The Left is Eating Itself Pt. II

Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Re: The Left is Eating Itself Pt. II

Post by Xan » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:32 pm

Whenever there's a debate about whether or not "men" can get pregnant, it's worth asking what the definition of "man" is. One side of the debate will have a very clear definition, and the other side will be totally unable to define the word "man".

Without being able to define "man", they really can't say what it means for a "man" to be pregnant.

This exchange between Matt Walsh and a doctor illustrated this quite well:
https://www.dailywire.com/news/49589/wa ... matt-walsh
left-wing gender theory can be entirely dismantled and debunked with one simple question: What is a man? All of the talking points, all of the sermonizing, all of the stuff about "transgenderism" and "gender fluidity" and "gender spectrums" — all of it is blown to pieces by a question that my six-year-old could answer. No leftist who espouses gender theory can provide a coherent answer to this question. Few will even attempt it.
Kriegsspiel
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kriegsspiel » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:23 pm

Via Tim Pool, Bernie Sanders' campaign workers complain that he isn't paying them the $15/hr he champions. He cuts their hours instead. He also laments that they went public with that information.

8)
You there, Ephialtes. May you live forever.
Kriegsspiel
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kriegsspiel » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:24 pm

:P
Kriegsspiel
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kriegsspiel » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:35 pm

Maddy wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:05 pm
This is the face of the New Left. God bless 'em, they deserve one another.
Trans Activist Sues Brazilian Wax Business after Owner Refused to Shave Her Balls
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/0 ... her-balls/
On the ball-shaving news front, apparently this guy is obsessed with children's tampons, and tried to organize a "parents-free" pool party for children. Color me surprised.
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:11 pm

Perhaps it’s unfair to put this item in this thread as it’s more “world gone crazy.” I’m tempted to put it here because of the left’s obsession with race, and because of their anti-white slant (my personal perception).

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/07/us/afrof ... index.html
RIP Marcello Gandini
Kriegsspiel
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kriegsspiel » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:37 pm

Grocery Store "Go Back Where You Came From" Hoax via Tim Pool

Black Georgia state representative claims a white guy told her to go back where she came from when she tried to check out too many items in the express lane. He shows up at her press conference to let everyone know she was lying, that he's Cuban, and that he's an Anti-Trump Democrat. Now she says he might not have exactly said to go back where she came from :D :D :D

I'm sure this isn't the first case of TDS that has manifested in auditory hallucinations. Fascinating stuff.
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

The "Wax My Balls" Lady is Doubling Down

Post by Maddy » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:30 pm

Now "she" is boasting that she got a cosmetics store shut down. https://www.infowars.com/transgender-ac ... shut-down/

There's a name for this mindset and behavior, and a DSM diagnosis to boot. They're flaming BOR-DER-LINES.
sophie
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by sophie » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:31 am

Not sure it's too helpful to focus on the antics of a crazy person, because nut jobs have always and will always be with us independently of any sort of politics.

However, I take the point that this crazy person was able to exploit the basic illogic of transgender politics for greater effect & publicity than might otherwise be possible. Not too long ago, what you did if you wanted to be transgender was to quietly go for it, maybe join a reddit forum, but otherwise keep it to yourself and your circle of friends. I know a number of transgender people who hold responsible positions and are well respected in their fields, and the fact that they're transgender doesn't even register with most of their colleagues. Now, being transgender is a political statement and is even being held as something to aspire to. Sort of like how being Hispanic apparently makes you morally superior.
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:04 am

However, I don't see this as a phenomenon at all unique to the "transgender" crowd. It's become emblematic of the New Left.

It's not only transgenders who have adopted the familiar "you're either my persecutor or my savior" mentality characteristic of BPD, or who have acquired the knack for "triangulating." Or who spend their days actually creating situations that foment conflict and that feed the control issues and persecution complexes they experience in their heads.

Once upon a time, it was the province of disturbed 14-year-old girls in psych wards to exert control over other people by setting in motion a conflict and watching from a distance ("Who, me?") when the two projectiles collide in a massive firestorm somewhere down the road. Now, we've got an entire political movement that has embraced deception, provocation, gaslighting and other forms of manipulation as the antidote to whatever form of emotional turmoil these self-styled victims happen to be experiencing.

These people are no longer content to simply live their lives as they choose. When they feel distressed or powerless, it's not enough to work through their issues in the privacy of their homes with the support of friends and professionals. They actively project their issues onto other people, demanding that society at large become an unwitting prop in their never-ending psychodrama.
jacksonM
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by jacksonM » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:14 am

I wonder how long it will be before we have "Human Rights Tribunals" for this sort of thing like they have in Canada.

If this ever does come to the U.S.A I think they are going to need a lot of judges because those courts will be very busy.
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mountaineer » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:59 pm

jacksonM wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:14 am
I wonder how long it will be before we have "Human Rights Tribunals" for this sort of thing like they have in Canada.

If this ever does come to the U.S.A I think they are going to need a lot of judges because those courts will be very busy.
Your statement reminds me of something I heard recently: If the people in the US continue down the road of no external authority, whether God or civil law, is valued, i.e "self is all important, to hell with those who disagree with me" and morality goes by the wayside, it is not possible to have sufficient numbers of police to maintain order. Chaos will reign supreme.
DNA has its own language (code), and language requires intelligence. There is no known mechanism by which matter can give birth to information, let alone language. It is unreasonable to believe the world could have happened by chance.
jacksonM
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by jacksonM » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:00 pm

Mountaineer wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:59 pm
jacksonM wrote:

Your statement reminds me of something I heard recently: If the people in the US continue down the road of no external authority, whether God or civil law, is valued, i.e "self is all important, to hell with those who disagree with me" and morality goes by the wayside, it is not possible to have sufficient numbers of police to maintain order. Chaos will reign supreme.
I think I know what "external authority" you have in mind and frankly I don't think it has much guidance to offer in these troubling times. Re: the most troubling and chaotic time in our nation's history - the civil war. Of what help was the external authority in resolving the question of slavery? None, I think. Both sides quoted it with equal fervor. I think you could say the same thing about the controversy of scrotum waxing. We know the almighty is against boiling a kid in it's mother's milk but we don't really have any specific guidance on this subject.

I do agree with your basic point however. I don't view it in the context of End Time Biblical prophecy as you probably do but yes it's troubling. When I hear the Dems say "nobody is above the law" when talking about Trump I think immediately of illegal immigration. And that's another issue where you can quote scripture and make your point either way.
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mountaineer » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:01 pm

jacksonM wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:00 pm
Mountaineer wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:59 pm
jacksonM wrote:

I think I know what "external authority" you have in mind and frankly I don't think it has much guidance to offer in these troubling times. Re: the most troubling and chaotic time in our nation's history - the civil war. Of what help was the external authority in resolving the question of slavery? None, I think. Both sides quoted it with equal fervor. I think you could say the same thing about the controversy of scrotum waxing. We know the almighty is against boiling a kid in it's mother's milk but we don't really have any specific guidance on this subject.

I do agree with your basic point however. I don't view it in the context of End Time Biblical prophecy as you probably do but yes it's troubling. When I hear the Dems say "nobody is above the law" when talking about Trump I think immediately of illegal immigration. And that's another issue where you can quote scripture and make your point either way.
Actually I meant "external authority" in the broadest sense (like what I described in the i.e. " "). In the case of the Civil War, the soldiers followed the external authority of their commanders or were likely shot. If one chooses to operate only on what they personally think is right (they themselves being THE source of authority) all we are left with is chaos. A society, in order to function, must have some commonly held source of external authority be it police, civil laws, a dictator, a tyrant, or God's law. I see the US slipping away from that external authority - e.g. hooligans who dump water on police and laugh; drivers who run red lights, stop signs and cut others off in traffic; illegals who swarm to cross the border with little consequence; and lastly those who boil their kids in its mother's milk (just kidding - pun intended - on that one since we don't live in the Jewish theocracy of a couple thousand years ago). AFWIW, I'm not really in to End Times stuff; that's more for the fundie TV preachers who are looking to buy a new jet.
DNA has its own language (code), and language requires intelligence. There is no known mechanism by which matter can give birth to information, let alone language. It is unreasonable to believe the world could have happened by chance.
Kriegsspiel
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kriegsspiel » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:37 pm

White Democrats Are Resigning Following Diversity Scandal And Demands
Tim Pool wrote:Far left ideology and intersectionality are becoming pervasive within the Democratic Party to the extent that several white democrats have resigned from senior positions at the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee over demands for more diversity. One woman Allison Jaslow even went on to say she must bow out to help the mission.
;D
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:39 pm

Kriegsspiel wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:37 pm
White Democrats Are Resigning Following Diversity Scandal And Demands
Tim Pool wrote:Far left ideology and intersectionality are becoming pervasive within the Democratic Party to the extent that several white democrats have resigned from senior positions at the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee over demands for more diversity. One woman Allison Jaslow even went on to say she must bow out to help the mission.
;D
Should we all just step onto an ice floe and go away? Am I white enough to join? I should really confirm that in advance.
RIP Marcello Gandini
Kriegsspiel
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kriegsspiel » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:09 pm

Kriegsspiel wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:37 pm
I'm sure this isn't the first case of TDS that has manifested in auditory hallucinations. Fascinating stuff.
Another auditory hallucination.

This one is actually more severe than the Georgia one. This reporter actually linked to a short video of Trump, but heard him say the exact opposite of what he says in the video. He must have listened to the clip multiple times, but his disease distorted his perception of reality. Fascinating.
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:48 am

Simonjester wrote:
dualstow wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:39 pm
Kriegsspiel wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:37 pm
(video) White Democrats Are Resigning Following Diversity Scandal And Demands
Should we all just step onto an ice floe and go away? Am I white enough to join? I should really confirm that in advance.
ice flows are for Eskimos Inuit peoples, way to "cultural appropriation "... you may be white enough.. ;)
hah! O0
RIP Marcello Gandini
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:54 pm

RIP Marcello Gandini
Kriegsspiel
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kriegsspiel » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:52 pm

It feels like just yesterday when everyone I knew was laughing about Clayton Bigsby, Black White Supremacist. Then I realize, holy shit, that was 15 years ago.

VITA BREVIS
ARS LONGA
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:55 am

MangoMan wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:39 am
And in other news:
Black journalist essentially calls for return to segregation

MLK would be rolling in his grave. :'(
I read it. Whew, that was a trip down the rabbit hole.
Simonjester wrote: yesterday was the day i suddenly realized i can no longer tell satire and parody from reality...

https://steadfastandloyal.com/politics/ ... l-warming/
I don’t know if this is necessarily the left, but the rest of the thread title has gone literal. Wow!
Simonjester wrote: LOL i just posted that link without realizing the thread title became literal.. that is awesome... O0

coming soon the "soylent green new deal"..
RIP Marcello Gandini
ochotona
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by ochotona » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:22 pm

Warren just came out and said she would ban fracking... she just lost any hopes of flipping Texas blue.
Kriegsspiel
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kriegsspiel » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:22 pm

She also wants to expand DACA and Temporary Protected Status, decriminalize illegal immigration, expand legal immigration, and take 5x more refugees than we do now. I would have to guess her hope is in all those people who don't live there yet.
moda0306
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by moda0306 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:48 am

MangoMan wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:13 am
Kriegsspiel wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:22 pm
She also wants to expand DACA and Temporary Protected Status, decriminalize illegal immigration, expand legal immigration, and take 5x more refugees than we do now. I would have to guess her hope is in all those people who don't live there yet.
Candidates tend to lean farther from center in the primaries and then move more to the middle in the general election, but she is so far from the center there's no coming back. I can't imagine most mainstream Dem voters think any of this stuff is a good idea.
These don’t appear to be particularly that far-left positions to me. Maybe “modestly left” and perhaps unpopular.

The wall itself has a 30-some percent approval rating if I remember correctly. So apparently unpopular positions can be floated and people still easily win.
shekels
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by shekels » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:31 am

moda0306 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:48 am
MangoMan wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:13 am
Kriegsspiel wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:22 pm
Candidates tend to lean farther from center in the primaries and then move more to the middle in the general election, but she is so far from the center there's no coming back. I can't imagine most mainstream Dem voters think any of this stuff is a good idea.
These don’t appear to be particularly that far-left positions to me. Maybe “modestly left” and perhaps unpopular.

The wall itself has a 30-some percent approval rating if I remember correctly. So apparently unpopular positions can be floated and people still easily win.
I am very skeptical when you hear stats like this, 30% here 60 % there.
I have got to wonder how believable a firm that puts these stats together, and how Biased they are and what is their agenda.
As I recall Hillary was leading Trump in the "POLLS" .
If there is still a Silent Majority the pollsters would have not gotten their desired outcome as many People are NOT going to divulge that information in this day of Fascist Doxxing.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member
Location: https://www.jwst.nasa.gov/content/webbL ... sWebb.html

Post by Cortopassi » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:50 pm

From Warren's website: https://elizabethwarren.com/issues#latest-announcements
Decriminalize migration and refocus enforcement on serious criminal activity. Entering the country without authorization has always been a violation of civil immigration law, but thanks to a former segregationist Senator, it’s also a criminal violation. This additional criminal provision is totally unnecessary for border security, and for a century, it was rarely enforced. But since the early 2000s, it has been used to build and sustain a massive immigration detention complex. In 2016, over half of all federal criminal prosecutions were for immigration violations — more than prosecutions for terrorism, organized crime, hate crimes, or financial fraud.

This is something I've never considered and I would suspect is used to great effect to scare Americans. Illegal immigration will still break civil laws, just not criminal.

Assuming her statements are correct that for 100 years it was never enforced anyway, what's the concern? Why have laws on the books that aren't enforced? Do we want to waste resources criminally prosecution immigrants?

Just asking.

I have to say, about the only issues that I disagree with her on are climate change and free college/loan forgiveness