The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest

Other discussions not related to the Permanent Portfolio

Moderator: Global Moderator

MachineGhost
Executive Member
Executive Member

The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest

Post by MachineGhost »

Below is episode one of a new nine part docu-series.  After you register at their site, the rest of the episodes will be available to view for free only through October 22.  I suggest downloading them for archiving before/if the three-lettered agencies shut it down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqJAzQe7_0g

Broadcast Schedule:

Episode 1: The True History of Chemotherapy & The Pharmaceutical Monopoly (October 13th 9:00PM Eastern US time)

Episode 2: Cancer Facts and Fictions, Breast Cancer, Hormones, Skin Cancer & Essential Oils (October 14th 9:00PM Eastern US time)

Episode 3: Cancer-Killing Viruses, Cancer Stem Cells, GMOs, Juicing & Eating the Rainbow (October 15th 9:00PM Eastern US time)

Episode 4: Excitotoxins that Fuel Cancer, Nature’s Pharmacy and Healing Cancer with Sound & Light (October 16th 9:00PM Eastern US time)

Episode 5: Cancer Causing Blindspots, Toxic Vaccines, Homeopathy & The Power of Emotions (October 17th 9:00PM Eastern US time)

Episode 6: The NOCEBO Effect, Healing Vaccines, Advanced Detoxing & Going Inside A German Cancer Clinic (October 18th 9:00PM Eastern US time)

Episode 7: Heal Cancer with Clean Electricity, Unique Water, Natural Sunlight & Combining Superfoods (October 19th 9:00PM Eastern US time)

Episode 8: Cannabis, Nature’s Epigenetic Switches, Peptides & Healing with Micronutrient Therapy (October 20th 9:00PM Eastern US time)

Episode 9: Cancer Conquerors & Their Powerful Stories of Victory (October 21st 9:00PM Eastern US time)
Last edited by MachineGhost on Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"All generous minds have a horror of what are commonly called 'Facts'. They are the brute beasts of the intellectual domain." -- Thomas Hobbes

Disclaimer: I am not a broker, dealer, investment advisor, physician, theologian or prophet.  I should not be considered as legally permitted to render such advice!
Libertarian666
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest

Post by Libertarian666 »

How would I download them?
MachineGhost
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by MachineGhost »

Libertarian666 wrote: How would I download them?
I use this: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefo ... er-player/
"All generous minds have a horror of what are commonly called 'Facts'. They are the brute beasts of the intellectual domain." -- Thomas Hobbes

Disclaimer: I am not a broker, dealer, investment advisor, physician, theologian or prophet.  I should not be considered as legally permitted to render such advice!
Reub
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Reub »

Even though I haven't downloaded these as of yet I am certain that cancer is much less of a threat to us than is global warming.  Same with ISIS and a nuclear Iran. Perspective people!
Libertarian666
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Libertarian666 »

MachineGhost wrote:
Libertarian666 wrote: How would I download them?
I use this: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefo ... er-player/
Thanks, but I can't get that to do anything sensible. What are "Stream" and "Stream-1" or "Stream-2", and how do I play them? I have already used hundreds of megabytes of my limited download bandwidth with no apparent results.
MachineGhost
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by MachineGhost »

Libertarian666 wrote: Thanks, but I can't get that to do anything sensible. What are "Stream" and "Stream-1" or "Stream-2", and how do I play them? I have already used hundreds of megabytes of my limited download bandwidth with no apparent results.
Stream, Stream-1 etc. are the movie and audio files.  You need to make sure you install the FFmpeg converter so the files are converted from Youtube native format to viewable mp4.  Ant should have a menu bar or button in Preferences to click on so it downloads and installs it automatically.

Make sure you keep the browser open after downloading the streams and converting as it needs to "download" the final mp4.  I didn't do this and wound up with 0 byte video files.
Last edited by MachineGhost on Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Libertarian666
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Libertarian666 »

MachineGhost wrote:
Libertarian666 wrote: Thanks, but I can't get that to do anything sensible. What are "Stream" and "Stream-1" or "Stream-2", and how do I play them? I have already used hundreds of megabytes of my limited download bandwidth with no apparent results.
Stream, Stream-1 etc. are the movie and audio files.  You need to make sure you install the FFmpeg converter so the files are converted from Youtube native format to viewable mp4.  Ant should have a menu bar or button in Preferences to click on so it downloads and installs it automatically.

Make sure you keep the browser open after downloading the streams and converting as it needs to "download" the final mp4.  I didn't do this and wound up with 0 byte video files.
Thanks, but I just dumped that and got this, which I forgot my wife was already using:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... serprofile

It downloads directly as mp4, and uses less than half the bandwidth to do so.
MachineGhost
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by MachineGhost »

Libertarian666 wrote: Thanks, but I just dumped that and got this, which I forgot my wife was already using:

I like it alot better, you can choose the quality to download too.  Not sure what Ant choosed but it certainly wasn't 720p.

Libertarian666
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Libertarian666 »

MachineGhost wrote:
Libertarian666 wrote: Thanks, but I just dumped that and got this, which I forgot my wife was already using:

I like it alot better, you can choose the quality to download too.  Not sure what Ant choosed but it certainly wasn't 720p.
Does "it" mean Ant, or the one I decided on?
MachineGhost
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by MachineGhost »

Libertarian666 wrote: Does "it" mean Ant, or the one I decided on?
The latter.

Pet Hog
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Pet Hog »

I just watched the second episode.  The message is that a strong immune system is the best defense against cancer.  I can dig it.  Unfortunately, the documentary suggests it can best be achieved will healthy doses of snake oil, conspiracy theories, and anecdotal evidence, with a small drop of religiosity applied to the tongue every two hours.  The low point for me was the suggestion, by a man in a purple suit, that the powerful Australasian Society of Dermatologists derailed a drug -- a natural product found in eggplants -- that works "consistently, every time" against melanoma because, um, they were upset that it was being sold over the counter without their ability to write prescriptions.  Take that, humanity!
MachineGhost
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by MachineGhost »

Pet Hog wrote: I just watched the second episode.  The message is that a strong immune system is the best defense against cancer.  I can dig it.  Unfortunately, the documentary suggests it can best be achieved will healthy doses of snake oil, conspiracy theories, and anecdotal evidence, with a small drop of religiosity applied to the tongue every two hours.  The low point for me was the suggestion, by a man in a purple suit, that the powerful Australasian Society of Dermatologists derailed a drug -- a natural product found in eggplants -- that works "consistently, every time" against melanoma because, um, they were upset that it was being sold over the counter without their ability to write prescriptions.  Take that, humanity!
LOL, you'll find a lot of conspiracy Bullshit that alternative practitioners believe in just because its fashionably anti-corporate or anti-government and they get an emotional charge out of it.  While it can be true in many cases, it's not carte blanche.  No one just sits by and lets their economic interests be threatened, especially by what they view as unregulated competition that may be killing their business.

Do keep in mind there's a lot of "snake oil" that doesn't have the huge economic warchest and incentives behind them needed to pass randomized controlled, clinical trials to appease the regulatory powers that be (i.e. Big Pharma).  It's also nearly impossible to do that with natural bioagents that contain more than one molecule in terms of cause and effect.  Unfortunately, there isn't an effective regulatory mechanism for dealing with the problem, so we have this extremely polarized situation between natural bioagents and synthetic drugs.  And in this case, whoever has the gold makes the rules.
Last edited by MachineGhost on Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pet Hog
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Pet Hog »

MachineGhost wrote: LOL, you'll find a lot of conspiracy Bullshit that alternative practitioners believe in just because its fashionably anti-corporate or anti-government and they get an emotional charge out of it.  While it can be true in many cases, it's not carte blanche.  No one just sits by and lets their economic interests be threatened, especially by what they view as unregulated competition that may be killing their business.

Do keep in mind there's a lot of "snake oil" that doesn't have the huge economic warchest and incentives behind them needed to pass randomized controlled, clinical trials to appease the regulatory powers that be (i.e. Big Pharma).  It's also nearly impossible to do that with natural bioagents that contain more than one molecule in terms of cause and effect.  Unfortunately, there isn't an effective regulatory mechanism for dealing with the problem, so we have this extremely polarized situation between natural bioagents and synthetic drugs.  And in this case, whoever has the gold makes the rules.
I believe that if BEC5/Coramsine really displayed amazing effects during its Phase 1 and 2 trials then the members of Big Pharma would have been fighting themselves for the right to go into partnership with Solbec Pharmaceuticals to get this product through the Phase 3 trials and into the market.  But I suspect the drug isn't that great.  Perhaps Bill Cham could start a Kickstarter campaign to raise the funds.  Or talk to Bill and Melinda Gates.  A billion dollars should cover his costs.  I'm sure the ROI on this slam-dunk cancer cure would be quite attractive to potential investors.

I don't want to poo-poo the documentary too much.  I think there is a lot of wisdom in there and I will probably watch one or two more episodes.  Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
MachineGhost
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by MachineGhost »

Pet Hog wrote: I believe that if BEC5/Coramsine really displayed amazing effects during its Phase 1 and 2 trials then the members of Big Pharma would have been fighting themselves for the right to go into partnership with Solbec Pharmaceuticals to get this product through the Phase 3 trials and into the market.  But I suspect the drug isn't that great.  Perhaps Bill Cham could start a Kickstarter campaign to raise the funds.  Or talk to Bill and Melinda Gates.  A billion dollars should cover his costs.  I'm sure the ROI on this slam-dunk cancer cure would be quite attractive to potential investors.
It doesn't have "amazing" effects against melanoma, just non-melanoma, at least relative to surgery, dry ice or whatever the economical "standard of care" is.  The way drug trials have to be conducted, its not a free for all to see what does what.  They have to have narrow specificity for A equals B must do C.  Nothing else.

BTW, salves such as BEC5 are considered escharotics:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eschar wrote:An escharotic is a substance that causes tissue to die and slough off. Examples include acids, alkalis, carbon dioxide, metallic salts and sanguinarine, as well as certain medicines like imiquimod. Escharotics known as black salves, containing ingredients such as zinc chloride and sanguinarine containing bloodroot extracts, were traditionally used in herbal medicine as topical treatments for localised skin cancers and can be effective in some cases[citation needed], but often cause scarring and can potentially cause serious injury and disfigurement. Consequently escharotic salves are very strictly regulated in most western countries and while some prescription medicines are available with this effect, unauthorized sales are illegal. Some prosecutions have been pursued over unlicensed sales of escharotic products such as Cansema.
So obviously, effectiveness is not all in question here, but that of patients self-treating.  Authorities just do not like that.  In case of escharotics, we can be talking about really gaping holes in the skin here that authorities are not trained to understand and will freak out if an uninformed patient doesn't freak out first.  Here's a small example on a breast: http://www.cancersalves.com/case_history.html
Or some more gruesome video examples: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-q63qs5bvQ
Last edited by MachineGhost on Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MachineGhost
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by MachineGhost »

Don't know if this is hyperbole but it's interesting:
When managers at Kaiser run hospitals are sending memos that everyone needs to watch “TTAC: A Global Quest”... you know we’re doing something right.

When people are going into their health food stores to buy Frankensense and they’re ‘sold out’ because of “some show called The Truth About Cancer”... you know we’re having an impact.

When doctors that are featured in the series are overwhelmed with phone calls, appointments, and requests to the point that they’re looking for bigger facilities... you know we’re saving lives.