The Permanent Supplement Regime

Other discussions not related to the Permanent Portfolio

Moderator: Global Moderator

Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: The Permanent Supplement Regime

Post by Cortopassi » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:35 pm

Rich Froning works out more in a day than I do in a month, and eats more carbs in a day than I do in about 2 weeks. Hard to make a comparison, but thanks.

BMI range is normal, but at the high end. Waist to hip ratio is ok, waist to height is ok. I am easily in the acceptable range for body fat %.

Various other calculators show me at a perfectly fine weight for my frame size (~medium).

Maybe time to stop giving a shit.

This is an interesting calculator that hits the nail on the head for the way I think about weight.

https://halls.md/ideal-weight/body.htm
Kriegsspiel
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kriegsspiel » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:36 am

Cortopassi wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:35 pm
Rich Froning works out more in a day than I do in a month, and eats more carbs in a day than I do in about 2 weeks. Hard to make a comparison, but thanks.
He was definitely not included for comparison, he's kind of a freak. You should work out more often though. Can you at least cram as much PB as he does?
BMI range is normal, but at the high end. Waist to hip ratio is ok, waist to height is ok. I am easily in the acceptable range for body fat %.

Various other calculators show me at a perfectly fine weight for my frame size (~medium).

This is an interesting calculator that hits the nail on the head for the way I think about weight.

Glad I could help ;D
Only a few prefer liberty-- the majority seek nothing more than fair masters.
- Gaius Sallustius Crispus
pugchief
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pugchief » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:25 pm

Cortopassi wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:35 pm

Maybe more weightlifting and less cardio (bike riding)?
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Cortopassi » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:37 pm

I dislike weightlifting, one of the reasons I quit football in high school.

The biking I do gets me into theoretical fat burning heart rate zone, I don’t go for crazy sprint speeds. Heart about 130 to 150 max.