Moderator: Global Moderator

jacksonM
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Epstein

Post by jacksonM » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:59 pm

Maddy wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:57 pm
You've got to wonder. . . Why now? And for whom (or for what faction) was Epstein amassing control files?

It crossed my mind to ask what monumental event(s) might be about to occur that would require something this scandalous to divert the public's attention?
I don't know what you have in mind but based on initial stories I read my first thought was that the whole idea was to associate Epstein with Donald Trump to influence the 2020 election. We all know from the Mueller report that the Russians routinely do this kind of thing but I thought maybe the Dems and the mainstream media might have observed how effective it can be and decided to adopt the same tactics (sarcasm intended).

After all, Epstein has a house in Palm Beach and was an acquaintance of Trump. Somebody even found a photo of the two of them together so what more evidence of collusion with pedophiles do you need? I've even seen it suggested that some of the young girls were actually recruited at the Trump mansion.

I expect to see congress critters standing in front of a camera to explain why we need a full investigation to determine whether or not the president of the United States is a pedophile. They will probably say they don't necessarily believe it and hope that it isn't true but that the American people have a right to know the truth about these serious allegations. I wouldn't even be surprised if some young lady comes forward to claim that she has first hand knowledge that Donald Trump was deeply involved.
Tyler
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Tyler » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:54 pm

Maddy wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:57 pm
You've got to wonder. . . Why now? And for whom (or for what faction) was Epstein amassing control files?
I've read unconfirmed rumors that Epstein got that unbelievably sweet deal that previously let him off the hook because Acosta was informed that Epstein worked for US intelligence. If true (who knows, but it's believable enough), this new indictment could be a sign that there's a new boss in town and one small but particularly disturbing corner of the swamp is actually being drained.
Mechanical engineer, history buff, treasure manager... totally not Ben Gates
drumminj
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by drumminj » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:33 pm

Tyler wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:54 pm
...there's a new boss in town and one small but particularly disturbing corner of the swamp is actually being drained.
Don't go getting my hopes up if you can't follow through :)
sophie
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by sophie » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:34 am

I take this as a sign that the Russia investigation has officially gone nowhere, so now it's time to try something else.

Hey it worked for Ken Starr, didn't it?
shekels

Post by shekels » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:39 am

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/column ... f-epstein/

Side note: In Google when I typed in search "trump calls out bill clinton jeffrey epstein on hannity"
Nothing came up on the first page.
Typed the same search in Yandex and got the result I was Looking for.

The Internet scrub to remove Bill Clinton and Jeffery Epstin connection has begun..with Wikipedia and Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwyeYmXjD1A
Dave Chappelle Acceptance Speech | 2019 Mark Twain Prize
Tyler
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Tyler » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:51 am

Yeah, the deep ties between Epstein and Clinton have been known for years.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/billionaire- ... foundation

I've always assumed that's how he walked free, and the fact that Epstein no longer appears protected must certainly have Bill squirming. I imagine he's not the only one, either.
Mechanical engineer, history buff, treasure manager... totally not Ben Gates
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Cortopassi » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:23 pm

R. Kelly also finally arrested again for his underage sex trafficking.

Very interesting parallels. Powerful, rich individuals, lots of people nod, nod, wink, wink look the other way for friggin' decades, and now finally both hopefully will receive some real sentences and prison justice, I hope.

If I was the ruler of the universe, I would be putting these guys through some painful shit as well as anyone who enabled them and/or looked the other way.
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:38 pm

I hadn’t heard the Intelligence theory. Very interesting, and worth checking out/following up.

Corto, if you become Ruler of the Universe, could you make me minister of- never mind. No light-hearted posts in this thread. Epstein’s crimes are just too abysmal and depraved.
Is anyone successfully using Veracrypt in MacOS Catalina?
"You don't vote for kings" -- RIP Terry Jones
Kbg
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kbg » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:32 pm

Gees, how bout Occam's Razor...people aren’t putting up with sexually abusive men in high places anymore. Long overdue, happy for my daughters.
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:53 pm

That’s not really Occam’s razor, the best explanation being the simplest one. I don’t think anyone has wanted to put up with abuse, going back to caveman times.
Is anyone successfully using Veracrypt in MacOS Catalina?
"You don't vote for kings" -- RIP Terry Jones
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Cortopassi » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:40 pm

Maybe with all the cameras and electronic transactions and such, this stuff just gets harder to hide as we go forward, which is good.
drumminj
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by drumminj » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:12 pm

Cortopassi wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:40 pm
this stuff just gets harder to hide as we go forward, which is good.
Not that I'd argue that prostitution and rape of minors is a good thing but....the loss of anonymity seems like it will be bad overall. Less freedom of expression, freedom of association, people less willing to speak out and express opposing views....

Better to let 10 guilty men go free and all that?