Executive Member

Giuliani explains the laptop

Post by Libertarian666 »

glennds
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Giuliani explains the laptop

Post by glennds »

Did you see where the reporter laughed involuntarily, and Giuliani goes "don't laugh"?

What an amazing arc Giuliani's life has taken from when he became first known as the US Attorney prosecuting organized crime members under the RICO statutes.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale »

glennds wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:02 pm Did you see where the reporter laughed involuntarily, and Giuliani goes "don't laugh"?

What an amazing arc Giuliani's life has taken from when he became first known as the US Attorney prosecuting organized crime members under the RICO statutes.
And, "The Nation's Mayor".

Now he's become comical.

Vinny
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by I Shrugged »

Assuming the exhibits come out to support what Giuliani said there, that is breathtaking stuff. I urge the rest of you (both sides) to watch it, because this is what the likely next President is going to be charged with.
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member
Location: https://www.jwst.nasa.gov/content/webbL ... sWebb.html

Post by Cortopassi »

Anyone care to summarize 26 minutes into two paragraphs?
Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Tortoise »

Cortopassi wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:46 pm Anyone care to summarize 26 minutes into two paragraphs?
From the YouTube video description (sorry, it's four paragraphs, not two):
Direct evidence implicating former Vice President Joe Biden in a pay-for-play corruption scandal will be released to the public 10 days prior to the 2020 election, Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump's personal attorney, told Daily Caller's senior White House correspondent Christian Datoc in an exclusive interview.

The former New York City mayor spoke with Datoc for a half-hour in New York City Thursday evening about all of the new allegations raised by emails and text messages alleged to have been pulled from a hard drive previously owned by Hunter Biden. Datoc pressed him to release a copy of the hard drive in full so that Daily Caller could verify it, but Giuliani declined.

Giuliani further accused Datoc's questions about the veracity of the information originally published by the New York Post and other news outlets as "pettifogging nonsense" pushed by the "liberal press."

"We can deal with the process all you want, but nobody dealt with the process when they stole Donald Trump's tax returns and published it without verifying anything, and they don't even have an unnamed source for it," he continued. "What's the difference between that and this? This has three people on the record, now four. It's a hard drive and text messages. If you read them, it's almost impossible it's not Hunter Biden's."
Libertarian666
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Libertarian666 »

I Shrugged wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:13 pm Assuming the exhibits come out to support what Giuliani said there, that is breathtaking stuff. I urge the rest of you (both sides) to watch it, because this is what the likely next President is going to be charged with.
Biden isn't likely to be the next President. Even his campaign admits that the polls are bunk.
Libertarian666
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Libertarian666 »

glennds wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:02 pm Did you see where the reporter laughed involuntarily, and Giuliani goes "don't laugh"?

He's returning to his roots, prosecuting the Biden crime family, although in the press rather than in the US Attorney's office.
Don
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Don »

Giuliani is an honorable man. This is definitely Hunter's laptop and the Bidens are a Crime Family.
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member
Location: https://www.jwst.nasa.gov/content/webbL ... sWebb.html

Post by Cortopassi »

Don wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:41 pm Giuliani is an honorable man.
Well, maybe not.

The Fox version: https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/r ... pted-prank

The mainstream view: https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/mov ... m-n1244187
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale »

Don wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:41 pm Giuliani is an honorable man. This is definitely Hunter's laptop and the Bidens are a Crime Family.
No longer

Probably

Possibly

Vinny
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."