Reversing Diabetes

Other discussions not related to the Permanent Portfolio

Moderator: Global Moderator

MachineGhost
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Reversing Diabetes

Post by MachineGhost » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:37 am

The best yet? It was all out for only 20 seconds 3 times and low intensity the other 9 minutes. And only three times a week.

Twelve Weeks of Sprint Interval Training Improves Indices of Cardiometabolic Health Similar to Traditional Endurance Training despite a Five-Fold Lower Exercise Volume and Time Commitment

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/articl ... ne.0154075
"All generous minds have a horror of what are commonly called 'Facts'. They are the brute beasts of the intellectual domain." -- Thomas Hobbes

Disclaimer: I am not a broker, dealer, investment advisor, physician, theologian or prophet.  I should not be considered as legally permitted to render such advice!
Reub
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Reub » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:51 pm

How many people will have heart attacks using that exercise program?
MachineGhost
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by MachineGhost » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:19 pm

Reub wrote:How many people will have heart attacks using that exercise program?
None that don't deserve to! ;)

I do recall another study that said for lazy fat fucks steady state moderate intensity was better for not turning them off to exercising. They can just move up to high intensity later after they're acclimated.

But geeze, 20 seconds of maximum effort is dangerous? That just goes to show you how out of touch with natural reality the lazy fat fucks truly are. No sympathy from me -- I sit on my ass too much as it is but at least I DO SOMETHING.
"All generous minds have a horror of what are commonly called 'Facts'. They are the brute beasts of the intellectual domain." -- Thomas Hobbes

Disclaimer: I am not a broker, dealer, investment advisor, physician, theologian or prophet.  I should not be considered as legally permitted to render such advice!