Other discussions not related to the Permanent Portfolio

Moderator: Global Moderator

Don
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: bud split

Post by Don »

boglerdude wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:33 pm FREE BUD

The 1st ban should be for a week. Y'all kept taking his troll bait. And what % of us are pure 4x25?
Why ban a long time member for just a week when you can feel better about your power by banning him permanently?
l82start
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: bud split

Post by l82start »

Don wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:33 pm
boglerdude wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:33 pm FREE BUD

The 1st ban should be for a week. Y'all kept taking his troll bait. And what % of us are pure 4x25?
Why ban a long time member for just a week when you can feel better about your power by banning him permanently?
I am going to assume that this is humour. since bud requested the ban and managed to get one, on the "hands down" least moderated forum I have ever been on..

I will mention again that if bud wants to discuss the ban that he requested and received, he is welcome to email the admin or moderators.
-Government 2020+ - a BANANA REPUBLIC - if you can keep it

-Belief is the death of intelligence. As soon as one believes a doctrine of any sort, or assumes certitude, one stops thinking about that aspect of existence
Don
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: The GOLD scream room

Post by Don »

You can ban Budd but he's blowing all of you away with his stock heavy portfolio.
Don
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Don »

Budd is laughing all the way to the bank. Was his success partially why he was banned?
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan »

Don, get over it. Seriously. I honestly don't understand why you are assigning the worst possible motivations to us in all of this. Budd had been acting like a jerk for a long time, through many warnings, and finally asked to be banned. (Well, he asked for his account to be deleted, and then asked to be banned.)

I get that you don't like it. I'm sorry, I really am. I wish I could please everyone. Budd had chased off other people with his unpleasant behavior and that just isn't math that works for the forum.

So drop it. l82start and I are not on a power trip, we're not jealous of Budd, we're just trying to keep the forum a nice place.

I'm sure you can find something much more productive and interesting to discuss?