SomethingGate

Other discussions not related to the Permanent Portfolio

Moderator: Global Moderator

I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member

SomethingGate

Post by I Shrugged »

I don't know what nickname it's going to get.
The American People v. Hillary, Brennan, Comey, OBiden-Bama, Mueller, et al.

Does thing have traction, or not? It seems like there's there there. To me it's a huge scandal. Really like nothing that has ever happened before that I can recall. Come on. Hillary engineered and paid for the Russiagate scandal. Obama and probably Biden were aware of it. The intel agencies too.
Contemporaneous notes say so. Not only did they not stop it or investigate it, they ran with it and tried to take down Trump. Unreal.

But it's favoring the wrong side. I bet it will not get an honest airing out. If anyone sees any substantive coverage of this in mainstream media, please note it here.

BTW a Hillary spokesman says it's just BS. Nothing to see, move along.
Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: SomethingGate

Post by Tortoise »

Wow!!! NOW DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, THE BIGGEST OF ALL POLITICAL SCANDALS (IN HISTORY)!!! BIDEN, OBAMA AND CROOKED HILLARY LED THIS TREASONOUS PLOT!!! BIDEN SHOULDN’T BE ALLOWED TO RUN - GOT CAUGHT!!!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 61697?s=20
I don't know if I've ever seen so many capital letters and exclamation marks in one of Trump's tweets. ;D

It looked like the video tweet that Trump was commenting on was quickly taken down by Twitter, but it looked like it was from a couple of years ago -- not even recent. I'm a little confused...
flyingpylon
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by flyingpylon »

This story has been going on and information has been trickling out for 3+ years, it’s not anything new. It’s just been ignored by most of the media.

What has changed recently is that we’re finally getting to see some of the damning evidence.
Libertarian666
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Libertarian666 »

It's Obidengate. It was on their watch, they knew about it, and the very best spin anyone can put on it is that they didn't do anything about it.