Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Reasons why I will not be getting injected for the Wuhan

Post by pp4me » Tue May 18, 2021 10:47 am

murphy_p_t wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 4:30 am
acknowledgment of hoax....

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/gov ... rol-people
If you Ctrl-F on that article you will not find the word "hoax" so that is your interpretation.

As for the government not telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, I always assume that is a remote possibility no matter what they are saying, so that is no surprise to me.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Tue May 18, 2021 11:05 am

You are right. I interpret intentional lying and perpetuation of lies as fostering a hoax. Especially considering that it is of an unprecedented scale in my lifetime.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Tue May 18, 2021 11:07 am

Perhaps there will be a follow-up expose with the transcript revealing all the motives, to satisfy the needs of some of the commentators on this thread.
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Tue May 18, 2021 11:19 am

murphy_p_t wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 11:07 am
Perhaps there will be a follow-up expose with the transcript revealing all the motives, to satisfy the needs of some of the commentators on this thread.
There's certainly plenty of motive to generate fear, and the article says it right there. They didn't think that people's behavior would change enough without extra fear. This is definitely wrong: they should give people the information without trying to emotionally modify behavior.

My only question re: motives is with the vaccine, which is the topic of this thread. What IS the vaccine intended to do and why, if it isn't a vaccine against Covid?

SomeDude, I owe you an apology if I've conflated your position with Murphy's. I don't actually recall you taking a position on genocide. Murphy seems to believe that the vaccine's goal is to kill billions, since he links to "news" sources that claim that, and he has not disclaimed that belief. I think anything he has to say on the topic is suspect until he does so.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Tue May 18, 2021 11:38 am

Glad to hear you're alive and kicking, Xan.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Tue May 18, 2021 1:35 pm

Xan wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 11:19 am
SomeDude, I owe you an apology if I've conflated your position with Murphy's. I don't actually recall you taking a position on genocide.
Ohhhh no worries just a mix up. I don't know what's in the vaccines or their ultimate purpose. I do find it curious that a guy like Bill gates who i think is on the record for years promoting depopulation of the planet is suddenly very concerned about saving the lives of people 70+.

I also think even if these shots are relatively harmless in the big picture we have opened Pandora's box and will be getting a lot more injections in the future. Whenever the powers that be want to make a mass change to our genetics they can use the pretext of an existing disease or a new one and 50% will line up for injections......and cajole the rest.
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Tue May 18, 2021 1:51 pm

SomeDude wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 1:35 pm
Xan wrote:
SomeDude, I owe you an apology if I've conflated your position with Murphy's. I don't actually recall you taking a position on genocide.
Ohhhh no worries just a mix up. I don't know what's in the vaccines or their ultimate purpose. I do find it curious that a guy like Bill gates who i think is on the record for years promoting depopulation of the planet is suddenly very concerned about saving the lives of people 70+.

I also think even if these shots are relatively harmless in the big picture we have opened Pandora's box and will be getting a lot more injections in the future. Whenever the powers that be want to make a mass change to our genetics they can use the pretext of an existing disease or a new one and 50% will line up for injections......and cajole the rest.
That does make sense, that there might be more shots. I'm not sure about the idea that nefarious actors are changing out genetics.

Why wouldn't The Powers just put it into the flu shot?
glennds
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by glennds » Tue May 18, 2021 1:59 pm

Xan wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 1:51 pm
SomeDude wrote:
Xan wrote:

That does make sense, that there might be more shots. I'm not sure about the idea that nefarious actors are changing out genetics.

Or (depending on the technology), put it in the drinking water. Or food supply. Or the air. Or in the labor and delivery area, pediatrician's offices, PCP offices, lab where you go for your "routine" draw. At some point, the possibilities are limited only by the imagination.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Tue May 18, 2021 7:09 pm

Xan wrote:
SomeDude wrote:
Xan wrote:

I don't know much about the annual flu shot.

How many different manufacturers are there?

Is it really just one shot a year? I'm hearing rumors of many shots per year going forward just for the rona now.

What percent of the population get it? I'm guessing it's the same people every year?

Isn't it a "normal vaccine" that uses pieces of the virus to stimulate an auto immune response? Would they be able to hide the nature of it completely if it changed to this new form?

If bad things started happening as a result, would the media be able to ignore it on the basis of "we had to do something to stop the flu"?

Does the rest of the world get am annual flu shot?
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Tue May 18, 2021 7:20 pm

glennds wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 1:59 pm
Xan wrote:
SomeDude wrote:
Xan wrote:

Or (depending on the technology), put it in the drinking water. Or food supply. Or the air. Or in the labor and delivery area, pediatrician's offices, PCP offices, lab where you go for your "routine" draw. At some point, the possibilities are limited only by the imagination.
"depending on the technology" is key here. While I'm pretty sure your comments were intended to make fun of the idea of authoritarians injecting people, the US government has a history of running medical experiments on the population without disclosing it.

I'm guessing your not a bio engineer glennds, neither am I. I'm pretty sure injecting something is a more effective uptake method than the other ones you're imagining though. And it's infinitely more controlled, consistent, recorded. They will know who is and isn't compliant.

I don't know if there's anything deliberately bad in the shots. it looks pretty obvious that it would be easier to use the media to scare most everyone to getting a shot than to poison the ummm "food supply" or air. How do you define the "food supply"? It's so vast. Maybe it's easier than it looks.
Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Tortoise » Wed May 19, 2021 10:24 am

side_effects.png
side_effects.png (153.77 KiB) Viewed 3844 times
https://twitter.com/BenMarten/status/13 ... 91073?s=20
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Wed May 19, 2021 10:49 am

Criminal. Literally.
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Wed May 19, 2021 11:01 am

Tortoise wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 10:24 am
side_effects.png
Where did the 30 number come from?
flyingpylon
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by flyingpylon » Wed May 19, 2021 11:09 am

Xan wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 11:01 am
Tortoise wrote:
side_effects.png
Well it's right there on Twitter... ;)
Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Tortoise » Wed May 19, 2021 1:06 pm

Xan wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 11:01 am
Tortoise wrote:
side_effects.png
I'm not sure. Tweets rarely provide full references for all claims that are made. It's a problem, I agree.

In general, from the data I've seen over the past year, the vast majority of children exposed to SARS-CoV-2 show no symptoms, and the vast majority of the ones who do show only mild symptoms. Severe Covid symptoms in children are extremely rare.

In that context, the 30 number seems plausible and is probably roughly correct. But yes, the tweet should have provided a reference for that number.
jswinner

Post by jswinner » Wed May 19, 2021 7:01 pm

CDC now reports almost 3 million cases in ages 0-19.
There have been 30,000 hospitalizations in that age group. Though not "common", I would not define that as "extremely rare" either.

https://data.cdc.gov/Case-Surveillance/ ... -akqf/data
Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Tortoise » Wed May 19, 2021 7:28 pm

jswinner wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 7:01 pm
There have been 30,000 hospitalizations in that age group. Though not "common", I would not define that as "extremely rare" either.

As some of us have mentioned many times in this long thread, "Covid hospitalization" does not necessarily mean the person was hospitalized because of Covid symptoms. It means they happened to test positive for Covid while admitted to the hospital for any reason. Remember, hospital policy for the past year has been to test all inpatients for Covid.

I therefore don't think anything very meaningful can be concluded from the "30,000 hospitalizations" statistic.
Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Tortoise » Wed May 19, 2021 7:29 pm

MangoMan wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 7:23 pm
Anecdotal:
One of my daughter's close friends (31 years old) was hospitalized recently for severe Covid, and even upon release has had to have extensive physical therapy to regain function.
Was she vaccinated?
jswinner

Post by jswinner » Wed May 19, 2021 8:05 pm

Tortoise wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 7:28 pm
jswinner wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 7:01 pm

As some of us have mentioned many times in this long thread, "Covid hospitalization" does not necessarily mean the person was hospitalized because of Covid symptoms. It means they happened to test positive for Covid while admitted to the hospital for any reason. Remember, hospital policy for the past year has been to test all inpatients for Covid.

I therefore don't think anything very meaningful can be concluded from the "30,000 hospitalizations" statistic.
Unlike adult cases, almost 50 percent had no know conditions reported. So yeah, maybe they had compound fractures or the like. But the simpler answer is they were admitted with and because of COVID.
Attachments
COVID-NET_UnderlyingMedicalConditionsImage (1).png
COVID-NET_UnderlyingMedicalConditionsImage (1).png (189.08 KiB) Viewed 3773 times
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Wed May 19, 2021 8:08 pm

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/nobel ... e-variants

The injection is a problem, not the solution
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Wed May 19, 2021 8:53 pm

murphy_p_t wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 8:08 pm
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/nobel ... e-variants

The injection is a problem, not the solution
I thought the virus was nothing to worry about, though. So is it or isn't it?

The head of Canada’s public health agency, Theresa Tam, told a press conference Tuesday that there are now 21 confirmed cases of vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia
21... I guess the genocide ramps up slowly. Around when should we expect it to cross the 2 billion mark?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported in April that it had received 5,800 reports of people who had “breakthrough” COVID after being vaccinated, including 396 people who required hospitalization and 74 patients who died.
That's out of how many hundreds of million who were vaccinated?

Murphy, I'm perfectly willing to admit that you're right, if you'll draw some parameters around it. If the vaccine does not cause some hideous mutation by, say, the end of next year, and it's largely been beaten back by the vaccines, will you admit you were wrong? I'm perfectly willing to admit to being wrong if billions of people die. I think that would be the lead story on the WSJ. Or would there just not be people left to write the story?
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Wed May 19, 2021 9:58 pm

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (18.53 KiB) Viewed 3753 times
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Wed May 19, 2021 10:05 pm

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/politic ... utType=amp

DeSantis spokesman Piccolo deletes his Twitter account after tweet about COVID-19 victims
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Wed May 19, 2021 10:19 pm

Xan... I make prudent decisions, even with imperfect and incomplete information, as I don't have a crystal ball.

Some of the ways I do that are by identifying suspect players and motivations. Does what I'm being force-fed pass the sniff test? Such as when someone is trying too hard to influence me. I pay particular attention to credible whistleblowers, because they have skin in the game, and stick their neck out for the good of others. I also notice when there's a coordinated campaign of censorship to suppress whistleblowers.

Finally, I don't allow myself to be swayed by the mob. Seeking others approval does not factor into my decision making.
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Wed May 19, 2021 11:03 pm

murphy_p_t wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 10:19 pm
Xan... I make prudent decisions, even with imperfect and incomplete information, as I don't have a crystal ball.
Again, I'm not asking for a prediction: just some hypothetical point where you would agree that genocide of billions has not taken place. Without that I have to conclude that your plan is to move the goalposts.

murphy_p_t wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 10:19 pm
Finally, I don't allow myself to be swayed by the mob. Seeking others approval does not factor into my decision making.
My impression is that the "mob" drives your decision-making an enormous amount. If you see everybody going one way, you want to go the other way. That's not necessarily good or bad, but don't tell yourself a story about not being swayed by others. Sometimes the "mob" is right.