Cautionary example of social media postings

Post by Hal »

Aussie GoldSmithPP - 25% PMGOLD, 75% VDCO
boglerdude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Cautionary example of social media postings

Post by boglerdude »

Might be more complicated https://old.reddit.com/r/ConservativeKi ... s_beliefs/

This is worse, emergency authorization for a 4th jab
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMH94EIGgYE

So gotta keep on truckin. https://twitter.com/henryrodgersdc/stat ... 9488193537
perfect_simulation

Post by perfect_simulation »

Not sure if this is allowed but there is facebook group for PP investors.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/291458589731062/
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale »

perfect_simulation wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:00 am
Not sure if this is allowed but there is facebook group for PP investors.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/291458589731062/

Yes. Two of us from here are also there.
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale »

nicholleiwaoka7 wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:40 am
People need to be careful about what they post online because once it's out there, it's forever. Even if you delete it, there's always the possibility that someone has saved a copy or taken a screenshot. So it's always important to think twice before you post something on social media. I also think that people need to be aware of the potential consequences of their actions after I read a case on TikFreeFollowers. Just because you think something is funny doesn't mean it won't offend someone else. And even if you didn't mean to offend someone, that doesn't mean that they won't be offended. So it's always important to consider how your words might be interpreted before you hit the publish button.

Goes along with even email where I've several times read that never put anything in an email that you would not want to see on the front page of the New York Times.
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan »

vnatale wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:43 am
nicholleiwaoka7 wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:40 am People need to be careful about what they post online because once it's out there, it's forever. Even if you delete it, there's always the possibility that someone has saved a copy or taken a screenshot. So it's always important to think twice before you post something on social media. I also think that people need to be aware of the potential consequences of their actions after I read a case on TikFreeFollowers. Just because you think something is funny doesn't mean it won't offend someone else. And even if you didn't mean to offend someone, that doesn't mean that they won't be offended. So it's always important to consider how your words might be interpreted before you hit the publish button.
Goes along with even email where I've several times read that never put anything in an email that you would not want to see on the front page of the New York Times.
That was a spambot.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale »

Xan wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:46 am
vnatale wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:43 am
nicholleiwaoka7 wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:40 am
People need to be careful about what they post online because once it's out there, it's forever. Even if you delete it, there's always the possibility that someone has saved a copy or taken a screenshot. So it's always important to think twice before you post something on social media. I also think that people need to be aware of the potential consequences of their actions after I read a case on TikFreeFollowers. Just because you think something is funny doesn't mean it won't offend someone else. And even if you didn't mean to offend someone, that doesn't mean that they won't be offended. So it's always important to consider how your words might be interpreted before you hit the publish button.

That was a spambot.

Thought so but most times they are off topic and they are responding to a years old topic. So I gave this one the benefit of the doubt.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale »

Also can it be set up / should it be a practice wherein someone posting anything for the first time has to be reviewed / approved by you? And, until you approve that first one none of them can be posted it it is one of those times where the entity is posting multiple times as a follow up to that first one?
joypog
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by joypog »

vnatale wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:43 am Goes along with even email where I've several times read that never put anything in an email that you would not want to see on the front page of the New York Times.
The old saying works for emails and bullets.

Every shot comes with a lawyer attached.
1/n weirdo. US-TSM, US-SCV, Intl-SCV, LTT, STT, GLD (+ a little in MF)
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow »

olindaprotect wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:34 am It's important to be careful about what you post on social media. Even if you think your posts are private, they can always be screenshotted or shared without your knowledge.
what is 24 divided by 12?
🍍
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale »

dualstow wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:00 am
olindaprotect wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:34 am
It's important to be careful about what you post on social media. Even if you think your posts are private, they can always be screenshotted or shared without your knowledge.

what is 24 divided by 12?

Excellent!

I get a lot of Facebook Friend requests that seem fake. Most of them I just reject. Others I accept but then unfriend them as soon as they ask me the question along the lines of "How are you?". Next time before I do that I'm going to respond with your exact question and see how they respond!
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow »

I was inspired by Xan who asked a suspected bot about his birthday. O0
🍍