Channeling Maxine Waters (Wikileaks Vault 7)

Other discussions not related to the Permanent Portfolio

Moderator: Global Moderator

Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Channeling Maxine Waters (Wikileaks Vault 7)

Post by Maddy »

Does anybody remember the video from several years back in which Maxine Waters crows about a secret database maintained by an organization put in place by President Obama, "the likes of which nobody has ever seen before" [paraphrase]--a database that has "everything on everyone" and that will insure that the establishment remains in power in perpetuity? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d69X20HhEQg

At the time, she was largely blown off and her boast chalked up to hyperbole, but in light of today's revelations regarding Vault 7, this video comes back to mind.

More on the Wikileak Vault 7 dump:
https://twitter.com/hashtag/Vault7?src= ... wsrc%5Etfw
blue_ruin17
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Channeling Maxine Waters (Wikileaks Vault 7)

Post by blue_ruin17 »

Today's 'Vault 7' release, 'Year Zero', is just the first in the series, and its already the greatest CIA leak in history. God knows what else will be revealed in subsequent releases.

An observation: isn't it interesting that the only mention of the leak on CNN's website is buried in their 'Tech News' page, as if its a minor technology-related news story? Speaks volumes...
STAT PERPETUS PORTFOLIO DUM VOLVITUR ORBIS

Amazon: Investing Equanimity: The Logic & Wisdom of the Permanent Portfolio
I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by I Shrugged »

Maddy. C'mon.
Libertarian666
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Libertarian666 »

Maddy wrote:Does anybody remember the video from several years back in which Maxine Waters crows about a secret database maintained by an organization put in place by President Obama, "the likes of which nobody has ever seen before" [paraphrase]--a database that has "everything on everyone" and that will insure that the establishment remains in power in perpetuity? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d69X20HhEQg

At the time, she was largely blown off and her boast chalked up to hyperbole, but in light of today's revelations regarding Vault 7, this video comes back to mind.

More on the Wikileak Vault 7 dump:
https://twitter.com/hashtag/Vault7?src= ... wsrc%5Etfw
I'm gobsmacked that Maxine Waters was able to actually make a true and intelligible statement about anything.
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow »

Wikileaks can be useful, but let's wait & see what can be authenticated.
farjean2
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by farjean2 »

I'm surprised that anybody is finding any of this stuff about the CIA surprising. You mean to tell me the CIA would actually try to influence the election in France? OMFG! I recommend the book "Killing Hope" which is a well documented account of the CIA's involvement in overthrowing governments and influencing elections all over the world since WWII. The CIA's propaganda campaign both at home and abroad starting long before the Vietnam war was in full swing is also an eye opening chronicle but I can't remember the name of the book.

When I watch the Jason Bourne movies I know it is all fiction but the only thing that is completely preposterous is the idea that congress would actually step in and put a stop to such programs.

And though I'm not there yet, there is a pretty good case that the CIA was involved in the assassination of Kennedy, so Trump better watch his back.
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy »

farjean2 wrote:I'm surprised that anybody is finding any of this stuff about the CIA surprising. You mean to tell me the CIA would actually try to influence the election in France? OMFG! I recommend the book "Killing Hope" which is a well documented account of the CIA's involvement in overthrowing governments and influencing elections all over the world since WWII. The CIA's propaganda campaign both at home and abroad starting long before the Vietnam war was in full swing is also an eye opening chronicle but I can't remember the name of the book.
"Confessions of an Economic Hitman" was eye-opening as well. Could that be the one you're thinking of?
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mountaineer »

dualstow wrote:Wikileaks can be useful, but let's wait & see what can be authenticated.
By whom? Nancy Pelosi, Dianne Feinstein, George Cloony, Meryl Streep, George Soros, Obama, Vladimir Putin, someother trustyworthy source? ;)
DNA has its own language (code), and language requires intelligence. There is no known mechanism by which matter can give birth to information, let alone language. It is unreasonable to believe the world could have happened by chance.
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow »

Apparently, some CIA agents sources have privately confirmed some of the software names.
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/wikileak ... hones-tvs/
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow »

Libertarian666 wrote: Fortunately Trump has his own very good security people and I'm pretty sure that the Secret Service agents are very relieved to have him to guard instead of President Hillary.
Secret Service agent who suggested she won’t take bullet for Trump on paid leave, report says
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01 ... -says.html
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow »

She really should be fired. If I were the president, I wouldn't feel too comfy with her around. I mean, she bothered to post her feelings and doubts about it on facebook.
clacy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by clacy »

I assumed most on this site would be way ahead of the curve and already know these are some of the tactics the CIA is using to spy.

Once the wikileaks which show how much media and social media collusion is taking place with the government/CIA, I think it will nudge many into a new reality.

Almost everything we're told via media and entertainment, is a collaboration with the government.

I used to think the tech guys in Silicon Valley were anti-establishment and pro-privacy/freedom, but once you see how the CIA has basically infiltrated ALL media/tech companies' boards, its very startling.

The CIA uses seed money, capital investments, government contracts, etc to influence FB, Twitter, ALL major news orginizations in order to control the message they want out.

Just think how easy it was to rile people's emotions up for invading Iraq. The media was the main culprit in that invasion at the urging of Cheney/Bush via the CIA.
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy »

Yup. Just this last week it came out that Amazon, led by Jeff Bezos, the new owner of the Washington Post, has entered into a $600 million contract with the CIA to do some kind of data-related thing. At least the cast of characters is becoming very clear. One more reason to buy your condoms on eBay.
WiseOne
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by WiseOne »

Interesting, if scattered, article on the wikileaks revelations:

https://www.wired.com/2017/03/wikileaks ... fect-ammo/

Among other thing, it appears the CIA has the capacity to pull off a hacking job and make it look like Russia was behind it:
One nugget of particular interest to Trump supporters: a section titled “Umbrage” that details the CIA’s ability to impersonate cyber-attack techniques used by Russia and other nation states. In theory, that means the agency could have faked digital forensic fingerprints to make the Russians look guilty of hacking the Democratic National Committee.

Nothing in the documents connects the CIA to any Trump Tower wiretaps, which may or may not have ever existed at all anyway. Nor does the leak provide any evidence of a CIA scheme to pin the DNC hack on the Russians.
That would be one crazy conspiracy theory, but I imagine we'll be hearing more about it soon.
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy »

You know, the timing couldn't be better. My impression is that until his own phone was tapped, Trump never paid a whole lot of mind to the subject of civil liberties. This could be an important turning point for him on the subject. I'd be surprised if we don't see prosecutions this time.

On another front, is anybody here old enough to remember Colonel Flagg from the MASH television series? I keep picturing a whole agency full of Colonel Flaggs peeping out from under trashcan lids. What a CF.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCN3HtfZMFk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gN4zMVAhMc
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mountaineer »

Maddy wrote: On another front, is anybody here old enough to remember Colonel Flagg from the MASH television series? I keep picturing a whole agency full of Colonel Flaggs peeping out from under trashcan lids. What a CF.
Are you a Marine? ;)
DNA has its own language (code), and language requires intelligence. There is no known mechanism by which matter can give birth to information, let alone language. It is unreasonable to believe the world could have happened by chance.
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow »

One doesn't have to even be cynical to assume that the CIA tries to tap & hack everyone, but Obama ordering a wiretap on Trump? No.
That's beyond looney toons to be believe that. That's why I like this short piece: http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz ... -that-fool
(WiseOne) Among other thing, it appears the CIA has the capacity to pull off a hacking job and make it look like Russia was behind it
Heard that on the radio yesterday. That, and the news that their hacking tools have been stolen by foreign spies and criminals. Yep. :-\
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy »

dualstow wrote:One doesn't have to even be cynical to assume that the CIA tries to tap & hack everyone, but Obama ordering a wiretap on Trump? No. That's beyond looney toons to be believe that. \
Nobody in authority ever orders anything that could put them in prison. They let the underlings surmise from the general climate of affairs what accidental discoveries might be good for their careers.
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy »

Simonjester wrote: i read an interesting twist on the tale earlier today and on the surface the time line seems to work out, the speculation is about why the FBI director let Hillary off the hook after bill got on the plane with her, the hypothesis is that the Clinton camp was aware of a wire tap knew it was leverage worthy and it would mean hot water for the FBI and the chain of command (obamas white house) and that threat of a "leak" by bill was enough to get prosecution off the table...

strange times we live in, the deep state is being exposed and the fact that they "totally do" operate like the above speculation suggests whether this particular speculation proves true or not, tells us much about the powers that be...

Not so crazy. In scores of different ways, we've seen this year that the struggle for power in the beltway is going to be decided, ultimately, by who has what on whom. And to think: We have yet to see the Lolita films.
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mountaineer »

Maddy wrote:
Simonjester wrote:[T]he speculation is about why the FBI director let Hillary off the hook after bill got on the plane with her, the hypothesis is that the Clinton camp was aware of a wire tap knew it was leverage worthy and it would mean hot water for the FBI and the chain of command (obamas white house) and that threat of a "leak" by bill was enough to get prosecution off the table...
Not so crazy. In scores of different ways, we've seen this year that the struggle for power in the beltway is going to be decided, ultimately, by who has what on whom. And to think: We have yet to see the Lolita films.
Maddy, you are a person with whom I'd love to have a beer or three. The conversation would be awesome. And, if only Desert would bring his barbequed brisket to the party it would be a session to remember for years. I really do appreciate your posts.

Best.
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy »

Mountaineer wrote:
Maddy, you are a person with whom I'd love to have a beer or three. The conversation would be awesome. And, if only Desert would bring his barbequed brisket to the party it would be a session to remember for years.
Hey, it could happen!
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow »

@Maddy: I remember Col. Flagg very well. Hilarious! O0

https://goo.gl/images/FxiqL3
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy »

The link below goes to a thread on this topic that is just getting started over on the This Blue Marble politics subforum. This Blue Marble is the most recent incarnation of the Currevents discussion board which you may remember from around the time of the Bird Flu epidemic. The large number of medical professionals on that forum did a phenomenal job of covering the latter topic literally minute by minute, and the overall level of discourse was superb. I'm hoping that they similarly dig into this topic. Already some very useful comments have been posted.

For any of you guys who are not familiar with the This Blue Marble forum, they have some very good epidemiology threads going, as well as a "Lookout Tower" forum that provides coverage of emergencies and disasters. It's a great forum to have bookmarked.

http://thisbluemarble.com/showthread.php?t=71169
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow »

Libertarian666 wrote:
(WiseOne/b]) Among other thing, it appears the CIA has the capacity to pull off a hacking job and make it look like Russia was behind it

(duals) Heard that on the radio yesterday. That, and the news that their hacking tools have been stolen by foreign spies and criminals. Yep. :-\(end duals.)

Of course Obama didn't order a wiretap on Trump.

He didn't need to, because EVERYTHING that goes over any fiber optic data line is already being recorded. They just have to look up the records and there they are.

I thought everyone knew that by now.

Well, not everyone has the same access to all your non-MSM sources. Hell, I'm even out of date on the subterranean reptoid situation these days, I may as well admit.
I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by I Shrugged »

I still don't see what this has to do with Maxine Waters telling us that Obama has a database for organizing and fundraising. Because she called it secret?