trolling. Murphy, your opinion is welcome but your tactics are not. Let's take a 7-day break and see how it goes.
I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by I Shrugged » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:14 am

Somebody is gonna get cancelled.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:23 pm

Anyone here not vaccinated but still considering it? Anyone up for a 2nd dose and uncertain about it? Anyone considering getting their kids vaccinated?
Kriegsspiel
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kriegsspiel » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:19 am

I can't help but think that if the marketing moved more in the direction of "get vaccinated because this was an in-development biological weapon that escaped, not a natural virus" more people would see getting vaccinated favorably.

I wonder if Joe has put the kibosh on that because the Chinese have threatened to release pictures of Hunter Biden getting pegged by a Chinese prostitute if that happens ;D
You there, Ephialtes. May you live forever.
I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by I Shrugged » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:33 am

We would be against getting our kids vaccinated, at this point. The heart inflammation thing needs to be answered.
Kriegsspiel
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kriegsspiel » Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:40 pm

Well, forcing kids to get a vaccine would illustrate the shivaistic nature of biological weapons. I wonder if the Chinese are kicking themselves for not being ready to exploit the situation. It's like when the Germans first unleashed poison gas in WWI. The defending Algerians and some French basically ran pell mell toward the rear across a wide section of the front, but the Germans weren't prepared to advance into the gap because they didn't expect it to be so effective.

On the other hand, if an unfinished virus could shut down the world (including, let's not forget, US naval ships), think about what a more polished product could do. This is definitely one area where having a wide gene pool is a benefit for the defense. As opposed to, say, majority Han China.
You there, Ephialtes. May you live forever.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:23 am

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (38.07 KiB) Viewed 2915 times
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:53 am

vnatale wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:23 am
Capture.JPG
Very interesting that MI, GA, WI, AZ, and NV all align with Trump states on the vaccine but somehow they went for Biden lol.

The reality is all the states went for Trump including PA so Jim should probably fix his chart.
D1984
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by D1984 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:37 pm

MangoMan wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:07 pm
Well Xan, you finally have an answer to the question Murphy refused to answer! According to Hal Turner,
Most Who Took COVID Vax will be dead by the year 2025.
Note that I have no idea who Hal Turner is and I'm just posting this as a public service so that all of the forumites who got the jab can start getting their affairs in order for their impending demise. You're welcome.
A white supremacist (see note 1 below), theocratic Christian dominionist, Holocaust denying, convicted felon conspiracy theorist nutter. Some of the conspiracy theories he's promoted are so "out there" that he makes the stuff that was on Coast to Coast AM and Alex Jones look sane by comparison.

Mr. Turner has no medical degree or scientific background that I am aware of.

Note 1: By this I mean an actual white supremacist rather than the wokeness definition of "white supremacist" where anyone who simply believes in racially neutral treatment of all people is suddenly a "white supremacist" now.
Last edited by D1984 on Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
D1984
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by D1984 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:43 pm

SomeDude wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:53 am
vnatale wrote:
Capture.JPG
Very interesting that MI, GA, WI, AZ, and NV all align with Trump states on the vaccine but somehow they went for Biden lol.

The reality is all the states went for Trump including PA so Jim should probably fix his chart.
Looks like someone's off his meds again LOL.

Why do you believe this conspiracy nonsense that all of the states (or at least all of these five swing states) went for Trump? The reality is that Donald Trump's own actions and/or the GOP's actions blew a potentially winnable election for him in these states (and then cost his party one or maybe two Senate seats in the Georgia special election).
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:07 pm

MangoMan wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:07 pm
Well Xan, you finally have an answer to the question Murphy refused to answer! According to Hal Turner,
Most Who Took COVID Vax will be dead by the year 2025.
Note that I have no idea who Hal Turner is and I'm just posting this as a public service so that all of the forumites who got the jab can start getting their affairs in order for their impending demise. You're welcome.
Fantastic! Now we have a benchmark. Let's see what percentage of them are dead by 2025. (It doesn't really specify specify whether that means the end or beginning of 2025.)

Of course, SOME percentage of people who got the vaccine will in fact be dead by then.

This is actually much more than I asked from Murphy: this is a prediction. All I really wanted was some agreed-upon way, ahead of time, to tell whether or not a genocide had taken place. I will agree now that if half of people who got a vaccine are dead in three/four years, that "genocide" would be an appropriate term.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:28 pm

D1984 wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:43 pm

SomeDude wrote:

vnatale wrote:
Capture.JPG

Why do you believe this conspiracy nonsense that all of the states (or at least all of these five swing states) went for Trump? The reality is that Donald Trump's own actions and/or the GOP's actions blew a potentially winnable election for him in these states (and then cost his party one or maybe two Senate seats in the Georgia special election).

Isn't there always the logical follow up question to this? What happened to all those states that went for Trump? Why were the fixers inept in all of those states?
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
D1984
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by D1984 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:34 pm

vnatale wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:28 pm
D1984 wrote:
SomeDude wrote:
vnatale wrote:
Capture.JPG

Isn't there always the logical follow up question to this? What happened to all those states that went for Trump? Why were the fixers inept in all of those states?
Ah, but you see, the Deep State™ (and/or George Soros, Bill Gates, Barack Obama, Anthony Fauci, plus the ghosts of Hugo Chavez and Karl Marx) only put the fixers in the exact states they would be needed in and that were "swingy" enough to be believable if they went for Joe Biden. There was no point in fixing the vote in, say, Alabama or Wyoming because if states like that started going for Biden it would be obvious something sinister was going on behind the scenes.

Note: I (obviously) don't believe the above but that's the "logic" some of these people are using.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:37 pm

D1984 wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:34 pm

vnatale wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:28 pm

D1984 wrote:

SomeDude wrote:

vnatale wrote:
Capture.JPG

Ah, but you see, the Deep State™ (and/or George Soros, Bill Gates, Barack Obama, Anthony Fauci, plus the ghosts of Hugo Chavez and Karl Marx) only put the fixers in the exact states they would be needed in and that were "swingy" enough to be believable if they went for Joe Biden. There was no point in fixing the vote in, say, Alabama or Wyoming because if states like that started going for Biden it would be obvious something sinister was going on behind the scenes.

Note: I (obviously) don't believe the above but that's the "logic" some of these people are using.

The same "logic" that on one hand says that governments are the most inept organizations anywhere to be found while at the same time believing these same governments being able to pull off these fantastical conspiracies with the conspiracists never being identified?
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:56 am

Vaccine Refusal in Trump Country Makes It a Sitting Duck for COVID Delta Variant

http://www.smirkingchimp.com/thread/wil ... ta-variant
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:32 am

"MLB to offer free tickets for COVID vaccinations

Major League Baseball announced on Friday that all 30 clubs will be doing “Vaccinate at the Plate” promotions in which fans who are not vaccinated can get a free ticket to a game if they agree to get jabbed at the ballpark:

“Each of the 30 MLB Clubs will host at least one event in June where unvaccinated fans will be able to receive a free ticket to a game if they get a COVID-19 vaccination shot at the event. MLB Clubs will have the flexibility to construct the giveaway to their own specifications including where the event is hosted, when in June it takes place, and if the tickets are good for that day's game or a game later in the 2021 season.”"
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mountaineer » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:58 am

I think it is quite sad that Biden strove most of his adult life to be president, and now that he attained his goal he won’t remember it.
DNA has its own language (code), and language requires intelligence. There is no known mechanism by which matter can give birth to information, let alone language. It is unreasonable to believe the world could have happened by chance.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:21 am

Mountaineer wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:58 am
I think it is quite sad that Biden strove most of his adult life to be president, and now that he attained his goal he won’t remember it.
He's just short of a babbling vegetable. The way the media has to cover for him makes me laugh. This is only year 1 and he isn't even allowed to talk with anyone unscripted.

To the liberals on the forum, do you even know who you voted for? He is a literal puppet. Who do you think is pulling the strings? Who is speaking into his earpiece? He tells the entire works he will "get in big trouble" if he calls on reporters not on the list. It's beyond pathetic.
boglerdude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by boglerdude » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:15 am

> Who do you think is pulling the strings?

Blackrock/Goldman, same as under Trump.

Edit to include some content: https://old.reddit.com/r/LockdownSkepti ... be_tested/
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:13 am

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... ource=feed

Chris Paul Bears the Brunt of Pro Sports’ Vaccination Problem

Leagues are seeing the downside of treating vaccines as simply a matter of personal choice.

Recently, several NFL players made news because they’ve declined to share whether they’ve received a shot, or because they expressed ambivalence about or outright aversion to COVID-19 vaccination. Sam Darnold, the quarterback of the Carolina Panthers, disclosed Wednesday that he wasn’t vaccinated. His explanation to reporters was vague:

I still gotta think about all those certain things that go into it. Again, it’s everyone’s choice whether they want to get vaccinated or not. So, that’s really all I got on it. I don’t want to go too into detail ... I’m just staying by myself right now. I don’t have a family or anything like that ... I’m gonna evaluate that on my own and make the best decision that I feel like, again, is the best for myself.

On social media, Darnold was utterly roasted. Sports fans were quick to remind Darnold that he’d once missed three games in 2019 because he had mononucleosis; of all people, he should understand the importance of avoiding infectious diseases when possible. Detractors said he was selfish and linked his vaccination status to his sometimes lackluster on-field performance. “I’ve seen Sam Darnold throw back across the field into traffic enough to know that decision-making isn’t his strong suit,” the sportswriter Adam Fromal quipped on Twitter.

Professional athletes have access to some of the best medical experts in the world, so the refusal of Darnold and others to get vaccinated isn’t a matter of inadequate information. Earlier this month, Ron Rivera, the coach of the Washington Football Team, brought in the immunologist Kizzmekia Corbett, one of the country’s top coronavirus experts, to answer his players’ concerns about vaccination. How many people who aren’t professional athletes get to question a scientist who helped develop the Moderna vaccine?

Montez Sweat, a Washington defensive end, was unpersuaded. “I’m not a fan of it,” Sweat said of vaccination. “I probably won’t get vaccinated until I get more facts and that stuff. I’m not a fan of it at all.”

You would think, after the NFL and the NFL Players Association established looser safety protocols for vaccinated players than for unvaccinated ones, that this new incentive would prove compelling. But just three football teams have more than 70 of their 90 players vaccinated, The Washington Post has reported. (Despite Paul’s curious case, vaccination rates are better in the NBA; the league confirmed in May that nearly 80 percent of players had been vaccinated).

According to the NFL protocols, players who are unvaccinated must be tested daily for COVID-19, aren’t permitted to eat meals with teammates, aren’t allowed to use the sauna or steam room, and have to travel on a separate plane, among other restrictions. A player who violates any of these rules is subject to a $50,000 fine. Buffalo Bills wide receiver Cole Beasley expressed his outrage about the differing rules on Twitter, calling the NFL players’ union “a joke” for agreeing to them. Cincinnati Bengals running back Joe Mixon echoed similar sentiments.