Epstein

Other discussions not related to the Permanent Portfolio

Moderator: Global Moderator

Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Epstein

Post by Maddy » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:57 pm

You've got to wonder. . . Why now? And for whom (or for what faction) was Epstein amassing control files?

It crossed my mind to ask what monumental event(s) might be about to occur that would require something this scandalous to divert the public's attention?
jacksonM
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Epstein

Post by jacksonM » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:59 pm

Maddy wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:57 pm
You've got to wonder. . . Why now? And for whom (or for what faction) was Epstein amassing control files?

It crossed my mind to ask what monumental event(s) might be about to occur that would require something this scandalous to divert the public's attention?
I don't know what you have in mind but based on initial stories I read my first thought was that the whole idea was to associate Epstein with Donald Trump to influence the 2020 election. We all know from the Mueller report that the Russians routinely do this kind of thing but I thought maybe the Dems and the mainstream media might have observed how effective it can be and decided to adopt the same tactics (sarcasm intended).

After all, Epstein has a house in Palm Beach and was an acquaintance of Trump. Somebody even found a photo of the two of them together so what more evidence of collusion with pedophiles do you need? I've even seen it suggested that some of the young girls were actually recruited at the Trump mansion.

I expect to see congress critters standing in front of a camera to explain why we need a full investigation to determine whether or not the president of the United States is a pedophile. They will probably say they don't necessarily believe it and hope that it isn't true but that the American people have a right to know the truth about these serious allegations. I wouldn't even be surprised if some young lady comes forward to claim that she has first hand knowledge that Donald Trump was deeply involved.
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:27 pm

We've known for a number of years now--well predating Trumps entre into politics--that Bill Clinton was a frequent guest on the Lolita Express. For years many of us have been predicting a time when the anti-Clinton Deep State would allow the films to surface and would bring down the Clintons once and for all.

Alinsky himself couldn't drag Trump into this one.

Check out this [otherwise] very credible interview of one of Epstein's former girls. She names, of all people, Alan Dershowitz. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLAzubOpOtg

[EDIT]: It's interesting that exactly ONE name just casually rolls off the tongue of this source.
ALAN DERSHOWITZ: This is the only #MeToo case where I just didn’t know the person at all. And every other #MeToo case there was a preexisting relationship. They knew each other, they worked together, they had sex. These are people who just came out of the blue for money. I never met them, didn’t know them. From day one, I said there will be no photographs, I never met them, I didn’t know them, there will be no witnesses and there weren’t.

Finally, David Boies admitted to me on tape that it was impossible for me to have been in the place. Now that lawyer is trying to sue me for defamation. But I don’t worry because, in America, a falsely accused person has the right to defend themselves… At 80 years old, I really have better things to do. And part of this is clearly motivated by the fact that I’ve defended Trump on Constitutional grounds.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... ded-trump/
Last edited by Maddy on Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
Tyler
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Tyler » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:54 pm

Maddy wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:57 pm
I've read unconfirmed rumors that Epstein got that unbelievably sweet deal that previously let him off the hook because Acosta was informed that Epstein worked for US intelligence. If true (who knows, but it's believable enough), this new indictment could be a sign that there's a new boss in town and one small but particularly disturbing corner of the swamp is actually being drained.
drumminj
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by drumminj » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:33 pm

Tyler wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:54 pm
...there's a new boss in town and one small but particularly disturbing corner of the swamp is actually being drained.
Don't go getting my hopes up if you can't follow through :)
WiseOne
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by WiseOne » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:34 am

I take this as a sign that the Russia investigation has officially gone nowhere, so now it's time to try something else.

Hey it worked for Ken Starr, didn't it?
shekels
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by shekels » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:39 am

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/column ... f-epstein/

Side note: In Google when I typed in search "trump calls out bill clinton jeffrey epstein on hannity"
Nothing came up on the first page.
Typed the same search in Yandex and got the result I was Looking for.

The Internet scrub to remove Bill Clinton and Jeffery Epstin connection has begun..with Wikipedia and Youtube
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tyler
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Tyler » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:51 am

Yeah, the deep ties between Epstein and Clinton have been known for years.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/billionaire- ... foundation

I've always assumed that's how he walked free, and the fact that Epstein no longer appears protected must certainly have Bill squirming. I imagine he's not the only one, either.
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member
Location: https://www.jwst.nasa.gov/content/webbL ... sWebb.html

Post by Cortopassi » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:23 pm

R. Kelly also finally arrested again for his underage sex trafficking.

Very interesting parallels. Powerful, rich individuals, lots of people nod, nod, wink, wink look the other way for friggin' decades, and now finally both hopefully will receive some real sentences and prison justice, I hope.

If I was the ruler of the universe, I would be putting these guys through some painful shit as well as anyone who enabled them and/or looked the other way.
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:38 pm

I hadn’t heard the Intelligence theory. Very interesting, and worth checking out/following up.

Corto, if you become Ruler of the Universe, could you make me minister of- never mind. No light-hearted posts in this thread. Epstein’s crimes are just too abysmal and depraved.
Sam Bankman-Fried sentenced to 25 years
Kbg
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kbg » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:32 pm

Gees, how bout Occam's Razor...people aren’t putting up with sexually abusive men in high places anymore. Long overdue, happy for my daughters.
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:53 pm

That’s not really Occam’s razor, the best explanation being the simplest one. I don’t think anyone has wanted to put up with abuse, going back to caveman times.
Sam Bankman-Fried sentenced to 25 years
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Cortopassi » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:40 pm

Maybe with all the cameras and electronic transactions and such, this stuff just gets harder to hide as we go forward, which is good.
drumminj
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by drumminj » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:12 pm

Cortopassi wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:40 pm
this stuff just gets harder to hide as we go forward, which is good.
Not that I'd argue that prostitution and rape of minors is a good thing but....the loss of anonymity seems like it will be bad overall. Less freedom of expression, freedom of association, people less willing to speak out and express opposing views....

Better to let 10 guilty men go free and all that?
ochotona
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by ochotona » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:43 pm

Epstein taught at the Dalton School, where he possibly assaulted his students. Interesting fact about Dalton:

"Tuition for 2019-20 in Grades K-12 is $51,350, which is among the lowest of our peer schools. At Dalton, the full cost of books, computers/tablets and lunch is included in the annual tuition."
Kbg
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kbg » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:08 pm

dualstow wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:53 pm
That’s not really Occam’s razor, the best explanation being the simplest one. I don’t think anyone has wanted to put up with abuse, going back to caveman times.
In reference to to previous posts on this thread, close enough. ;)
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Cortopassi » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:29 am

ochotona wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:43 pm
Epstein taught at the Dalton School, where he possibly assaulted his students. Interesting fact about Dalton:

"Tuition for 2019-20 in Grades K-12 is $51,350, which is among the lowest of our peer schools. At Dalton, the full cost of books, computers/tablets and lunch is included in the annual tuition."
Well, at least it includes lunch. ::)
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:22 am

drumminj wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:12 pm
Cortopassi wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:40 pm
this stuff just gets harder to hide as we go forward, which is good.
Not that I'd argue that prostitution and rape of minors is a good thing but....the loss of anonymity seems like it will be bad overall. Less freedom of expression, freedom of association, people less willing to speak out and express opposing views....

Better to let 10 guilty men go free and all that?
What's certain is that the high-IQ, low-insight savants bent on a global technocracy are moving forward. The only viable defense to this, it appears, is for the surveilled to turn their technology against them. It's a less than satisfactory solution, but if 8x10 glossies of Bezos' private parts are what it takes to slow them down, then so be it.
jacksonM
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by jacksonM » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:18 pm

Another one you just knew was coming. It took a while but they finally found a clip in their archives from 1992....

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ta ... y-n1030686
The footage shows two wealthy men laughing and pointing as they appear to discuss young women dancing at a party.
Talk about factual reporting. How do they know those two men were wealthy and why does that matter? You can't hear what they are saying but they "appear" to be discussing "young" women. I saw young women in that clip depending on what you mean by "young". I think I know what they mean to infer by the word "young" but I don't see any that appear under-age.
Kriegsspiel
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kriegsspiel » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:21 pm

This might sound crazy, but I think NFL cheerleaders are hot, too.
You there, Ephialtes. May you live forever.
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:54 pm

Kriegsspiel wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:21 pm
Well... Mostly.
Kriegsspiel
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kriegsspiel » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:47 pm

NFL Fans:

NFL: OK OK OK! Jeez everyone calm down, we'll have a dude prance around out there with the cheerleaders!

NFL Fans: Image

NFL: SO INCLUSIVE AND DIVERSE Image
jacksonM
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by jacksonM » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:50 pm

Xan wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:54 pm
Kriegsspiel wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:21 pm
Well... Mostly.
We should all be cheering for that black dude in the middle, of course.

There must be a name for those who don't clap loud enough but I'm having a hard time keeping up with all the names they come up for what's wrong with people like me.
Kriegsspiel
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kriegsspiel » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:39 pm

jacksonM wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:50 pm
There must be a name for those who don't clap loud enough but I'm having a hard time keeping up with all the names they come up for what's wrong with people like me.

*sputters into glass*
Yes, yes! Diverse and beautiful! So brave!

:P :P :P
Kriegsspiel
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kriegsspiel » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:41 am