White Supremecy

Other discussions not related to the Permanent Portfolio

Moderator: Global Moderator

SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

White Supremecy

Post by SomeDude »

Joe Biden's earpiece called this the greatest threat facing our nation.

What is a white supremacist?

Does anyone know a white supremacist?

Does anyone agree with Biden's earpiece?
stuper1
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: White Supremecy

Post by stuper1 »

The old war on terror is winding down. A new war on terror is needed to keep the masses in fear and looking to the government to be their savior. The new terrorist threats are white supremacists and alien beings in UFOs.

And no, I don't know any white supremacists. Out in the real world where most of us live people mainly just get along with each other, no matter what race they are.

The latest "Real Talk with Zuby" podcast has a great conversation with the libertarian thinker Dave Smith. He points out that ten years ago, the New York Times wasn't pushing systemic racism in every article. Back then, the lefties were protesting against things that actually deserved to be protested against, like huge corporations taking over every aspect of our lives. Now the corporations have figured out that if they can push racism as the big threat, it's a win-win for them. The lefties focus on anti-racism. The righties focus on shaking their heads at anti-racism. The corporations get off scot free as they continue to enlarge themselves at the expense of the middle and lower classes.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude »

stuper1 wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 10:05 am The new terrorist threats are white supremacists and alien beings in UFOs.
The correct term is "celestial migrants". Also, should they land, i support them getting stimulus checks.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude »

MangoMan wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 7:45 am WS is like Raaaacism. The term has become a catchphrase of the Radical Left that is so overused it has diluted its original meaning. WS used to mean something akin to Neo-Nazi. Now it means anyone who is not a POC (and Asians don't count bc they are just WS wannabes). Anyone who is not practicing anti-racism 24 hours/day is a WS.

Some Dude, you need a little re-education. Maybe a year in a camp would help you understand things better. Please check your privilege for goodness sake. :P
Ahhhhh yes my privilege. I forgot that clouds all my thinking and invalidates it.
boglerdude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by boglerdude »

anti-mask rallies are "thinly veiled white nationalist" protests

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-XztV8gKw4
https://www.reddit.com/r/CanadaPolitics ... re_thinly/
WiseOne
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by WiseOne »

Remember I started a thread on the New Republican Populism, hoping that the work that Trump started could be taken over by the Republican party and turned into a sensible platform that would be extremely attractive to voters? Including racial minorities? And the probably large number of moderate Democrats who are fed up with Democrat propaganda and hard left stances, as long as they don't have to deal with Trump and his baggage?

I think Robert Heinlein said it best: Never underestimate the power of human stupidity. I was hoping there were a few high ranking GOP members with IQs larger than their shoe size. Apparently not.

As to the definition of "White Supremacist" it's very simple: A person regardless of skin color who voted for Trump and/or publicly expresses dislike of at least one of the Democratic far left policies.
sweetbthescrivener

Post by sweetbthescrivener »

It is getting subtler all the time.

I believe now that experiencing unconscious bias towards marginalized groups might qualify.

Luckily you can take an Implicit Bias test online at Harvard which will tell you if you are one.

https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/takeatest.html

Or you can just file it under "Things I Don't Want to Know."

Took it years back and dodged a bullet. Turns out I have an unconscious bias against white gun owners.

Hopefully I will be spared come the revolution.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t »

"I believe now that experiencing unconscious bias towards marginalized groups might qualify."

A symptom of acute white supremacy is acting out your Messiah complex to save all the POC.