Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Coronavirus General Discussion

Post by Mountaineer » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:44 am

dualstow wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:34 am
MangoMan wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:08 am
Of course, in those days, you had no Netflix to pass the time so there wasn't much else to do but lay in bed.
Netfleas.
Not as much fun.
;D That scratches today’s itch for a good joke.
DNA has its own language (code), and language requires intelligence. There is no known mechanism by which matter can give birth to information, let alone language. It is unreasonable to believe the world could have happened by chance.
WiseOne
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by WiseOne » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:12 am

Strange trend in NYC case reporting...

Yesterday, both the state and the mayor's office reported over 5,000 new cases, and this morning they reported 3100 new cases. Sounds horrific, BUT:

The total case numbers do not add up. These were: March 26 (2 days ago) - 21,873, March 27 (yesterday) 25,573, and today it's 26,697. If you do the math, the actual # new cases is 3700 for yesterday, and 1124 this AM (presumably since sometime last night). I thought initially it was due to variations in the specific 24 hour period used to count daily cases, but two days in a row like this? Getting weird.

These are big numbers, but if MY figures are correct, the downward trend I've noticed since March 22 is continuing. In other words, NYC is already past its peak. This is consistent with my hospital's broadcast this AM reporting that the number of COVID cases in house has decreased, i.e. they discharged more people with COVID than were admitted. (didn't give numbers though.)

We will see if the trend continues! although it's possible that the case incidence won't show a single peak, because there may be multiple waves. Of course, many other places in the US are now in the explosive-increase phase, so US numbers overall will probably not peak for some time yet.
pmward
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pmward » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:16 am

Yeah there is some discrepancy I've noticed here in the AZ numbers as well. From what I can gather it's that some sources (like the AZDHS) are only reporting the CDC test positives, and others are reporting both CDC and private testing facility positives. I'm not sure if something like that is going on in NY as well?
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:59 am

If it weren't for this crisis, I wouldn't have learned so many interesting things about the W.H.O. For example, they are China's b*tch and they hate Israel. Just two of the many amazing facts out there.
RIP Marcello Gandini
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:02 am

Yesterday marked a turning point for me, at which time I am now >50% inclined to believe that this is a contrived crisis. The revelation that enormous caches of PPE supplies have been held back (not by ordinary citizens, but by "stakeholders," so to speak), was just the latest in a parade of paradoxes and nonsequiturs that can no longer be rationally explained by incompetence.
WiseOne
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by WiseOne » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:15 am

Maddy wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:02 am
Yesterday marked a turning point for me, at which time I am now >50% inclined to believe that this is a contrived crisis. The revelation that enormous caches of PPE supplies have been held back (not by ordinary citizens, but by "stakeholders," so to speak), was just the latest in a parade of paradoxes and nonsequiturs that can no longer be rationally explained by incompetence.
Sorry, Maddy, but it's not contrived. I can believe that companies might have either forgotten about their PPE caches, or just not have been willing to hand them over until recently. FWIW, a friend of mine is saying the same thing, about this being all a political construct aimed at manipulating elections.

Here's an email I got just this morning from a former student of mine who is an anesthesiology resident in the city. Details redacted to protect anonymity.
Currently, [the] hospital = a big COVID cave. On Thursday they moved all pediatric patients to [another hospital]. All pediatric wards have been converted into COVID units. NICU, however, can not move because OB is still active, so ... premature babies live next to COVID patients (I just hope babies do not have ACE so they would be somehow immune ...). There are almost no non-COVID patients in the hospital anymore ...

Stay safe ~~ and I really wish you won't be reassigned anywhere ... especially to Queens ... my colleagues who are reassigned there said it is like hell there ... patients dying on the hallway ...
I'm REALLY glad if the daily new cases continue to trend down like I've been seeing, but I expect hospitals may still see increases in COVID cases for a while. It sounds like it would be hard to accommodate more. There are 2000 more beds that are supposed to come online by Monday (field hospitals plus the ship) but I understand those are only for non-COVID cases.
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:50 am

MangoMan wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:06 am
dualstow wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:59 am
If it weren't for this crisis, I wouldn't have learned so many interesting things about the W.H.O. For example, they are China's b*tch and they hate Israel. Just two of the many amazing facts out there.
Why would they hate Israel? Some of the best med-tech and pharma-tech comes out of there.
I know, and I'm sure that drives them nuts.

btw: 'Trump Is Right About the Coronavirus. The WHO Is Wrong,' Says Israeli Expert
Dr. Dan Yamin has developed models for predicting the spread of infectious diseases, and helped curb the Ebola epidemic. He says the coronavirus could take some 13,000 lives in Israel – but there's cause for optimism
“The actual number of people who are sick with the virus in South Korea is at least double what’s being reported, so the chance of dying is at least twice as low, standing at about 0.45 percent – very far from the World Health Organization’s [global mortality] figure of 3.4 percent. And that’s already a reason for cautious optimism.”
Granted this is from 7 days ago.
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.pr ... -1.8691031
RIP Marcello Gandini
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy » Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:01 pm

WiseOne wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:15 am
Maddy wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:02 am
Sorry, Maddy, but it's not contrived. I can believe that companies might have either forgotten about their PPE caches, or just not have been willing to hand them over until recently. FWIW, a friend of mine is saying the same thing, about this being all a political construct aimed at manipulating elections.
In retrospect, "contrived" was a poor choice of words. I don't deny that hospitals are overwhelmed, but I do question what brought us to this point and what interests were being advanced by having a nation on lock-down and the world economy at a virtual standstill. So perhaps the term "engineered crisis" would have been better.
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member
Location: https://www.jwst.nasa.gov/content/webbL ... sWebb.html

Post by Cortopassi » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:10 pm

What or who would this being engineered help out?

I apparently have swallowed the blue pill, because again, I have intelligent colleagues who are saying this is all some kind of cover to round up all the pedophiles in the world without having riots. Some group of patriot generals are running this. I’ve heard for the first time words like adrenochrome. Some satanic pedophile cult, that even the pope is part of. The mercy ships going to NY and CA will be the method to round these people up and bring them to Guantanamo.

And you can’t believe any of the news sources or people who debunk this stuff because they are controlled by this pedophile group. So you either believe or you are wrong.

And when none of this happens, they’ll just change the date to sometime in the future and try again.

The human mind is so open to conspiracies, it is amazing.
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:13 pm

Cortopassi wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:10 pm
I apparently have swallowed the blue pill, because again, I have intelligent colleagues who are saying this is all some kind of cover to round up all the pedophiles in the world without having riots.
I still have the t-shirt from my last pro-pedophile riot.

:P
RIP Marcello Gandini
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mountaineer » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:19 pm

Cortopassi wrote:

I apparently have swallowed the blue pill, because again, I have intelligent colleagues who are saying this is all some kind of cover to round up all the pedophiles in the world without having riots. Some group of patriot generals are running this. I’ve heard for the first time words like adrenochrome. Some satanic pedophile cult, that even the pope is part of. The mercy ships going to NY and CA will be the method to round these people up and bring them to Guantanamo.

And you can’t believe any of the news sources or people who debunk this stuff because they are controlled by this pedophile group. So you either believe or you are wrong.

And when none of this happens, they’ll just change the date to sometime in the future and try again.

J U S T .... WOW!
DNA has its own language (code), and language requires intelligence. There is no known mechanism by which matter can give birth to information, let alone language. It is unreasonable to believe the world could have happened by chance.
shekels
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by shekels » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:21 pm

Cortopassi wrote:

Q Followers..
This is a coup to bring the Treasonous individuals to justice who tried to overthrow a Duly Elected President.

Also I am hearing that it was cover for the Treasury to nationalize the Central Bank (Fed).

But just think, the Conspiracies may be cover for something else entirely.
Red pill and Blue pill your choice.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
shekels
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by shekels » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:25 pm

MangoMan wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:21 pm
Can someone please ELI5 what adrenochrome means in terms of the current state of affairs? Google was of no help.
Here is what the conspiracy or non conspiracy is referring to.
https://thetruthrevolution.net/adrenoch ... childrens/

Scroll down for Video.

Edit:
Or you could just search Hillary is Satan Worshiper "adrenochrome" in DD go search engine.
Last edited by shekels on Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mountaineer » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:30 pm

shekels wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:25 pm
MangoMan wrote:
Can someone please ELI5 what adrenochrome means in terms of the current state of affairs? Google was of no help.
Here is what the conspiracy is referring to.

Scroll down for Video.
Jeeze, after reading that I have to wash my laptop with chlorox and napalm and do at least 7 anti-virus/malware scans to make sure it's clean. >:D
shekels
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by shekels » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:35 pm

Mountaineer wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:30 pm
shekels wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:25 pm
MangoMan wrote:
Here is what the conspiracy is referring to.

Scroll down for Video.
Jeeze, after reading that I have to wash my laptop with chlorox and napalm and do at least 7 anti-virus/malware scans to make sure it's clean. >:D
So I guess we won't be getting into the Anthony Weiner Laptop.
With the Email Cover-Up and also the Video of Hillary on it then.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:46 pm

MangoMan wrote:
Can someone please {explain} what adrenochrome means in terms of the current state of affairs? Google was of no help.
Google led me to the wiki page - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrenochr ... _the_brain
Several small-scale studies (involving 15 or fewer test subjects) conducted in the 1950s and 1960s reported that adrenochrome triggered psychotic reactions such as thought disorder, derealization, and euphoria.[2]
RIP Marcello Gandini
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:03 pm

The whole adrenochrome thing strikes me as an attempt to distract the conspiracy-minded from the very real conspiracies that are coming to light and the fact that we're on the verge of losing our country. Get the right-wingers out on a limb and then discredit them in masse.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:17 pm

Cortopassi wrote:

The Intelligence Trap book well explains why this is so. And, contrary to what you'd intuitively think, studies prove that it is the most highly intelligent who are most susceptible to false believing! Read what I posted from the first two pages of the book.

Vinny
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
mdwilson1991
Associate Member
Associate Member

Post by mdwilson1991 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:08 pm

Maddy wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:01 pm
In retrospect, "contrived" was a poor choice of words. I don't deny that hospitals are overwhelmed, but I do question what brought us to this point and what interests were being advanced by having a nation on lock-down and the world economy at a virtual standstill. So perhaps the term "engineered crisis" would have been better.
What brought us to this point:

A contagious and potentially lethal virus was transmitted to humans from animals. It has a long enough incubation period without symptoms to allow it to be spread across the entire planet by people who are unaware they are carrying it.

What interests were being advanced by having a nation on lock-down and the world economy at a virtual standstill:

Preventing the further spread of the virus by person to person contact, leading to overwhelming the health care systems of the planet, and widespread sickness and death, not only from the virus itself but also from all of the other health problems whose treatments are precluded by a lack of health care resources.
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:31 pm

mdwilson1991 wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:08 pm
Maddy wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:01 pm
What brought us to this point:

A contagious and potentially lethal virus was transmitted to humans from animals. It has a long enough incubation period without symptoms to allow it to be spread across the entire planet by people who are unaware they are carrying it.

What interests were being advanced by having a nation on lock-down and the world economy at a virtual standstill:

Preventing the further spread of the virus by person to person contact, leading to overwhelming the health care systems of the planet, and widespread sickness and death, not only from the virus itself but also from all of the other health problems whose treatments are precluded by a lack of health care resources.
I'd like to believe that the motives were that clear, but to do so you'd have to attribute a great deal more incompetence to the officials running this thing than I think even they are capable of. Perhaps I'm more inclined than most to think like a criminal, but that's only because my work surrounded me with high achieving, highly-entitled sociopaths for so long. I know a bit about how they think and, like it or not, that is more often than not the personality type that controls this country. And you'd have to be deaf, dumb and blind not to understand how desperate the globalists are about now to influence the outcome of the upcoming election.
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member
Location: https://www.jwst.nasa.gov/content/webbL ... sWebb.html

Post by Cortopassi » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:18 pm

Maddy wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:03 pm
The whole adrenochrome thing strikes me as an attempt to distract the conspiracy-minded from the very real conspiracies that are coming to light and the fact that we're on the verge of losing our country. Get the right-wingers out on a limb and then discredit them in masse.
I hear this a lot. Can you please put into a few bullet points what exactly our country is losing? While I feel we’ve hopefully only temporarily lost our way, all I feel we’ve lost lately is the ability to see both sides of an issue and compromise.

Vinny, is the link to that book’s first couple pages in another post?

Pug, the guys are highly intelligent, and world smart who are into this. Sounds like the book Vinny references discusses how this happens. I can’t explain it at all.

Shekels, your post on Clinton and mentioning adrenochrome was what got me to write this, because I first ever heard about it yesterday from this guy, who also mentioned Clinton, the Weiner laptop, pedophiles, etc.
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mountaineer » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:25 pm

Mountaineer wrote:
I just ran several anti-everything scans on my MacBook, cleaned out almost everything that various apps save with CleanMyMac X, then rebooted. Now all the cached pages have to do their thing. Slow for a while and it's a relatively new MacBook with maxed out memory and SSD. It's a conspiracy! ;)
Kriegsspiel
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kriegsspiel » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:58 pm

Cortopassi wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:18 pm
I hear this a lot. Can you please put into a few bullet points what exactly our country is losing? While I feel we’ve hopefully only temporarily lost our way, all I feel we’ve lost lately is the ability to see both sides of an issue and compromise.
I have no idea what Maddy is talking about, but I'm pretty concerned about the economic damage and authoritarianism going on right now. It's tough to tell yet but I'm thinking we're going to regret the bailout that just passed.
You there, Ephialtes. May you live forever.
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:21 pm

Kriegs sounds very sober right now.
RIP Marcello Gandini
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:24 pm

Mountaineer wrote:
Naptha! O0
RIP Marcello Gandini