Reasons why I will not be getting injected for the Wuhan

Other discussions not related to the Permanent Portfolio

Moderator: Global Moderator

flyingpylon
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Reasons why I will not be getting injected for the Wuhan

Post by flyingpylon » Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:41 pm

Joe Rogan recently interviewed Dr. Peter McCullough on his podcast. It's 2hr 45min long but it's an excellent discussion so the time flies by. I had 3 hours of driving to do so it was perfect. I highly recommend it unless you've just downed a bottle of blue pills and prefer to stay comfortably numb.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/0aZte3 ... f0c72a4ae4

McCullough is not anti-vaccines but he says that there are risks that are unknown and/or not being shared with the public and the benefits are not being accurately represented. Much of the discussion centers around the absurdity of a vaccine-only strategy for SARS-CoV-2 and the suppression of early treatment protocols that could have saved many lives.

He's highly credentialed and published and has an ego to match but I suppose that comes with the territory. And of course he has opinions that some people will disagree with. But if you're open to different points of view it might be worth your time to listen and consider what he has to say, even if it won't change your opinion on the vaccines. If we approach future health crises the way we have SARS-CoV-2 then we're probably just screwed.
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:15 pm

Vinay Prasad and Zdogg talked about this interview in their latest podcast episode:
https://soundcloud.com/vpzd/ep-6

Basically he's all wet, unless you've just downed a bottle of red pills.
flyingpylon
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by flyingpylon » Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:57 pm

Xan wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:15 pm
Vinay Prasad and Zdogg talked about this interview in their latest podcast episode:

I'd encourage everyone to listen to both and see what they think.

I wasn't very impressed with VPZD's "takedown" of the interview. ZDogg admitted that he only listened to 40 minutes of it and VP hadn't listened to it at all. They spent 10 minutes just calling McCullough a kook and dismissing his arguments as "f***ing horseshit". Then they bagged on Rogan for talking to conspiracy theorists. I stopped listening when they finished that segment and moved on so unless there was more later I'd be interested to know what you found so compelling about it.

Generally speaking, I like Vinay Prasad and have posted his stuff here several times. Most of the time he seems thoughtful and reasonable or at least not totally unreasonable. I don't agree with him on everything and in particular I think he's too dismissive of early treatments for Covid without addressing the issue in a scientific manner or offering an explanation for the success that some doctors seem to be having. But when he gets together with ZDogg he often gets caught up in a lot of pointless banter and just rolls to wherever ZDogg is going.

I don't give ZDogg much credibility at all, he often comes across as a clown. I do watch his videos from time to time, especially if he has an interesting guest. YouTube's algorithm seems to push him pretty hard. But he's too dismissive and condescending for my taste because he rarely backs things up. He seems more interested in getting high-fives from people that already think like he does.

I don't think there's any one person or organization that has this all figured out, so I read, watch, and listen to a lot of different sources.
flyingpylon
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by flyingpylon » Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:07 pm

flyingpylon wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:57 pm
Xan wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:15 pm

I'd encourage everyone to listen to both and see what they think.

I wasn't very impressed with VPZD's "takedown" of the interview. ZDogg admitted that he only listened to 40 minutes of it and VP hadn't listened to it at all. They spent 10 minutes just calling McCullough a kook and dismissing his arguments as "f***ing horseshit". Then they bagged on Rogan for talking to conspiracy theorists. I stopped listening when they finished that segment and moved on so unless there was more later I'd be interested to know what you found so compelling about it.

Generally speaking, I like Vinay Prasad and have posted his stuff here several times. Most of the time he seems thoughtful and reasonable or at least not totally unreasonable. I don't agree with him on everything and in particular I think he's too dismissive of early treatments for Covid without addressing the issue in a scientific manner or offering an explanation for the success that some doctors seem to be having. But when he gets together with ZDogg he often gets caught up in a lot of pointless banter and just rolls to wherever ZDogg is going.

I don't give ZDogg much credibility at all, he often comes across as a clown. I do watch his videos from time to time, especially if he has an interesting guest. YouTube's algorithm seems to push him pretty hard. But he's too dismissive and condescending for my taste because he rarely backs things up. He seems more interested in getting high-fives from people that already think like he does.

I don't think there's any one person or organization that has this all figured out, so I read, watch, and listen to a lot of different sources.
ZDogg put together a better effort here: https://youtu.be/8pcIbVvHI2c

He makes a few good points but the vast majority of the video is just him saying he has a different opinion. He spends a lot of time saying McCullough’s arguments must be misinformation because of conspiratorial thinking, inappropriate appeals to authority, logical fallacies, etc. but doesn’t present information that specifically refutes what he said. He calls out some obvious exaggerations which I agree with but those don’t invalidate everything the guy had to say. He did say that he agreed with McCullough on several points.

I certainly don’t think ZDogg did enough to prove that McCullough is “all wet”, nor do I agree with everything McCullough had to say. I still think the Rogan interview was interesting and worth checking out.
I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by I Shrugged » Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:46 pm

Here’s how it shapes up:
-masks aren’t very good,
-social distancing is not very effective,
-the tests aren’t very good,
-the vaccines are useful but not great,
-lockdowns have caused much grief,

But if you don’t worship the party line, you’re a barbarian.
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy » Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:47 am

If you can't separate the wheat from the chaff on this one, you're hopeless. Everybody's an expert.
flyingpylon
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by flyingpylon » Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:03 pm

The latest from Vinay Prasad MD MPH:

UK Now Reports Myocarditis stratified by Age & Sex After Vaccine Or Sars-cov-2
Nature Medicine paper revisited: And it is shocking
https://vinayprasadmdmph.substack.com/p ... stratified
  1. It is now clear for men <40, dose 2 and dose 3 of Pfizer have more myocarditis than sars-cov-2 infection, and this is true for dose 1 and dose 2 of Moderna.
  2. Pfizer boosters (Dose 3) have more myocarditis for men <40 than infection.
  3. Myocarditis post infection is more common as you get older, in contrast with myocarditis post vaccination, which is more common as you are younger (reverse gradients)
But the truth is STILL WORSE than these data.
  1. If the authors fixed the denominator for viral infection (i.e. used sero-prevalance), it would look even worse
  2. If the authors separate men 16-24 from 12-15 and 25-40, it would likely look worst in 16-24 age group.
But regardless, these findings already clearly dispel the true misinformation online: Yes, sorry to break it to you, vaccines can have risks of myocarditis EXCEEDING risks of myocarditis from infection. Pls stop saying otherwise.
Original Paper: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-021-01630-0.pdf
Update: https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 1.full.pdf
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:27 pm

johnnywitt wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:43 pm

Italy just revised its numbers from the appx. 600k that died WITH COVID, to appx. 3k that died OF COVID.

The FDA now thinks it's prudent to delay release of the data from the PFE Mrna Vaccine to 75yrs because, well... nothing to hide here, eh.

Follow the money Folks.

Finally, and I'm the fuck outta this now, I will leave you with the words of Nasim Taleb, "intellectual yet idiot" kinda like the FED.

However, what is Taleb's stance on the current vaccines?
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:37 am

This author says the covidian cult is in its death throes. I've seen this reported elsewhere. I persist in my stubborn refusal to join this cult; rather, I will continue to mock it mercilessly.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/last ... idian-cult
Hal
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Hal » Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:16 am

murphy_p_t wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:37 am
This author says the covidian cult is in its death throes. I've seen this reported elsewhere. I persist in my stubborn refusal to join this cult; rather, I will continue to mock it mercilessly.

Repent Sinner!! ;D
https://www.reddit.com/r/ChurchOfCOVID/

On a more serious note, highly recommend watching this video about life in Melbourne
https://battlegroundmelbourne.com
Aussie GoldSmithPP - 25% PMGOLD, 75% VDCO
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow » Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:58 am

murphy_p_t wrote:
….
I want to start a cult of likeminded people who admit we don’t have all the answers about covid & the jab.
RIP Marcello Gandini
jalanlong
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by jalanlong » Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:34 am

murphy_p_t wrote:

I have been hearing this line for over a year: that the narrative is falling apart or that the virus has just about run its course and will be "endemic" soon. Yet somehow the hysteria continues. Just this morning I read articles on Paypal refusing to work with non profits who refuse vaccine mandates and Citigroup preparing to fire all unvaccinated workers on Jan 31.

And this poll:

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public ... vaccinated

"Forty-five percent (45%) of Democrats would favor governments requiring citizens to temporarily live in designated facilities or locations if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine."
barrett
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by barrett » Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:23 am

The latest video (from 1/20/22) from the UK's Dr. John Campbell:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UHvwWWcjYw

Looking at excess deaths, deaths solely from Covid, average age of people who have died, people with serious non-virus conditions delaying treatment, and so on.

This guy has done a great job of presenting and interpreting actual data over the course of the pandemic.

I guess the big takeaway for me is that age is still the major determining factor of who dies from the virus and that it's still only shortening lives by a few weeks, if that.

Just to reiterate that this is UK data and that's a population that has less comorbitities than we have here in the US. Striking data nonetheless.
whatchamacallit
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by whatchamacallit » Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:17 pm

New interview from Houston doctor standing up for freedom and truth after being ousted from hospital.

https://youtu.be/hm0QA5myK-Q
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:31 pm

Effectiveness update:

Miscarriages — 279% increase
Female infertility – 471% increase
Male infertility — 344% increase
Congenital malformations (birth defects) – 156% increase
Hypertension (high blood pressure): 2,281% increase
Diseases of the nervous system: 1,048% increase
Bell’s palsy – 291% increase
Pulmonary embolisms – 467% increase
Cancer: 296% increase

Looks like it was doing what it was designed to do
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:03 pm

murphy_p_t wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:31 pm
Effectiveness update:

Source?
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:10 pm

Having consulted experts, the attorney said that such sweeping spikes in so many areas indicate that these numbers don’t merely denote a correlation but a causation. “It’s statistically impossible for you to have this much data and for it to not be causation. You don’t have to be a scientist to know that when you see an [over] 1,000% increase under neurological issues in one year, and the only change is implementation of the [COVID] vaccine mandate, that there is an issue [with the shots].”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/us-go ... -attorney/
barrett
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by barrett » Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:12 pm

Xan wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:03 pm
murphy_p_t wrote:
Effectiveness update:

Source?
I'm not murphy, but I see that the source is non veni pacem (The Splendor of Truth). Here is the link:

https://nonvenipacem.com/
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow » Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:58 pm

non veni pacem - I do not come in peace?
RIP Marcello Gandini
Don
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Don » Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:22 pm

I had multiple pulmonary emboli but it was 8 months after receiving my 2nd shot. I have cancer too so I can't be certain of what caused the emboli.
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:22 pm

barrett wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:12 pm
Xan wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:03 pm
murphy_p_t wrote:
Effectiveness update:

Source?
I'm not murphy, but I see that the source is non veni pacem (The Splendor of Truth). Here is the link:

https://nonvenipacem.com/
I believe that site quotes the same original that Murphy just gave.

Even if the numbers were accurate, which I have no idea, it's still way too small to qualify as genocide. So I'm afraid the shots aren't working "as designed".
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:03 pm

"One insurance company executive estimated that death rates are currently up 40 percent over what they were pre-pandemic."
barrett
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by barrett » Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:33 am

Xan wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:22 pm
I believe that site quotes the same original that Murphy just gave.

Even if the numbers were accurate, which I have no idea, it's still way too small to qualify as genocide. So I'm afraid the shots aren't working "as designed".
Xan,

Serious question. Why do you think it is that you and I keep trying to have a conversation with murphy even though he's only interested in copying and pasting? I was going to put up some stats about how total deaths in the US were up by 500,000 in 2020 before the vaccines came out, but nothing I write makes a damn bit of difference.

It's sad because I think there are a lot of good conversations on here but this is not one of them.
I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by I Shrugged » Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:37 pm

study: vax causes menstrual cycle changes. Tip of a larger iceberg? No, nothing to see here, move along….

https://www.today.com/health/womens-hea ... -rcna10780
Mark Leavy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mark Leavy » Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:08 pm

I don't think the vax is any vast conspiracy theory. But I do have a few issues.

It was pushed through post haste. No approval - only an emergency use declaration.

There seemed to be some money changing hands.

It does't work in the same way that we have historically thought of vaccines. (i.e. You can still catch it and you can still spread it.)

So... It seems reasonable for reasonable people to say WTF?