Red flags for infidelity

Other discussions not related to the Permanent Portfolio

Moderator: Global Moderator

Michellebell

Re: Red flags for infidelity

Post by Michellebell »

You know what's funny?  Another woman from my other discussion was so inspired by what I said (she happens to agree with me) that she joined antimisandry.com and showed me her post where she asked if women are welcome there too.  I thought of joining there too but some of the responders told her to be prepared for some female-bashing from some of the responders.  I found the views here to be more balanced so I joined.  Since it seems all male, I didn't have to worry anymore about offending women.  I hope you all appreciate a female perspective here.
Last edited by Michellebell on Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MediumTex
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MediumTex »

Michellebell wrote: You know what's funny?  Another woman from my other discussion was so inspired by what I said (she happens to agree with me) that she joined antimisandry.com and showed me her post where she asked if women are welcome there too.  I thought of joining there too but some of the responders told her that she was welcome but to be prepared for some female-bashing from some of the responders.  I found the responses here to be more balanced so I joined.  I hope you all appreciate a female perspective here.
Immensely.
Q: “Do you have funny shaped balloons?”
A: “Not unless round is funny.”
Libertarian666
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Libertarian666 »

Michellebell wrote: You know what's funny?  Another woman from my other discussion was so inspired by what I said (she happens to agree with me) that she joined antimisandry.com and showed me her post where she asked if women are welcome there too.  I thought of joining there too but some of the responders told her to be prepared for some female-bashing from some of the responders.  I found the views here to be more balanced so I joined.  Since it seems all male, I didn't have to worry anymore about offending women.  I hope you all appreciate a female perspective here.
I think you will find that we do. Welcome!
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mountaineer »

Michellebell wrote: You know what's funny?  Another woman from my other discussion was so inspired by what I said (she happens to agree with me) that she joined antimisandry.com and showed me her post where she asked if women are welcome there too.  I thought of joining there too but some of the responders told her to be prepared for some female-bashing from some of the responders.  I found the views here to be more balanced so I joined.  Since it seems all male, I didn't have to worry anymore about offending women.  I hope you all appreciate a female perspective here.
Absolutely!  Glad you are here. 

... M
DNA has its own language (code), and language requires intelligence. There is no known mechanism by which matter can give birth to information, let alone language. It is unreasonable to believe the world could have happened by chance.
Michellebell

Post by Michellebell »

Aww, thank you all.  This has been a good way to pass the time too.  I feel really guilty today and yesterday, even though I know I shouldn't.  My 10-month old son is sick with a fever and congestion and crankiness and I haven't been to work all week!  I had Monday off for the holiday so that was good, but he's had a fever and been incredibly clingy since Sunday night.  I took him to the doctor yesterday and he has no ear infections or anything, just a virus.  But I have missed soooo many days of work this school year.  I've used up all my sick time so at this point I'm not getting paid for days off and I fear I'm coming across as irresponsible.  But with three kids under the age of six all going to daycare our house is a germ-fest.  Between them getting sick and me getting sick, it's been a hard year.  I'm lucky my boss is really nice about it.