These are angry, woman-hating men

Other discussions not related to the Permanent Portfolio

Moderator: Global Moderator

Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

These are angry, woman-hating men

Post by Maddy » Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:20 am

You can't convince me that these "trans" folks who flaunt wildly exaggerated female stereotypes are anything but deeply angry men who get off on demeaning women. They're infantile little boys who harbor deep-seated resentment of women but who don't have the balls to actually beat one up.
https://offthepress.com/school-defends- ... c-breasts/
Mark Leavy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: These are angry, woman-hating men

Post by Mark Leavy » Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:26 am

I wonder if the school would respond the same if a female to male tranny teacher started sporting a massive 3' cod piece while teaching shop class.
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy » Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:00 pm

I'm pretty sure it would be regarded as sexual harassment, which is ironic because the object of ridicule--boys and men--would more likely than not find it amusing.

What self-respecting woman, on the other hand, finds it amusing to see a cartoonish representation of her body parts on a guy's mudflaps? You know, that is exactly what this is: a guy with mudflaps--only one so ineffectual and diminuitive that he requires the cover of the "trans movement" to say what he has to say about women.
Smith1776
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Smith1776 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:05 pm

Welcome to Canada. Please have a seat.

Here's a pamphlet outlining the 70 pronouns you will need to memorize and how facts don't matter -- only feelings. :)
The All-Terrain Portfolio: 25% CBIL | 25% XGGB | 25% VVL | 12.5% CCOM | 10% KILO.B | 2.5% BTCX.B
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy » Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:41 pm

Funny how for so long it was only women's feelings that mattered. Now they're being told that they're "out."

That must be making some of perpetual women-victims a little crazy.
Smith1776
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Smith1776 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:01 pm

Maddy wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:41 pm
Funny how for so long it was only women's feelings that mattered. Now they're being told that they're "out."

Joking aside, I honestly don't even know what to make of it. I'm just endlessly fascinated as I watch this all happen.
The All-Terrain Portfolio: 25% CBIL | 25% XGGB | 25% VVL | 12.5% CCOM | 10% KILO.B | 2.5% BTCX.B
Mark Leavy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mark Leavy » Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:36 pm

Maddy wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:41 pm

I think it is really just mental illness, Maddy. On two fronts. The completely unstable and mentally ill shop teacher that should be kept away from any job but digging ditches or stacking boxes in a warehouse ... AND the school administration that has somehow convinced themselves that this is "okay" and just some personal preference that the kids and parents don't need to worry about.

Both of those things are pure mental illness.

The dude with the breasts isn't too scary because you could just lock him up or one or two parents could pay him a visit. But the fact that the entire organization running the school system has jumped the shark into crazy town is a lot more concerning.
boglerdude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by boglerdude » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:55 am

She/he could be a conservative trolling, along with some on the school board. Who knows. In any event women have more political power than ever in history.

"Trans procedures are money makers" https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/statu ... 3232931840

Rough couple years for the ethical standards of the medical industry
I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by I Shrugged » Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:30 pm

I doubt they hate women, at least not specifically. They are just very messed up and are acting out to make spectacles of it all.
Mark Leavy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mark Leavy » Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:15 pm

Desert wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:33 am
boglerdude wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:55 am
She/he could be a conservative trolling,
<snip>
I was thinking the same.
I was ready to say that that would be impossible as no conservative has been hired by a school in 3 decades.

However, this was posted on anon. It's an anonymous forum sprinkled with some brilliant and autistic trolls/hackers. You can't take anything they post at face value. But, whatever.

anon.jpeg
anon.jpeg (164.27 KiB) Viewed 934 times
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy » Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:02 am

Don't let the cultural significance of this spectacle get lost in a debate over whether this guy is "for real" or not. If he's trolling, he's doing so only by virtue of the fact that the bizarre caricature he presents is culturally resonant among the "woke." And what it represents, unmistakably, is a uniquely male, distinctly misogynistic, conception of women as sexual objects--one that the Progressive Left has embraced hook, line, and sinker.