Reasons why I will not be getting injected for the Wuhan

Other discussions not related to the Permanent Portfolio

Moderator: Global Moderator

WiseOne
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Reasons why I will not be getting injected for the Wuhan

Post by WiseOne » Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:30 am

That's possible, but there is enough data piling up that the vaccines are effective against the currently circulating strains of COVID that it really doesn't matter.

You've heard me rail against the legality and ethics of coercing people to accept vaccination, due to the novelty and experimental nature of this vaccine. I still hold to that, but at the same time it's perfectly legitimate to recognize that the vaccines are proving effective. However I do believe, as many of my colleagues do, that adverse events from the vaccine are not well understood, are likely being purposely covered up and/or dismissed out of hand, and may never be fully characterized as a result. Since COVID risk is very unevenly distributed, it makes sense for each individual to weigh their own risk/benefit ratio and decide for themselves, without interference by the state.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:29 pm

+1

Irrefutable logic.
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me » Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:55 pm

From MSN here are some freebies you can claim if you get vaccinated.....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/a ... tp#image=1

None of them does me any good but the most interesting one was in Detroit where you can get a free joint at a legal marijuana store.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:10 am

WiseOne wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:30 am
That's possible, but there is enough data piling up that the vaccines are effective against the currently circulating strains of COVID that it really doesn't matter.

You've heard me rail against the legality and ethics of coercing people to accept vaccination, due to the novelty and experimental nature of this vaccine. I still hold to that, but at the same time it's perfectly legitimate to recognize that the vaccines are proving effective. However I do believe, as many of my colleagues do, that adverse events from the vaccine are not well understood, are likely being purposely covered up and/or dismissed out of hand, and may never be fully characterized as a result. Since COVID risk is very unevenly distributed, it makes sense for each individual to weigh their own risk/benefit ratio and decide for themselves, without interference by the state.
WiseOne, regarding the experimental gene therapy pushers, you challenge their ethics and legality. You also question their reporting of adverse effects.

That being the case, what gives you any confidence in their reported effectiveness claims?
barrett
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by barrett » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:23 am

Got my second Pfizer dose on Saturday and did a long hike Sunday. No (short-term) side effects. Wife finishes up on 4/17 and daughter (23 YO) is done on 5/5. I'm guessing we'll need to get booster shots in 6-18 months but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:44 pm

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2021/04/04/ ... _rss_brief

Is the second dose bad? If I feel OK, is it working? Can I take Tylenol?

by Tara Parker-Pope
The Boston Globe / 2021-04-04 17:20

Q: I have heard the COVID vaccine side effects, especially after the second dose, can be really bad. Should I be worried?
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:02 pm

I had no noticeable reaction to the second dose at all. I've heard that is fairly common in older people, a weaker immune system being my best guess as to why. I had a mild reaction to the first one so I couldn't help but wonder if the second one was even working.

My wife is a med-tech and after everybody at work got the mandatory shots they performed antibody tests on everyone. I have no idea what the numbers mean but my wife's was 6, a friend of hers was 100, and the most common number was zero. I read that the CDC did not recommend antibody testing after getting the shots so you have to wonder if this because it doesn't matter if it produces antibodies or not, or if they don't want to discourage people from taking the shots. They have a history of knowingly giving out false information for the common good thanks to Dr. Fauci so we can't rule out the latter possibility.

One thing both my wife and I observed after getting the shots is that our seasonal pollen allergies seemed to be a lot worse this year. No way to tell if there is any real connection, of course.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:43 pm

pp4me wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:02 pm

I had no noticeable reaction to the second dose at all. I've heard that is fairly common in older people, a weaker immune system being my best guess as to why. I had a mild reaction to the first one so I couldn't help but wonder if the second one was even working.

My wife is a med-tech and after everybody at work got the mandatory shots they performed antibody tests on everyone. I have no idea what the numbers mean but my wife's was 6, a friend of hers was 100, and the most common number was zero. I read that the CDC did not recommend antibody testing after getting the shots so you have to wonder if this because it doesn't matter if it produces antibodies or not, or if they don't want to discourage people from taking the shots. They have a history of knowingly giving out false information for the common good thanks to Dr. Fauci so we can't rule out the latter possibility.

One thing both my wife and I observed after getting the shots is that our seasonal pollen allergies seemed to be a lot worse this year. No way to tell if there is any real connection, of course.

A friend of mine was at my house today. He will be 74 next month. He said he felt nothing from the first shot, felt tired the day after his second shot.

I get my second shot 11:30 AM this Thursday. I will report what happens afterwards. Friday morning / early afternoon is an exercise time so that will be an excellent test as to any negative effects.

Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:54 pm

Got my first shot today. Pfizer one. So far nothing...not even sore arm. Been reading on how this vaccine developed. The tech behind it is pretty incredible.
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member
Location: https://www.jwst.nasa.gov/content/webbL ... sWebb.html

Post by Cortopassi » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:19 am

doodle wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:54 pm
Got my first shot today. Pfizer one. So far nothing...not even sore arm. Been reading on how this vaccine developed. The tech behind it is pretty incredible.
Of course. It was developed by the government. Pretty soon you'll be activated... :P
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:23 am

I can feel myself coming online as it alters and reconstructs my dna to become more compliant to my lizard overlords.

Does this level of tinfoil hattery exist in other countries, or is this a uniquely american trait?
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:29 am

Just considering the number of vaccines I've had so far...pretty incredible

Polio, measles, mumps, rubella, tetanus, hep A, hep B, tuberculosis, varicella, whooping cough, various flus, smallpox,typhoid...and now covid....

I'm sure I'm leaving some off.
Last edited by doodle on Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:31 am

None of them were gene therapy, like the Wuhan jab
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:35 am

murphy_p_t wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:31 am
None of them were gene therapy, like the Wuhan jab
Are you getting your information from Natural News?

I have listened to quite a bit of discussion on mRNA vaccines and this whole "gene alteration" fear is nonsense and a fundamental misunderstanding of how this vaccine tech works.
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:39 am

Let me add...what do you think covid is doing when it invades your cells? It's also injecting it's genetic code into them.

* code developed in a chinese lab
Figure_21_02_01.png
Figure_21_02_01.png (219.08 KiB) Viewed 3626 times
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mountaineer » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:41 am

I've had vaccinations for the following, and I'm still alive and healthy without noticeable issues related to the vaccine:

Smallpox
Hepatitis A
Hepatitis B
Hepatitis C
TDAP - tetanus and diphtheria toxoids with acellular pertussis
Typhoid Fever
Meningitis (Meningococcal)
Japanese Encephalitis
Polio, both Salk and Sabin vaccines
Measles (or MMR)
Tuberculin Skin Test (PPD)
Influenza, several types
Pneumococcal, a couple types
Lyme disease
Shingles - Zostavax
Shingles - Shingrix
COVID-19 - Pfizer-BioNTech

If anyone wishes to bid on 100ml of my blood for the various antibodies it contains, PM me with offers over 100 pounds of physical gold only. O0
Last edited by Mountaineer on Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
DNA has its own language (code), and language requires intelligence. There is no known mechanism by which matter can give birth to information, let alone language. It is unreasonable to believe the world could have happened by chance.
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:46 am

I wasn't aware there was a lyme vaccine...will have to look into that. I wonder if it exists for dogs as well
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mountaineer » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:50 am

doodle wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:46 am
I wasn't aware there was a lyme vaccine...will have to look into that. I wonder if it exists for dogs as well
I believe it was discontinued. I had the three recommended doses during the period of 1999 - 2002.

https://www.cdc.gov/lyme/prev/vaccine.html
DNA has its own language (code), and language requires intelligence. There is no known mechanism by which matter can give birth to information, let alone language. It is unreasonable to believe the world could have happened by chance.
I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by I Shrugged » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:50 pm

I once had a vaccine passport. It wasn't called that, but it was a yellow passport sized booklet that listed my vaccinations for diseases in third world countries. I misplaced it at some point. It did function like a passport. I can't recall if I had to show it at borders, or send it to embassies in order to get visas. Maybe both.
drumminj
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by drumminj » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:56 pm

I Shrugged wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:50 pm
I once had a vaccine passport. It wasn't called that, but it was a yellow passport sized booklet that listed my vaccinations for diseases in third world countries. I misplaced it at some point. It did function like a passport. I can't recall if I had to show it at borders, or send it to embassies in order to get visas. Maybe both.
I just went through that for a trip to Africa last year (well, 2019). I had to show it at customs.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:50 pm

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_break ... 68802.html

I find it curious that it is safe to use the Johnson & Johnson injection, except in these two locations. As it is experimental, perhaps they are giving different formulations to different locations, for experimental purposes.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:51 pm

My second shot report....

I thought for certain it was going to be yesterday morning because yesterday was Thursday - 21 days after the first shot on a Thursday.

I was quite concerned when a few hours before I was going to to to that appointment yesterday I saw my appointment was, instead, for today, 22 days later. Hoped that it really was not yesterday and I'd miss out. I was finally able to find someone I could talk to on the phone who allayed my concerns and that it really was today.

Because this was my second time all went more smoothly on my end. Turned left at the correct light rather than incorrectly turning left at the first light then having to turn around. Parked on the correct floor of the parking garage which saved a lot of time both walking to and from the appointment. Once I was in the building I knew exactly where I needed to go.

From when I reported to the first station to getting the shot was a grand total of 12 minutes. Again I was totally pleased with the extreme level of organization with how all was done on site. It was written on a blackboard that this location (University of Massachusetts) had done over 19,000 vaccinations (so far).

When I got home I engaged in about six hours of moving heavy dirt (using a rake) in my garden in preparing the soil. Did not feel any effects from the shot. It was only, about an hour ago, when I was in the kitchen and lifted up my left are did I feel something in the area where I'd got the shot. But feel nothing there as I type this.

Felt really nothing adverse from the first shot and hope this experience continues through tomorrow and the next day.

The lists of vaccines that some of you have provided here is somewhat astounding to me!

Aside from these two...I've never had an flu shots..and aside from a few tetanus shots during my life and the polio shot...I don't think I've ever had any other ones aside from the ones that children going to school in the 50s were required to get.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:40 am

whatchamacallit
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by whatchamacallit » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:04 am

Convincing reason from dr
https://youtu.be/nBAHRgtuI4I
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:48 am

murphy_p_t wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:40 am
https://nonvenipacem.com/2021/04/09/cor ... ow-0-0015/

Stay calm, and carry on.
Pretty incredible huh? Imagine if every person was tested for the flu and some people tested multiple times, and anyone who dies for any reason after testing positive was a "flu-related" death? Ohhhh wait we don't have to imagine, that's what's happening.

I've posted the covid death challenge numbers several times with no one being able to explain how it's caused excess deaths yet. Maybe ill post the challenge again with updated numbers.