Obama's border policy fueled enterovirus epidemic

Other discussions not related to the Permanent Portfolio

Moderator: Global Moderator

pp4me3
Associate Member
Associate Member

Obama's border policy fueled enterovirus epidemic

Post by pp4me3 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:40 pm

Here is a link to a story of which, if you are the same as me, you will see absolutely nothing.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/10/31/obamas-border-policy-fueled-epidemic-evidence-shows/

That's today. Yesterday there was actually a video but it only spoke of the virus without any relation to the situation at the border.

I sense nefarious forces at work to keep the truth from the American people two days before an important election.

God forbid our elected leaders in conjunction with the mainstream media would actually hide the truth from the American public! Could never happen in the United States of America, home of the brave and land of the free could it?
Simonjester wrote: i see a story... here are a couple few quotes from it
The deadly EV-D68 enterovirus epidemic, which struck thousands of kids this fall, was likely propelled through America by President Barack Obama’s decision to allow tens of thousands of Central Americans across the Texas border, according to a growing body of genetic and statistical evidence.
multiple strains of the virus, and that it appeared simultaneously in multiple independent locations. The question can be settled if federal researchers study the genetic fingerprint of the EV-D68 viruses that first hit kids in Colorado, Missouri and Illinois to see if they are close relatives to the EV-D68 viruses found in Central America.
found in nine people — including at least three American kids — who died from illness. It has apparently inflicted unprecedented polio-like paralysis in roughly 50 kids, and it has put hundreds of young American kids into hospital emergency wards and intensive care units throughout more than 40 states
health experts and academics refused to comment, or else urged self-censorship,
The issue is dangerous for scientists because it could spike existing public opposition to the unpopular effort by Obama, Democrats and business-backed Republicans to increase the migration of foreign nationals — including many foreign scientists — into the United States. That inflow is a top priority for the Democratic leaders, who have the power to make life difficult for grant-dependent American scientists who discover politically damaging information
Last edited by pp4me3 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
annieB
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Obama's border policy fueled enterovirus epidemic

Post by annieB » Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:02 pm

Was there a shipwreck too ?
I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by I Shrugged » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:35 pm

That's funny. :)

BTW, has the virus died down, or what?  I don't hear anything about it on the news now.
Stay free, my friends.
Reub
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Reub » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:59 pm

I expect there to be a multitude of Obama scandals to be announced just after this week's elections. That is how the mainstream liberal press usually works, cover up for their liberal stalking horse until he becomes a lame duck and then release the scandals when they can do the least damage to the cause.