Died Suddenly

Other discussions not related to the Permanent Portfolio

Moderator: Global Moderator

SilentMajority

Re: Died Suddenly

Post by SilentMajority » Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:05 am

vnatale wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:19 pm

Not what I expected. Did not expect to find it on Amazon, let alone that it is a best seller with 133 reviews averaging the highest possible five stars. But it does raise the question of how Amazon escapes the general concept being pushed here that all is controlled by the government and its allies. if true, how is the book allowed to be sold on Amazon? Does the FBI not talk to them or does Amazon ignore the FBI?
It could be they have evidence that 99% of people who took the vax will never believe it was a bad decision regardless of evidence, and 99% of people who didn't take will never believe it was a bad decision regardless of evidence.

Therefore whatever's presented in this book is clear to print and sell on Amazon.

Having said that, I don't know the content. If it doesn't show direct links to a program to kill people, the shadow government probably has a lot more policing to do elsewhere.
ppnewbie
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by ppnewbie » Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:01 am

I just heard from a friend who said their 36 year old brother in good health died suddenly. I am wondering if I should talk to them about this film.

It may be too painful for them and not helpful.
SilentMajority

Post by SilentMajority » Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:09 pm

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public ... 9_vaccines

I think the death toll from the vax is going to climb and climb and this 49% number from the poll below will get past 79% this year.

Of course if you are vaxed it's possible you will never believe people are dying from it because of cognitive dissonance.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (93.83 KiB) Viewed 810 times
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:47 pm

SilentMajority wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:09 pm

I think the death toll from the vax is going to climb and climb and this 49% number from the poll below will get past 79% this year.

Of course if you are vaxed it's possible you will never believe people are dying from it because of cognitive dissonance.

"In 1999 a Gallup poll revealed that 6% of Americans doubted that the moon landing was real, while 5% said they were undecided on the issue."
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
SilentMajority

Post by SilentMajority » Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:49 pm

ppnewbie wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:01 am
I just heard from a friend who said their 36 year old brother in good health died suddenly. I am wondering if I should talk to them about this film.

It may be too painful for them and not helpful.
Definitely not helpful. You could certainly ask what happened though in a sympathetic way. That is just normal behavior.

36 year old's in good health should not be dying suddenly. I'm afraid it's going to become common place but we'll see.
jalanlong
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by jalanlong » Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:44 am

vnatale wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:47 pm
SilentMajority wrote:

"In 1999 a Gallup poll revealed that 6% of Americans doubted that the moon landing was real, while 5% said they were undecided on the issue."
During the height of Covid hysteria there was a poll where a majority of Americans thought that the death rate from Covid was over 20%. I have also seen polls where people believe that gay people make up 15% of the population when in reality it is closer to 3%. Shows what media focus will do to opinions.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:48 am

A caller today to C-Span's Washington Journal cited what happened to the NFL player Monday night as another example of the adverse effects of the vaccinations on young healthy males
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
SilentMajority

Post by SilentMajority » Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:15 pm

jalanlong wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:44 am
vnatale wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:47 pm
SilentMajority wrote:

During the height of Covid hysteria there was a poll where a majority of Americans thought that the death rate from Covid was over 20%. I have also seen polls where people believe that gay people make up 15% of the population when in reality it is closer to 3%. Shows what media focus will do to opinions.
What media/government focus is saying the vaccines are killing people?

The media/government says that the moon landing was real, that Covid was super deadly, and that everyone is gay and the vaccines are safe and effective. They have big bird and Elmo pushing the vax for God's sake. The drug companies sponser the "news" and as you can see in the twitter thread, anything against the narrative is targeted by government agencies to be silenced.

People who hold the following opinions are going AGAINST the media/government narrative, not with it:

1. The moon landing was fake
2. Covid was not especially deadly (at least not to people who weren't already on death's door).
3. Very few people are homosexual
4. The vaccines are not safe and effective
Last edited by SilentMajority on Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilentMajority

Post by SilentMajority » Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:16 pm

vnatale wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:48 am
A caller today to C-Span's Washington Journal cited what happened to the NFL player Monday night as another example of the adverse effects of the vaccinations on young healthy males
He must have bought into the media/govt narrative lol.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:45 pm

SilentMajority wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:16 pm

vnatale wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:48 am

He must have bought into the media/govt narrative lol.

The opposite! He was buying into yours! Said he heard it on talk radio.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:48 pm

SilentMajority wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:15 pm

What media/government focus is saying the vaccines are killing people?

The media/government says that the moon landing was real, that Covid was super deadly, and that everyone is gay and the vaccines are safe and effective. They have big bird and Elmo pushing the vax for God's sake. The drug companies sponser the "news" and as you can see in the twitter thread, anything against the narrative is targeted by government agencies to be silenced.

People who hold the following opinions are going AGAINST the media/government narrative, not with it:

1. The moon landing was fake
2. Covid was not especially deadly (at least not to people who weren't already on death's door).
3. Very few people are homosexual
4. The vaccines are not safe and effective

Are you saying the that the "cure" is worse than the problem?

That overall you are better off taking the risks of covid (with no protection, e.g., vaccine) than taking the risks of a bad outcome from a vaccine?

Finally, tangentially, what is your position on the moon landing?