Other discussions not related to the Permanent Portfolio

Moderator: Global Moderator

Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: FBI REOPENS HILLARY INVESTIGATION

Post by Mountaineer » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:17 am

Reub wrote:
Desert wrote:Curlew, I agree 100% with that as well. She's made her own ugly bed.
Should we stone her and her supporters?
Perhaps she should move to Salem and time travel back to 1692/93. ;)
DNA has its own language (code), and language requires intelligence. There is no known mechanism by which matter can give birth to information, let alone language. It is unreasonable to believe the world could have happened by chance.
WiseOne
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by WiseOne » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:31 am

Don't feel sorry for Hillary. She's done pretty darn well for herself!

My guess is that nothing will come of this, and that Comey's announcing what is probably a routine bit of investigation as a new event was nothing more than poor judgment on his part. It's already known that there were classified emails on that private server with the classified headings stripped off, per Hillary's instruction (for which you or I would most certainly have been prosecuted). Even if there were more of those on AW's laptop, how could that possibly change anything?
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:14 am

WiseOne wrote: My guess is that nothing will come of this, and that Comey's announcing what is probably a routine bit of investigation as a new event was nothing more than poor judgment on his part. It's already known that there were classified emails on that private server with the classified headings stripped off, per Hillary's instruction (for which you or I would most certainly have been prosecuted). Even if there were more of those on AW's laptop, how could that possibly change anything?
I'll take the other side of that bet. According to recent reports, the Bureau is in disarray, with the rank-and-file agents having nearly unanimously turned against leadership. Comey's support from above has similarly deteriorated, with all the usual suspects running for cover like rats scurrying from a spotlight shined under a dumpster. The theme, at this point, is "save your own skin," because none of the crooked actors, previously emboldened by layers and layers of bureaucratic protection, any longer has confidence that somebody's got their back. Comey's no exception. He's on the prosecution list now, and the best thing he can do to redeem himself is to get on the winning side. I don't believe that will change unless, God forbid, unless Hillary wins the election.
Reub
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Reub » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:32 am

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... story.html

This is precisely what Trump was predicting would happen more than a year ago. That govt secrets would end up being compromised by Huma's relationship with Weiner. He was prescient.
Reub
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Reub » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:34 am

Suddenly all of the leftists who were praising Comey as a great man on Friday morning are castigating him today. How quickly times can change! :)
Reub
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Reub » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:36 am

So it looks like the Clintons are going to "Ken Starr" Comey. They are going to demand things from him knowing full well that he can't compromise evidence or state secrets (as the Clintons have).

After a year and a half of denial and obfuscation the Clintons now seem to be calling for transparency. Lol!
Tyler
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Tyler » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:51 am

WiseOne wrote: Even if there were more of those on AW's laptop, how could that possibly change anything?
Well, it could possibly put Huma on the hook for obstruction of justice. She told investigators that she turned over all relevant devices for review, and now has "no idea" how tens of thousands of her work emails ended up on her husband's computer. Hillary's teflon coating may not extend to her aides, but each one of them that falls will only make their boss look even worse.
Reub
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Reub » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:53 am

Tyler wrote:
WiseOne wrote: Even if there were more of those on AW's laptop, how could that possibly change anything?
Well, it could possibly put Huma on the hook for obstruction of justice. She told investigators that she turned over all relevant devices for review, and now has "no idea" how tens of thousands of her work emails ended up on her husband's computer. Hillary's teflon coating may not extend to her aides, but each one of them that falls will only make their boss look even worse.
Comey previously stated that they couldn't prove "Intent" against Hillary. The "intent" may be evident in her emails with Huma, which would lead to an indictment.
Reub
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Reub » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:55 am

I'm also reading that AG Lynch will not issue a warrant to allow the FBI to look at the thousands of new emails that were found on Weiner's/Huma's devices. If so, then the Hillary call to release such evidence can't occur and she knew it when she demanded it.

Please remember that AG Lynch had earlier agreed to stay out of this investigation after being caught in a clandestine meeting with Bill Clinton on the Tarmac of an airport in Arizona right before Hillary was questioned. Now she is blocking attempts to get at the real truth.

It really is time to "clean the swamp."
Reub
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Reub » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:00 am

A third of voters say they are less likely to vote for Hillary after the FBI's latest announcement.

http://www.langerresearch.com/wp-conten ... ingNo8.pdf
Reub
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Reub » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:11 am

There is also a theory that the NYPD had acquired all of these thousands of Huma emails in their investigation of Weiner and that this is the real reason Comey had to reopen the case before the news got out there. To head it off at the pass, so to speak.

"When Kallstrom appeared on “Justice with Judge Jeanine” on FOX News and said of Comey’s decision to go public with the renewed email investigation, “I think he couldn’t hold onto it any longer. Maybe the locals would have stepped in on this.”

By “local” Kallstrom means the NYPD..."

Jim Kallstrom is the former Director of the FBI, btw.

http://us.blastingnews.com/news/2016/10 ... 19541.html
Reub
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Reub » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:29 am

Kallstrom also said: "I think there’s something happening. People are asking me what is this about. I think something big is going to happen. I don’t know what it is. It’s just my gut feeling. I think so."

Stay tuned!

He has also called the Clintons a "crime family".

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/pre ... ime-family
curlew
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by curlew » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:44 am

I read that the laptop in question was mostly used by Weiner's 4 year old son to play video games and that Huma had no idea how thousands of emails got on it.

Can these people really be trusted with national security?
Reub
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Reub » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:48 am

The Clintons caught in a new lie about their old lies:

http://legalinsurrection.com/2016/10/mo ... ys-letter/
Reub
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Reub » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:25 am

Now this possible tidbit:

Anthony Weiner is cooperating with the FBI and has given them permission to search his computers so there is no need for a DOJ warrant. Lol!
Reub
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Reub » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:03 pm

curlew wrote:I read that the laptop in question was mostly used by Weiner's 4 year old son to play video games and that Huma had no idea how thousands of emails got on it.

Can these people really be trusted with national security?
Curlew, I think the answer is very clear on that. I believe that the Clintons also sold our advanced missile designs to the Chinese as they were leaving office the first time too.
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:09 pm

My guess is that the computer was Huma's insurance policy. No thinking person works day in and day out with a criminal and doesn't keep a stash of evidence at home just in case they get hung out to dry.
curlew
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by curlew » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:03 am

This could get really ugly if Hillary wins and gets sworn in as president while under criminal investigation by the FBI. I can see another Saturday Night Massacre and a possible constitutional crisis in the works.

But does any of this really surprise anybody with the Clintons?

Even if this one blows over and we "move on" as usual I'm sure there will be more to come.

It will be entertaining to watch right up until the Wag the Dog war with Russia starts.
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member
Location: https://www.jwst.nasa.gov/content/webbL ... sWebb.html

Post by Cortopassi » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:08 am

I'm sure a lot of you already read Scott Adams on this stuff, but here is a great entry on possibly why Comey has done/is doing what he is doing:

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/1525313071 ... persuasion