Flu Vaccines: Scam Central

Other discussions not related to the Permanent Portfolio

Moderator: Global Moderator

MachineGhost
Executive Member
Executive Member

Flu Vaccines: Scam Central

Post by MachineGhost »

Flu shots only benefit 1.5% of the population because of the 2.7% that would get the flu without vaccination, it only decreases to 1.2% with vaccination; so its security theatre with a price tag.  Flu shots still contain Thimerosol (which contains 50% mercury by weight); it's been replaced with aluminum in other vaccines.  Both are brain neurotoxins.  See Table 1 for the mercury content in vaccines:

http://www.cdc.gov/flu/professionals/ac ... ations.htm

The new quadrivalent (four-in-one) that were introduced last year don't even have any proper efficacy or safety studies so you're going to be a guinea pig, see:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/ ... M720130919
http://www.nvic.org/NVIC-Vaccine-News/A ... ine-U.aspx

The trivalent (three-in-one) flu vaccine in 2010-2011 generated 8,200 adverse event reports but the IOM refuses to even evaluate them:

http://vaers.hhs.gov/resources/Seasonal ... pril05.pdf

And most of all, you don't even need a flu shot, Vitamin D is enough:

http://www.foodconsumer.org/newsite/2/o ... 00231.html

Single vaccines are relatively safer than multi-ingredient; and all the better if its not human DNA/tissue derived.  Authorities like to pooh pooh the risk of life changing side effects from multi-dose, multi-ingredient vaccines because herd immunity is official public policy ideology.  But if its you that winds up in that 1% that gets an adverse reaction, you are going to be very, very angry if you're still functioning...  and you cannot sue Big Pharma as they've offloaded the responsibility and liability to taxpayers via a special government court.  This is the closest you can get the CDC to fess up:

https://news.yahoo.com/report-vaccines- ... 29020.html

Big Pharma pays off officials at the CDC, finances all vaccine "efficacy" studies, etc..  So you wind up with more and more anti-vaccination parents that don't vaccinate their kids because of the crony capitalism and the unsafe nuclear bomb dosing schedule, and so the herd immunity is decreasing.  Here's a small peek at what is going on:

http://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/news ... g-cdc.html

The way we got our vaccines gradually over time as kids is not how current kids get their own; a newborn baby gets like 20+ freakin' vaccines within the first hour of being born and all in one shot!!!!!!!!!  There is a possible link between the rise in autism and the use of human DNA/tissue in vaccines which is now used in 23 vaccines.
Last edited by MachineGhost on Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
"All generous minds have a horror of what are commonly called 'Facts'. They are the brute beasts of the intellectual domain." -- Thomas Hobbes

Disclaimer: I am not a broker, dealer, investment advisor, physician, theologian or prophet.  I should not be considered as legally permitted to render such advice!
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Flu Vaccines: Scam Central

Post by dualstow »

We get flu shots every fall. Looking forward to reading your links this morning, though.
🍍
Reub
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Reub »

I know someone who almost died after getting a flu shot.
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mountaineer »

I know a couple of people who almost died before the polio vaccine was common practice, and heard of far more who did die.

I knew a LOT of people who died from smoking and car accidents.  I'm outraged (at the people who think zero risk is either desirable or a reality - my definition of risk includes both probability and consequences).

... Mountaineer
DNA has its own language (code), and language requires intelligence. There is no known mechanism by which matter can give birth to information, let alone language. It is unreasonable to believe the world could have happened by chance.
Reub
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Reub »

That's MachineGhost's exact point or did you even read what he said? The reward in his opinion is not worth the risk.
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow »

MachineGhost wrote: The way we got our vaccines gradually over time as kids is not how current kids get their own; a newborn baby gets like 20+ freakin' vaccines within the first hour of being born and all in one shot!!!!!!!!!  There is a possible link between the rise in autism and the use of human DNA/tissue in vaccines which is now used in 23 vaccines.
The Anti-Vaccination Epidemic
Whooping cough, mumps and measles are making an alarming comeback, thanks to seriously misguided parents.
http://online.wsj.com/articles/paul-a-o ... 1411598408
🍍
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mountaineer »

It also appears  http://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/qa/disease.htm  that flu infects more people than MG stated, with relatively severe effects including a lot of deaths and hospital visits.  To me, the benefit of the vaccine far outweighs the potential of adverse affects.  To each his own however.

... Mountaineer
DNA has its own language (code), and language requires intelligence. There is no known mechanism by which matter can give birth to information, let alone language. It is unreasonable to believe the world could have happened by chance.
Reub
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Reub »

Read it again.
Reub
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Reub »

How about learning some manners?
Pointedstick
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Pointedstick »

Settle down, Reub. We're all friends here.
Human behavior is economic behavior. The particulars may vary, but competition for limited resources remains a constant.
- CEO Nwabudike Morgan
Reub
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Reub »

You can call me a lot of things but "snarky" is going too far! ;)
dragoncar
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dragoncar »

I don't need vaccines as I use a grounding strap which provides me with antiviral electrons
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow »

Reub wrote: I would also recommend a tin foil hat but I have already been called skanky once today.
No, you were called 'snarky' today, not skanky, lol. I wouldn't call this a Freudian slip, exactly, but I've been wondering what you gave up that has made you so, well, snarky, recently. Chocolate? Beer? Looking at the quote above, I'm thinking it's p0rn!  8)
🍍
MachineGhost
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by MachineGhost »

Yes, the point was the outsized risks don't justify the government-approved so-called reward.  But if you choose to believe otherwise, that's your choice.  I prefer to stay alive and able-bodied, not gamble with untested and unsafe vaccines.
"All generous minds have a horror of what are commonly called 'Facts'. They are the brute beasts of the intellectual domain." -- Thomas Hobbes

Disclaimer: I am not a broker, dealer, investment advisor, physician, theologian or prophet.  I should not be considered as legally permitted to render such advice!
WiseOne
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by WiseOne »

Calm down everyone!

Flu vaccines are mainly recommended for vulnerable populations (elderly etc).  You guys are not on the list so it makes sense to be considering the benefit/risk ratio for yourselves. Of course I read everything MG wrote with interest since I'm about to go for my required flu shot today...the hospital has gotten extremely heavy handed with this.  Wouldn't it be great if they handed out vitamin D instead.

One note though..."herd immunity" applies to measles and polio, not the flu.  Because the flu vaccine is always going to be one step behind the virus's constant mutations, it can't have enough protection to provide that kind of effect.

Please be careful when translating a factoid about one vaccine (low efficacy of flu...which btw not sure your numbers are accurate - they may refer to hospitalizations not cases) to another (measles).  The reductions in vaccination rates for this highly communicable virus has already resulted in loss of the herd immunity effect in some areas (e.g. Bay area).  Measles is getting to be a lot more common now.  In most cases it amounts to nothing more than a very miserable two weeks, but the problem is that the virus invades the brain & central nervous system.  In a few cases this results in a full blown case of encephalitis, which is pretty much a life-ending event.  In less obvious cases we frankly don't know the long term neurocognitive effects. 

I have a suspicion that they might be more severe than we thought, because a particular condition that used to be fairly common has apparently vanished in recent years, and some of us have connected this with the introduction of the MMR vaccine as a requirement for school enrollment (1972).  I can't say more because my data aren't published, but trust me...working on it.  But meanwhile the discovery has made me a strong vaccine advocate!
pp4me3
Associate Member
Associate Member

Post by pp4me3 »

WiseOne wrote: Flu vaccines are mainly recommended for vulnerable populations (elderly etc).
They seem to recommend it for everybody at both my place of employment and my wife's so are they not following guidelines?

And also as part of the vulnerable population for shingles what does everybody think of that vaccine? I was planning on getting one this weekend.
MachineGhost
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by MachineGhost »

WiseOne wrote: Flu vaccines are mainly recommended for vulnerable populations (elderly etc).  You guys are not on the list so it makes sense to be considering the benefit/risk ratio for yourselves. Of course I read everything MG wrote with interest since I'm about to go for my required flu shot today...the hospital has gotten extremely heavy handed with this.  Wouldn't it be great if they handed out vitamin D instead.
That's the problem though.  They're not proven to work in the target populations "at risk" such as the elderly.  And since they're already compromised immune-wise to begin with, coercively introducing these exogenous untested and unsafe vaccines is simply playing with fire.  And I haven't even touched upon the impact to the gut microbiota.  Oh boy.

Vitamin D (and selenium, and...) simply makes too much sense.  It's bad for business.  The FDA will be after your ass if you even suggest it prevents the flu or Ebola.

I was careful to only write that I'm against flu vaccination, even though the evidence for these untested, newer generation vaccines and insane dosing schedules don't seem to have a very good safety track record compared to the vaccines of old, i.e. MMR.  Herd immunity is very important, but not at the expense of ignoring the outliers that die or have adverse reactions to vaccinations as the CDC continues to do.

Frankly, its not the vaccination concept per se that is wrong, its the toxic metals, the alien lifeforms and the lack of efficacy in many cases.  We're more judicious about not bringing microbes back from outer space, yet people giddily line up to get it literally injected into them. ::)
Last edited by MachineGhost on Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Reub
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Reub »

So what about the shingles vaccine? Has it been proven to be effective? I've seen a few cases of shingles recently and it wasn't too pretty.
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow »

Well, even a website called Vitamin D council dot com says:
  • Having high levels of vitamin D may help you to recover faster from an influenza infection, although we don’t know for sure yet if they do.
  • Some researchers recommend getting more vitamin D to protect against influenza. Still, more experiments are needed for scientists and doctors to clearly understand whether or not taking a vitamin D supplement can prevent influenza.
🍍
MachineGhost
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by MachineGhost »

Reub wrote: So what about the shingles vaccine? Has it been proven to be effective? I've seen a few cases of shingles recently and it wasn't too pretty.
No, it seems that shingles is actually a side effect of being vaccinated with the flu vaccine!  Vicious circle!

l82start
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by l82start »

MachineGhost wrote:
Reub wrote: So what about the shingles vaccine? Has it been proven to be effective? I've seen a few cases of shingles recently and it wasn't too pretty.
No, it seems that shingles is actually a side effect of being vaccinated with the flu vaccine!  Vicious circle!
unless you are old enough to have lived back in the day, when chicken pox was no big deal, we all got them, and some kids would be exposed on purpose so that they could get them during the safe years, and develop immunity that way.. 
-Government 2020+ - a BANANA REPUBLIC - if you can keep it

-Belief is the death of intelligence. As soon as one believes a doctrine of any sort, or assumes certitude, one stops thinking about that aspect of existence
WiseOne
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by WiseOne »

I'm not aware of specific studies, but varicella vaccine should indeed prevent shingles as it's caused by the same bug that causes chicken pox.  It hides out in nerve roots in the spinal column and then reactivates years later.  The only problem is that as an adult, you have almost certainly been exposed to the virus even if you never became symptomatic with chicken pox.  You might check a titer first, if it's positive then there is no point in getting the vaccine.

I'd love to see a head to head comparison of vitamin D to the influenza vaccine but unfortunately no one would fund it unless someone manages to convince NIH to do it.  And btw whoever said their workplace was requiring them to get the vaccine...unless your workplace delivers health care, or care for vulnerable populations i.e. young children & elderly, then yes, they are going above and beyond CDC recommendations.  Check the website.

On the plus side, the vaccine I got this year is thimerosol free.
Libertarian666
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Libertarian666 »

WiseOne wrote: I'm not aware of specific studies, but varicella vaccine should indeed prevent shingles as it's caused by the same bug that causes chicken pox.  It hides out in nerve roots in the spinal column and then reactivates years later.  The only problem is that as an adult, you have almost certainly been exposed to the virus even if you never became symptomatic with chicken pox.  You might check a titer first, if it's positive then there is no point in getting the vaccine.

I'd love to see a head to head comparison of vitamin D to the influenza vaccine but unfortunately no one would fund it unless someone manages to convince NIH to do it.  And btw whoever said their workplace was requiring them to get the vaccine...unless your workplace delivers health care, or care for vulnerable populations i.e. young children & elderly, then yes, they are going above and beyond CDC recommendations.  Check the website.

So if you have had chicken pox then the varicella vaccine is useless? I wish I had known that before I got it...
And I got shingles anyway!
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mountaineer »

Libertarian666 wrote:
WiseOne wrote: I'm not aware of specific studies, but varicella vaccine should indeed prevent shingles as it's caused by the same bug that causes chicken pox.  It hides out in nerve roots in the spinal column and then reactivates years later.  The only problem is that as an adult, you have almost certainly been exposed to the virus even if you never became symptomatic with chicken pox.  You might check a titer first, if it's positive then there is no point in getting the vaccine.

So if you have had chicken pox then the varicella vaccine is useless? I wish I had known that before I got it...
tech,

I hope your illness, shingles, was not as bad as some stories I've heard.  It seems from those who had the illness that I've talked with, the symptoms ranged from mildly irritating to so bad as to be almost indescribable pain - that was a case from many years ago where the worst of the rash was literally all around the eye and maybe under the eyelid if I remember correctly.  Ugh!

... Mountaineer
Libertarian666
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Libertarian666 »

Mountaineer wrote:
Libertarian666 wrote:

tech,

I hope your illness, shingles, was not as bad as some stories I've heard.  It seems from those who had the illness that I've talked with, the symptoms ranged from mildly irritating to so bad as to be almost indescribable pain - that was a case from many years ago where the worst of the rash was literally all around the eye and maybe under the eyelid if I remember correctly.  Ugh!

... Mountaineer
I was miserable for about a week, although it was on my legs and back. I think I would have considered euthanasia if it had been in my eyelid (shudder).

By the way, the cream, which you were supposed to apply 6 times a day, was INSANELY expensive (as in $600/tube), but my insurance covered all but $10 per prescription. I couldn't really tell how much it helped, so I definitely wouldn't have purchased it without insurance. I also took a similar medicine internally, but that was a generic and not horrendously expensive.