Following hearings?

Other discussions not related to the Permanent Portfolio

Moderator: Global Moderator

vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Following hearings?

Post by vnatale »

How many of you are following today's hearings? I am until I leave for my office. I hope it is on NPR radio so I can listen during the drive. And, normally I'd be able to follow it once I get to my office since the norm is for me to work alone in my office. But today, I'm pushing for several meetings with people (regarding that retirement plan we are attempting to implement).

Vinny
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Following hearings?

Post by Mountaineer »

vnatale wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:03 am How many of you are following today's hearings? I am until I leave for my office. I hope it is on NPR radio so I can listen during the drive. And, normally I'd be able to follow it once I get to my office since the norm is for me to work alone in my office. But today, I'm pushing for several meetings with people (regarding that retirement plan we are attempting to implement).

Vinny
My opinion only: Why would I waste the time to watch? All theatrics and what would I do with the info? Thus, it's only entertainment at best and probably pretty low grade entertainment at that. :'(
DNA has its own language (code), and language requires intelligence. There is no known mechanism by which matter can give birth to information, let alone language. It is unreasonable to believe the world could have happened by chance.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale »

Mountaineer wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:33 am
vnatale wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:03 am How many of you are following today's hearings? I am until I leave for my office. I hope it is on NPR radio so I can listen during the drive. And, normally I'd be able to follow it once I get to my office since the norm is for me to work alone in my office. But today, I'm pushing for several meetings with people (regarding that retirement plan we are attempting to implement).

Vinny
My opinion only: Why would I waste the time to watch? All theatrics and what would I do with the info? Thus, it's only entertainment at best and probably pretty low grade entertainment at that. :'(
FAR from theatrics!

Vinny
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale »

MangoMan wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:47 am
Mountaineer wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:33 am

Vinny
Agree. It's like watching on election night. Who cares what all the idiots have to say? I can wake up tomorrow morning and get the executive summary in one paragraph.
It is watching live history in the making.

Vinny