Will Trump be Re-elected?

Other discussions not related to the Permanent Portfolio

Moderator: Global Moderator

Will Trump be Re-elected?

Trump is more effective than people are willing to admit [ala Scott Adams] and will be re-elected.
37%
Hillary will run again in 2020, and thus Trump will beat her again.
5%
Trump will cause the GOP to lose one or both houses of congress in the mid-term elections.
9%
The Dems in congress will be so insufferable, Trumps wins by a small margin despite them.
23%
Trump will choose not to run for re-election, since he never really wanted the job anyway.
11%
Trump is a disaster and will lose by a landslide.
8%
Trump will not only lose, but will lose to a candidate so far to the left that people will wish he'd stayed.
5%
Other, please elaborate.
3%

Total votes: 65
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Will Trump be Re-elected?

Post by vnatale »

dualstow wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:51 pm
Libertarian666 wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:01 pm I think it's astounding how according to the same newspaper, namely the New York Times, only a few months ago it was a "conspiracy theory" to even claim there is a Deep State, and now it not only exists but is wonderful!
I’m tempted to check out this book by Pulitzer prizewinner James Stewart.
http://amzn.com/0525559108
I do have that one in ebook form. Have not yet read it. Though my read a book a day friend did read it and gave it an A+ grade.

Vinny
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."