Top 1%? Top 0.1%

Other discussions not related to the Permanent Portfolio

Moderator: Global Moderator

Is your income below the top 1% ($400k/yr)? Top 1% but below top 0.1% ($1.8M/yr). Top 0.1%?

Poll runs till Fri Jul 21, 2062 4:43 am

Below top 1% (less than $400K/yr)
94%
Top 1% but not top 0.1% (between $400K and $1.8M)
6%
Top 0.1% (above $1.8M)
No votes

Total votes: 17
rickb
Executive Member
Executive Member

Top 1%? Top 0.1%

Post by rickb »

From another thread I posited that we have very few posters here in the top 1% (perhaps about 1% :) ), and likely no one in the top 0.1%.

Let's find out.
rickb
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Top 1%? Top 0.1%

Post by rickb »

Just to be clear.

Voting here means the folks who run this site (CraigR, MediumTex, and possibly TennPaGa as a moderator) can see the account name and IP address from which the vote originated.

If you're uncomfortable with this, please don't vote.  I think these are trustworthy folks, and wouldn't have set this poll up unless I believed this - but you should use your own judgment about this.

On the other hand, if you're in the top 1% or top 0.1% and don't vote because of privacy considerations you will clearly skew the outcome.
MachineGhost
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Top 1%? Top 0.1%

Post by MachineGhost »

ROFLMAO

Bye!
"All generous minds have a horror of what are commonly called 'Facts'. They are the brute beasts of the intellectual domain." -- Thomas Hobbes

Disclaimer: I am not a broker, dealer, investment advisor, physician, theologian or prophet.  I should not be considered as legally permitted to render such advice!