Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Reasons why I will not be getting injected for the Wuhan

Post by Xan » Sat May 08, 2021 1:08 pm

murphy_p_t wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 7:58 am
Cool.

It's interesting to hear there are some boomers not living in fear of the China chest cold.
Wanting a vaccine for a disease which spreads easily and kills old people: living in fear.

Believing that a cabal of globalists wants to sneak sterilization and death into vaccines in order to kill billions and prevent billions more from being born: perfectly rational.

Ooooookay.

I'm still waiting for an answer to my simple question: what should we look for going forward that their plan was a success?
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Sat May 08, 2021 2:10 pm

Xan wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 1:08 pm
murphy_p_t wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 7:58 am
Cool.

It's interesting to hear there are some boomers not living in fear of the China chest cold.
Wanting a vaccine for a disease which spreads easily and kills old people: living in fear.

Believing that a cabal of globalists wants to sneak sterilization and death into vaccines in order to kill billions and prevent billions more from being born: perfectly rational.

Ooooookay.

I'm still waiting for an answer to my simple question: what should we look for going forward that their plan was a success?
Half the people are getting mysterious injections and will literally do anything they're told will keep them safe from the flu.

Their plan has already succeeded.

Any idea that Americans have rights is gone. That's the goal.

If anyone over the age of 20 doesn't see the maniacs trying to create a global government they are blind beyond any hope.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Sat May 08, 2021 2:18 pm

Xan wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 9:56 pm
murphy_p_t wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 9:49 pm
Perhaps you're looking in the wrong places.
mmmhmm. Genocide of billions of people, or sterilization of the human race, must be one of:
* obvious
* a failure
or more likely
* made up

How could you possibly cover it up?

Or, if I'm wrong, tell me WHAT specifically I should be looking for going forward.
Also please provide next year's superbowl score and tonight's Powerball numbers after you leave the meeting with the sinister six.
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Sat May 08, 2021 7:54 pm

SomeDude wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 2:18 pm
Xan wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 9:56 pm
murphy_p_t wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 9:49 pm
Perhaps you're looking in the wrong places.
mmmhmm. Genocide of billions of people, or sterilization of the human race, must be one of:
* obvious
* a failure
or more likely
* made up

How could you possibly cover it up?

Or, if I'm wrong, tell me WHAT specifically I should be looking for going forward.
Also please provide next year's superbowl score and tonight's Powerball numbers after you leave the meeting with the sinister six.
I'm not asking for a prediction, per se. I'm asking for a cutoff. For example, suppose by a year from now the world's population has not declined, or is down by at most, say, 2%. I think we would all agree that genocide of the human race had not taken place.

By contrast, if a year from now the population were down by 50%, then I think we would all agree that genocide HAD taken place.

To prevent goalpost-moving by anybody, I'm trying to ask Murphy what his cutoff would be for genocide not having taken place. If in a year, or two, or whatever time he says, the world's population has declined by less than X, he would admit that the vaccine did not cause genocide.

Or if he's worried about fertility, find some similar statistic. A year from now the birth rate will have fallen by X, or else he'll agree that the vaccine did not cause mass fertility problems.

Without that, he's not really discussing in good faith.
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member
Location: https://www.jwst.nasa.gov/content/webbL ... sWebb.html

Post by Cortopassi » Sat May 08, 2021 8:20 pm

Xan wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 7:54 pm
Without that, he's not really discussing in good faith.
Bingo. Just looking to incite responses to which he'll not have meaningful answers. The global elite have long term plans.... Could be genocide in 6 months, 6 years or 60. Goalposts? Who needs them? They would force you to look in the mirror and consider the possibility that you've been wrong all along and that is a tough pill to swallow.

"Any idea that Americans have rights is gone." ???

See some of my previous posts. What rights have you been denied? The right to walk in both directions down a grocery aisle? Restored! The right to see an indoor concert, movie or play? Restored in most areas! The right to fly to other countries? Coming back! The right to not get the vaccine? Still there!

Ok, so you gotta were a mask in some places. Oh God. Look, it pisses me off too, but that too is and will continue to be going away.

So what rights have been taken? Give me a short list.

Me, in blue Illinois, I look at my rights, and all I can point to is the needing to wear a mask in some situations. Just had a mother's day brunch today. 100% capacity in the restaurant. Except for the servers wearing masks, you would never know anything happened last year.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Sat May 08, 2021 9:45 pm

Xan... I am suggesting, again, that you are asking the wrong question.

The goal post location you seek May measure the degree of success the globalists achieve.

However, We don't need to look into the future to know the degree of success they may achieve... if we're trying to know/verify their agenda. Because they've already told us what their agenda is... Population reduction. That can happen by the culling of elderly and obese, economic collapse leading to deaths of despair among prime working age men, a sterilization program, etc. Multiple vectors are in play.

Furthermore, we can see (if not afraid to look beyond the mainstream media) their coordinated efforts to suppress cheap and safe treatments from gaining official certification/confirmation and widespread distribution... To clear the way for their injection program... Using those humans duped as Lab rats.

Perhaps you think the globalists who have stated time and again they want population reduction were only joking?
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Sat May 08, 2021 10:16 pm

murphy_p_t wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 9:45 pm
Xan... I am suggesting, again, that you are asking the wrong question.

The goal post location you seek May measure the degree of success the globalists achieve.

However, We don't need to look into the future to know the degree of success they may achieve... if we're trying to know/verify their agenda. Because they've already told us what their agenda is... Population reduction. That can happen by the culling of elderly and obese, economic collapse leading to deaths of despair among prime working age men, a sterilization program, etc. Multiple vectors are in play.

Furthermore, we can see (if not afraid to look beyond the mainstream media) their coordinated efforts to suppress cheap and safe treatments from gaining official certification/confirmation and widespread distribution... To clear the way for their injection program... Using those humans duped as Lab rats.

Perhaps you think the globalists who have stated time and again they want population reduction were only joking?
Okay, that's all fine and good. I'll even stipulate that they want to kill people for purposes of this discussion, which is about whether or not these vaccines are designed to do that.

So I'll ask again: at what point do you admit that the vaccine was not designed to kill or sterilize people? I'm just trying to find out what that point is so that we can see whether or not we're hitting it.

Surely you agree that if, let's say, some 50-75% of people on the planet get an injection designed to kill them, and large swathes of people fail to die (especially when assuming the position that vaccinated people can "shed" and corrupt unvaccinated people), that either it failed for some reason or wasn't true. Right? I'm just asking you to put a number on the record.

You can fill in the blanks: If on date ____ the world population is above ____, provided __% of the global population has received a Covid vaccine, then the vaccine must not have been designed to kill people.

Or you can change it however you like, as long as it's specific. I'll be happy to fill out a corresponding one:

If on date 2022-05-01 the world population is below 6 billion, provided 50% of the global population has received a Covid vaccine (and provided there isn't some other enormous event that would explain it like a nuclear war, volcanic ash causing a famine, some other pandemic, etc), then I will agree that the vaccine may have been designed to kill people.

Look how generous I'm being! The "news" site that you linked to says that the goal is to kill billions. It doesn't even have to kill 2 billion to convince me. And I'm open for negotiation on the parameters.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Sat May 08, 2021 10:50 pm

Me: Xan... I am suggesting, again, that you are asking the wrong question.

"Okay that's all fine and good."

I'm glad we're in agreement.

Ps. What page of this lengthy thread was that provocative article you've referenced me posting?
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Sat May 08, 2021 10:56 pm

MangoMan wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:28 am
murphy_p_t wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:46 am
Please let FDA, CDC, lil' fauci et al. know
So you think 6 out of 7,000,000 (which is 0.000086%) is too risky? There is no medication on the planet with absolute zero risk.
Going back to page 22.

"A typical new drug at about five deaths, unexplained deaths, we get a black-box warning, your listeners would see it on TV, saying it may cause death,” McCullough stated. “And then at about 50 deaths, it’s pulled off the market.”

Back in 1976 during the “swine flu” crisis, the U.S. attempted to jab some 55 million Americans but stopped the program after 500 cases of paralysis and 25 deaths were reported. Compare that to the Wuhan Flu shots of today, which are still being aggressively pushed despite untold thousands of injuries and deaths".
https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-05-06- ... eaths.html
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Sun May 09, 2021 8:48 am

Should I be concerned that Dr. Peter McCullough is a quack, in your opinion, because he was quoted on natural news website?
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Sun May 09, 2021 8:50 am

Are you suggesting that what I pasted into this thread from Dr McCullough are false and misleading statements?
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Sun May 09, 2021 11:36 am

murphy_p_t wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 8:50 am

Are you suggesting that what I pasted into this thread from Dr McCullough are false and misleading statements?

Is this him?

https://www.cardiometabolichealth.org/p ... lough.html

If so....he looks legitimate.
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Sun May 09, 2021 11:47 am

I think the main issue, Murphy, is that you're claiming that the vaccine is a sinister production of a cabal of globalists in order to kill people. And "Natural News", as a "news" organization consisting of a single person, has no oversight, editorial standards, or control of any kind. When Mike Adams explicitly claims that the object of the vaccine is to kill billions, then he doesn't have much credibility when doing any other reporting on it.

It may be that reputable individual doctors and scientists are quoted by Adams, but of course their statements are spun up to 1000RPM.

Sifting through the propaganda, the closest thing to actual facts and evidence points to a higher degree of adverse effects than is published or generally acknowledged. EVEN IF TRUE, that doesn't come close to the grandiose claim of a genocidal injection. If the rate of adverse effects is a couple of thousand out of a hundred million as opposed to a couple of hundred out of a hundred million, that moves the needle not at all on "genocide". It would, if true, move the needle on WiseOne's position that this might have been rushed through without knowing exactly what the downsides are.

I don't think you believe this genocide claim either, or you would be saying "of course billions of people will die!" Instead you pussyfoot around my asking for a cutoff, because you actually know it won't happen.

By all means, claim and debate about whether or not there are more adverse effects than generally acknowledged. But don't push the genocide narrative courtesy of Natural News.
barrett
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by barrett » Sun May 09, 2021 12:00 pm

This is an investing website (at least, it used to be), so I have to assume that most members are quite handy with numbers and wouldn't actually be talking about "billions" of people getting killed by a vaccine. Haven't read all the posts and links in this thread but is this really what we are talking about? I mean, out of a world population of just under eight billion? Seems like we'd notice something like that. Maybe housing prices would even start going down.

And whenever I read about a "cabal of globalists" or something similar, I remind myself just how difficult it is to get even a few people on the same page.
glennds
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by glennds » Sun May 09, 2021 12:04 pm

barrett wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 12:00 pm

And whenever I read about a "cabal of globalists" or something similar, I remind myself just how difficult it is to get even a few people on the same page.
Amen brother. I can't even get my family to agree on a restaurant choice.
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Sun May 09, 2021 12:37 pm

barrett wrote:
This is an investing website (at least, it used to be), so I have to assume that most members are quite handy with numbers and wouldn't actually be talking about "billions" of people getting killed by a vaccine.
Right. So Murphy, is your theory that the cabal of globalists have conspired to create this vaccine for a fake virus in order to kill... A few thousand people? 10,000? Even if it were 100,000, hardly worth the trouble.
I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by I Shrugged » Sun May 09, 2021 4:00 pm

glennds wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 12:04 pm
barrett wrote:

The best name for a restaurant chain would be “I don’t care”.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Sun May 09, 2021 6:07 pm

Xan wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 12:37 pm
barrett wrote:
This is an investing website (at least, it used to be), so I have to assume that most members are quite handy with numbers and wouldn't actually be talking about "billions" of people getting killed by a vaccine.
Right. So Murphy, is your theory that the cabal of globalists have conspired to create this vaccine for a fake virus in order to kill... A few thousand people? 10,000? Even if it were 100,000, hardly worth the trouble.
They've gotten perhaps 100s of millions to take a mystery injection that zero long term studies have been done on...............to fight the flu.

They've got business and other organs of society ready to ostracize people who don't want to be part of the experiment.

It's nuts. Mission accomplished no matter what happens to the people who've been injected.
barrett
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by barrett » Sun May 09, 2021 7:03 pm

SomeDude wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 6:07 pm

They've gotten perhaps 100s of millions to take a mystery injection that zero long term studies have been done on...............to fight the flu.

They've got business and other organs of society ready to ostracize people who don't want to be part of the experiment.

It's nuts. Mission accomplished no matter what happens to the people who've been injected.
The current total is about 1.3 billion vaccines, including over 300 million doses in Mainland China. Is the CCP also in cahoots? What about the Turks and the Indonesians?
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Sun May 09, 2021 7:12 pm

glennds wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 12:04 pm

barrett wrote:

Or, how the government can simultaneously be incapable of carrying out even the simplest tasks that the private sector can always do in a superior fashion but be capable of behaving with unparalleled efficiency and effectiveness when acting in a secretive, conspiratorial manner.
Last edited by vnatale on Mon May 10, 2021 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Sun May 09, 2021 7:14 pm

barrett wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 7:03 pm

SomeDude wrote:

The current total is about 1.3 billion vaccines, including over 300 million doses in Mainland China. Is the CCP also in cahoots? What about the Turks and the Indonesians?

It ALWAYS gets back to it being only me and you who were NOT involved in the conspiracy to assassinate Kennedy...
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Sun May 09, 2021 7:26 pm

SomeDude wrote:
Xan wrote:
barrett wrote:

So are we now all agreeing that the vaccine is not a campaign of genocide in an attempt to kill people? That it is a potentially flawed attempt to prevent the spread of a real disease, rather than a trick to reduce the population?
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member
Location: https://www.jwst.nasa.gov/content/webbL ... sWebb.html

Post by Cortopassi » Sun May 09, 2021 7:36 pm

Errr, but, wait, no, that's not what I meant, etc, etc, etc.

I especially agree with Vinny's take. The government can't do shit right, except when it's some conspiracy, then they are suddenly masters of the universe.

Faking the moon landing comes to mind.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Sun May 09, 2021 7:44 pm

Cool.

Republican talking point.

How does it square up with the USA mobilizing to defeat the third Reich?
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Sun May 09, 2021 8:05 pm

Xan wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 7:26 pm
SomeDude wrote:
Xan wrote:
barrett wrote:

So are we now all agreeing that the vaccine is not a campaign of genocide in an attempt to kill people? That it is a potentially flawed attempt to prevent the spread of a real disease, rather than a trick to reduce the population?
It is definitely not a flawed attempt to prevent the spread of a real disease.