The Left is Eating Itself Pt. II

Other discussions not related to the Permanent Portfolio

Moderator: Global Moderator

User avatar
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 8755
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:18 am
Location: next to emotional support peacock
Contact:

Re: The Left is Eating Itself Pt. II

Post by dualstow » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:25 pm

pugchief wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:06 pm
That article and the one directly below it were so good, I signed up for the newsletter. Thanks for the link Dualstow.
Pleasure. Ironically, an extremely left-leaning friend sent it to me.
https://www.reddit.com/r/TactiCat
User avatar
Kriegsspiel
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 1832
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:28 pm

Re: The Left is Eating Itself Pt. II

Post by Kriegsspiel » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:09 am

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/11 ... 9827356672

Video of brave and righteous ANTIFA mob in Portland take turns throwing cement milkshakes and assaulting a journalist.

They estimate over 95% of Independents and Republicans will switch their vote away from Trump next year after seeing these heroes courageously stand up to this racist/supremacist/etc.
To die, to sleep
To sleep, perchance to dream; ay, there's the rub
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
User avatar
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 901
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:43 am

Re: The Left is Eating Itself Pt. II

Post by Maddy » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:51 am

You'll notice that they do this only in cities whose officials are seditious pussies. If these mental defectives were to try that outside of these self-designated safe spaces, I suspect the outcome would have been very different.
User avatar
pugchief
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 2913
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:41 pm
Location: suburbs of Chicago, IL

Re: The Left is Eating Itself Pt. II

Post by pugchief » Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:18 am

Maddy wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:51 am
You'll notice that they do this only in cities whose officials are seditious pussies. If these mental defectives were to try that outside of these self-designated safe spaces, I suspect the outcome would have been very different.
Priceless. This get's my vote for post of the month.
User avatar
shekels
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:01 am

Re: The Left is Eating Itself Pt. II

Post by shekels » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:34 am

Kriegsspiel wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:09 am
https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/11 ... 9827356672

Video of brave and righteous ANTIFA mob in Portland take turns throwing cement milkshakes and assaulting a journalist.

They estimate over 95% of Independents and Republicans will switch their vote away from Trump next year after seeing these heroes courageously stand up to this racist/supremacist/etc.
Whats next ACID in the milkshakes?

This is has gone way to far, when do people start shooting back claiming self defense? Especially with police looking on and not in control.
What do Christmas lights and Jeffrey Epstein have in common?
They don’t hang themselves.
User avatar
moda0306
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 8177
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:05 pm
Location: Minnesota

Re: The Left is Eating Itself Pt. II

Post by moda0306 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:04 pm

Kriegsspiel wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:09 am
https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/11 ... 9827356672

Video of brave and righteous ANTIFA mob in Portland take turns throwing cement milkshakes and assaulting a journalist.

They estimate over 95% of Independents and Republicans will switch their vote away from Trump next year after seeing these heroes courageously stand up to this racist/supremacist/etc.
I’m no fan of Antifa, but I find it telling that the guy whose twitter feed you posted made his first point to say 1) Ban face masks and 2) Criminalize Antifa.

State violence in the form of trying to ban expression and criminalize group membership is far and away more dangerous than these Leninist fuckheads could ever dream to be. I’m far more nervous of ideas like that taking hold than radical leftists doing more of what they’ve done for a couple centuries.
User avatar
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 8755
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:18 am
Location: next to emotional support peacock
Contact:

Re: The Left is Eating Itself Pt. II

Post by dualstow » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:29 pm

pugchief wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:18 am
Maddy wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:51 am
You'll notice that they do this only in cities whose officials are seditious pussies. If these mental defectives were to try that outside of these self-designated safe spaces, I suspect the outcome would have been very different.
Priceless. This get's my vote for post of the month.
Won’t find this on BH forum! ;D
https://www.reddit.com/r/TactiCat
User avatar
technovelist
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 5019
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:20 pm

Re: The Left is Eating Itself Pt. II

Post by technovelist » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:21 pm

shekels wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:34 am
Kriegsspiel wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:09 am
https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/11 ... 9827356672

Video of brave and righteous ANTIFA mob in Portland take turns throwing cement milkshakes and assaulting a journalist.

They estimate over 95% of Independents and Republicans will switch their vote away from Trump next year after seeing these heroes courageously stand up to this racist/supremacist/etc.
Whats next ACID in the milkshakes?

This is has gone way to far, when do people start shooting back claiming self defense? Especially with police looking on and not in control.
This can happen only in victim disarmament zones like Oregon.
User avatar
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 8755
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:18 am
Location: next to emotional support peacock
Contact:

Re: The Left is Eating Itself Pt. II

Post by dualstow » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:42 pm

.
Was it Portland cement?



Seriously, Andy Ngo is a very brave man. I believe you can find him upthread re: an earlier incident. These champions of the so-called intersectional cannot suffer a gay Asian man if his politics are different.
https://www.reddit.com/r/TactiCat
User avatar
pugchief
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 2913
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:41 pm
Location: suburbs of Chicago, IL

Re: The Left is Eating Itself Pt. II

Post by pugchief » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:06 pm

Nike pulls ‘Betsy Ross flag’ sneaker after Colin Kaepernick says it was offensive

I guess the American Flag is now a symbol of racism among the woke crowd. ???
User avatar
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 8755
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:18 am
Location: next to emotional support peacock
Contact:

Re: The Left is Eating Itself Pt. II

Post by dualstow » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:28 pm

pugchief wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:06 pm
Nike pulls ‘Betsy Ross flag’ sneaker after Colin Kaepernick says it was offensive

I guess the American Flag is now a symbol of racism among the woke crowd. ???
Oh, even the modern flag is considered a fascist symbol by them.
This is 2018, but I was linked back to it when I was looking at kriegs' post.
Liberal left-leaning guy brings American flag, gets beaten up by Antifa
https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/201 ... ag_to.html
https://www.reddit.com/r/TactiCat
User avatar
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 3802
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:54 am

Re: The Left is Eating Itself Pt. II

Post by Mountaineer » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:17 pm

dualstow wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:28 pm
pugchief wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:06 pm
Nike pulls ‘Betsy Ross flag’ sneaker after Colin Kaepernick says it was offensive

I guess the American Flag is now a symbol of racism among the woke crowd. ???
Oh, even the modern flag is considered a fascist symbol by them.
This is 2018, but I was linked back to it when I was looking at kriegs' post.
Liberal left-leaning guy brings American flag, gets beaten up by Antifa
https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/201 ... ag_to.html
Do you think the last remaining woke will go back to sleep after it has devoured the rest of the wokes? Or will it self devour? It's hard to sleep with a full stomach! ;D
Romans 1:16-32
Post Reply