Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Reasons why I will not be getting injected for the Wuhan

Post by jalanlong » Thu May 06, 2021 12:07 pm

WiseOne wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 5:49 pm
jalanlong wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 1:09 pm
And what if this summer is a lull before another fall/winter "case" spike? I have already seen several articles in the last week or so starting to warn people about the coming resurgence this fall. Even if you believe things will open up a bit in the summer, what makes you think politicians and citizenry will not be scared back into their homes next fall and winter with the latest variants etc?
That's exactly what I think will happen. Every fall and winter for the foreseeable future. COVID will eventually become one of the many winter respiratory viruses, albeit the only one with a supersensitive test.

The only question is for how many years there will be winter lockdowns imposed during respiratory illness season. I am just about 100% sure it will happen next winter, and probably the winter after that.
I saw an article yesterday that said the Disney parks were going to stop taking the temperature of visitors. That is about the only way I see out of this is that we slowly stop assuming sick until proven healthy. If we can stop taking temps and doing constant tests then case numbers will drop and we wont get constant headlines that so-and-so tested positive. Somehow we have to get the correlation out of the average person's mind that positive test = hospital and maybe death.
WiseOne
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by WiseOne » Thu May 06, 2021 12:24 pm

jalanlong wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 12:07 pm
WiseOne wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 5:49 pm
jalanlong wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 1:09 pm
And what if this summer is a lull before another fall/winter "case" spike? I have already seen several articles in the last week or so starting to warn people about the coming resurgence this fall. Even if you believe things will open up a bit in the summer, what makes you think politicians and citizenry will not be scared back into their homes next fall and winter with the latest variants etc?
That's exactly what I think will happen. Every fall and winter for the foreseeable future. COVID will eventually become one of the many winter respiratory viruses, albeit the only one with a supersensitive test.

The only question is for how many years there will be winter lockdowns imposed during respiratory illness season. I am just about 100% sure it will happen next winter, and probably the winter after that.
I saw an article yesterday that said the Disney parks were going to stop taking the temperature of visitors. That is about the only way I see out of this is that we slowly stop assuming sick until proven healthy. If we can stop taking temps and doing constant tests then case numbers will drop and we wont get constant headlines that so-and-so tested positive. Somehow we have to get the correlation out of the average person's mind that positive test = hospital and maybe death.
Back in December and January, there were 3-6 hour lines outside of COVID testing centers, and the city even put out a website reporting on lines at different locations.

Now, those lines are gone. Also, there's a mobile COVID testing van parked in my neighborhood, advertising free tests for anyone who wants. Nobody wants. I haven't seen a single person at that van apart from the staff.

I bet that's the primary reason why cases are going down, and it's probably the best way to end the drama. Of course, CNN is still keeping up the pretense that the pandemic is still raging out of control in the US.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Thu May 06, 2021 8:51 pm

The cure for covid was always to stop testing and not impose any restrictions on human interaction.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Thu May 06, 2021 10:21 pm

"never let a crisis go to waste"
glennds
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by glennds » Thu May 06, 2021 11:10 pm

SomeDude wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 8:51 pm
The cure for covid was always to stop testing and not impose any restrictions on human interaction.
If that's the case, do you feel that what's going on in India right now is a by-product of too much testing?

What about Turkey, Malaysia, Argentina? Same thing? Too much testing?
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Fri May 07, 2021 5:49 am

glennds wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 11:10 pm
SomeDude wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 8:51 pm
If that's the case, do you feel that what's going on in India right now is a by-product of too much testing?

What about Turkey, Malaysia, Argentina? Same thing? Too much testing?
I'd bet it's the mass vaccinations causing the problems, but like you and 99.9% of people, i don't know what's going on there besides what's on the news. If you think you can trust CNN then good luck to you. I do work with a few dozen indians and exactly zero of them are sick. They are only allowed to go to the grocery store.

I'll rephrase. The cure for covid in the US was always to not test and not restrict human behavior.
glennds
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by glennds » Fri May 07, 2021 7:47 am

SomeDude wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 5:49 am
[
I'd bet it's the mass vaccinations causing the problems, but like you and 99.9% of people, i don't know what's going on there besides what's on the news.
Well I happen to know real people in India, including several of my wife's family members who are really really sick. Real people that we know, that live there. And it just so happens that I lived in India, before there was a CNN.

If you're to the point where your delusional addiction to your politics causes you to deny the tragedy being suffered by other human beings, resisting even the slightest bit of compassion, then you my friend are the one who is sick.
And don't worry, there's no vaccine in existence for your virus so you don't have to refuse it on conspiracy grounds.
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Fri May 07, 2021 9:04 am

From the "Natural News" site that murphy linked to:
I reveal how globalists have embarked on a genocidal, planet-wide extermination effort to wipe out the human race, end all nations and kill literally billions of people. The covid vaccine is the key element in this genocidal plan against humanity.
If the vaccine is intended to kill billions of people, it certainly isn't going very well...
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member
Location: https://www.jwst.nasa.gov/content/webbL ... sWebb.html

Post by Cortopassi » Fri May 07, 2021 9:32 am

Xan wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 9:04 am
I reveal how globalists have embarked on a genocidal, planet-wide extermination effort to wipe out the human race, end all nations and kill literally billions of people. The covid vaccine is the key element in this genocidal plan against humanity.
If the vaccine is intended to kill billions of people, it certainly isn't going very well...
Yeah, apparently those globalists don't want any people around to control....
WiseOne
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by WiseOne » Fri May 07, 2021 9:54 am

I'd say calling the vaccine a mass genocide is way over the top. I do think it's a rushed, panic-driven response that may prove to be a bad bargain for people at low risk for COVID complications.

The deaths and serious outcomes reported on VAERS to the CDC may or may not have anything to do with the vaccine, but I agree that the numbers are concerning and that they are being purposely ignored and/or dismissed out of hand - mainly because the CDC itself doesn't want the public to hear about negative effects of the vaccine, lest it further deter people from accepting it. That's ethically indefensible and may lead to a serious future backlash that could harm the vaccine effort in the long run, but it doesn't rise to the level of genocide.

As for what's going on in India, it's the equivalent of what happened in Queens, NYC, in March and April of 2020, also Italy and Spain a bit earlier, and Peru, Ecuador and Brazil on a later timeframe. It will burn itself out in 6-8 weeks, which was the timeline in each of the places that experienced a similar initial surge (irrespective of lockdowns). When the dust settles, it'll be found that the overwhelming majority of the victims were the usual suspects (elderly/already sick). After that there will be a steady state with a low but persistent case rate that will continue forever, with periodic/seasonal surges. Just like here, and everywhere else too. Is this a sad and painful process to watch? Yes. Can anything be done about it? Unfortunately not. The idea of vaccines produced in India riding in to save the day is hopelessly naive. They can't possibly be made and distributed soon enough to make much difference. And how many towns in India are equipped with -80 C freezers??
Don
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Don » Fri May 07, 2021 11:24 am

A friend of mine who got the Pfizer shots early on has come down with Covid and has symptoms. Wtf!
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Fri May 07, 2021 11:43 am

Cortopassi wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 9:32 am
Xan wrote:
People would stop taking it if the participants drop dead within the first two weeks. That's just too obvious.

Look for long-term health effects and especially sterilization / fertility issues.

Regarding control by the oligarchs...
Compare your personal experience from Summer 2019 versus Summer 2020.

I would say the globalists have been fairly successful in consolidating power and removing it from the populace
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Fri May 07, 2021 11:53 am

murphy_p_t wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 11:43 am
Cortopassi wrote:
Xan wrote:
People would stop taking it if the participants drop dead within the first two weeks. That's just too obvious.

Look for long-term health effects and especially sterilization / fertility issues.

I would say the globalists have been fairly successful in consolidating power and removing it from the populace
Okay, Murphy, set down what you're expecting to happen and let's come back here in X months/years and see whether it happened.
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Cortopassi » Fri May 07, 2021 12:54 pm

Xan wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 11:53 am

Okay, Murphy, set down what you're expecting to happen and let's come back here in X months/years and see whether it happened.
I second that.

Summer 2019-2020. Literally almost everything I did in 2019 I did in 2020 except I had to wear a mask at certain times. Marching band got hit because parades were cancelled. I had to walk a certain direction in grocery store aisles. The horror!

I am no jet-setter though.

What power did they remove from me? I still have my job, my money, my house, my cars, my family, my gun???

I still got to vote.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Fri May 07, 2021 1:00 pm

"I still got to vote."

If I recall, you're an Illinois resident.

LOL

The freedom of voting as in Illinois resident
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Fri May 07, 2021 1:06 pm

Xan wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 11:53 am
murphy_p_t wrote:
Cortopassi wrote:
Xan wrote:

One of the good things is that people are seeing through this fraudaucci plan... As evidenced by fall off in enthusiasm to participate in the injection experiment.

This obviously has the globalist concerned. They have been increasing their coercive plans. So the outcome has not been determined
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Cortopassi » Fri May 07, 2021 1:07 pm

murphy_p_t wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 1:00 pm
"I still got to vote."

If I recall, you're an Illinois resident.

LOL

The freedom of voting as in Illinois resident
Everything somehow has an underhanded, conspiratorial bent for you it seems?

Yep, I voted in IL. For a couple republicans too. And against the "Fair Tax" And no one threw me in prison!
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Fri May 07, 2021 1:15 pm

murphy_p_t wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 1:06 pm
One of the good things is that people are seeing through this fraudaucci plan... As evidenced by fall off in enthusiasm to participate in the injection experiment.

This obviously has the globalist concerned. They have been increasing their coercive plans. So the outcome has not been determined
I thought the outcome was genocide of billions of people.

Seriously, can you not come up with a single thing ahead of time that would indicate that any of what you're saying is true? Something as simple as, "the global birth rate declines by at least 5% between 2019 and 2022". If it doesn't happen, then you were wrong, and if it does, well then maybe the vaccine was the cause.

Because it sure seems like your actual plan is to just move the goalposts to whatever a convenient point is, assuming your own conclusions all the way along.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Fri May 07, 2021 4:20 pm

I'm indicating what stated goals of globalists are. (Population reduction)

I don't share their totalitarian goals.

More specifically, I hope their agenda fails miserably.

I'm not a fortune teller with a record to defend.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Fri May 07, 2021 5:47 pm

Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Fri May 07, 2021 9:08 pm

murphy_p_t wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 4:20 pm
I'm not a fortune teller with a record to defend.
Really?
murphy_p_t wrote:
I'm asking specifically for WHAT long-term health effects and sterilization/fertility issues I should be looking for. If this is some kind of genocide, then I should see a LOT of people dying. If it's a sterilization campaign, I should see a significant drop in the birth rate. Right?

Or if, in fact, this is a campaign to vaccinate against Covid, I should see a lot less Covid, and a lot less Covid hospitalization and death, particularly among vaccinated people. Which... in fact is already what I see.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Fri May 07, 2021 9:49 pm

Perhaps you're looking in the wrong places.
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Fri May 07, 2021 9:56 pm

murphy_p_t wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 9:49 pm
Perhaps you're looking in the wrong places.
mmmhmm. Genocide of billions of people, or sterilization of the human race, must be one of:
* obvious
* a failure
or more likely
* made up

How could you possibly cover it up?

Or, if I'm wrong, tell me WHAT specifically I should be looking for going forward.
Kriegsspiel
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kriegsspiel » Fri May 07, 2021 10:05 pm

murphy and Vinnay are our boomerposters-extraordinaire. Everything I ignore my elderly relatives post, I can count on them posting. It's a great time saver.
You there, Ephialtes. May you live forever.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Sat May 08, 2021 7:58 am

Cool.

It's interesting to hear there are some boomers not living in fear of the China chest cold.