Executive Member

Trump "Russian collusion" narrative collapses

Post by Libertarian666 »

Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Trump "Russian collusion" narrative collapses

Post by Maddy »

I've been following this story with consternation. I've always believed that the DNC is a criminal syndicate, but even I could not have imagined something as nefarious as this.

There is one thing about the counter-narrative that doesn't add up: Why would anybody pay Russia to compile a fictional dossier that the progressive home team could just as easily have made up? Sheesh, fiction is their field of expertise.

Something tells me that there were indeed dealings between the Obama administration and Russia, but that the quid pro quo had nothing to do with U.S. elections and everything to do with policy in the middle east and Africa.
Libertarian666
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Libertarian666 »

Apparently there are still those who deny the obvious: https://www.needtoimpeach.com/
Libertarian666
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Libertarian666 »

Desert wrote:Be patient ... this evil thug is sweating bullets right now. The noose is tightening.
Could you be more specific as to who "this evil thug" refers to?
moda0306
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by moda0306 »

Regardless of what will come of this, I love that the article linked to is as much a garbage analysis as much of the worst Trump-Russia scandal pieces. No sources. Lotsa editorializing. Let's raise the bar.
ochotona
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by ochotona »

I think the Presidential loo is shattered because of brown bricks dropping into it.
moda0306
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by moda0306 »

Libertarian666 wrote:
Desert wrote:
Libertarian666 wrote:
Mueller should be in prison, in the cell next to Hillary and Obama. The same goes for Comey and Rosenstein.

They all committed treason in the Uranium One deal.

Hope that helps.
Well, it helps me see where your mind is. I like Mueller, and I wish him the best in his present mission.

I'd be happy to see Bill and Hillary in prison, in the cell next to Trump and Don Jr. That would be a great start.
We agree on the first two. That's something!
Tech,

What do you find to be your best sources on these topics? I've found very little in the "Trump hasn't done anything wrong" crowd that doesn't wreak of sourceless, partisan garbage. I'm not saying the analysis doesn't exist, but I haven't seen it.

My disgust for Trump has nothing to do with Russia, and I find the mainstream media unappealing to say the least... so I have no horse in this Russia/Comey/Mueller race.