Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Effect of delayed election results

Post by shekels »

pp4me wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:43 pm
Libertarian666 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:15 pm
shekels wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:08 am
Libertarian666 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:00 am
shekels wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:47 am https://twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status ... 6408316928

The Civil War Has STARTED
Unfortunately for them, they forgot a critical step in any communist takeover:
Disarming the public.
yes..
That will come later if Harris gets elected.
She/They/ will try to take weapons for the good of the Collective.
Yes, I know they will try to do that, but they may meet a lot of resistance.
Fortunately it's looking more and more like a Trump/Republican landslide, so we won't find out.
After the Dems defund the police who is going to confiscate the guns any way? BLM and Antifa? I'm sure that will go over well when they gather outside your door demanding you turn over your guns.

I'm not nearly as sanguine about Trump winning as you are because I really don't have much of a finger on the pulse of America right now. If it was 10, 20 or more years ago I would liken it to the George McGovern/Walter Mondale campaigns that ended in ignominious defeat for the Dems by adopting far left ideas but I'm just not so sure any more. So I'm preparing myself for an election like the last one with one side being in complete shock that the other side won and being on the losing side. At that point I'll just have to tell myself that the Dems were just playing to their base and didn't really mean to do all the radical things they were proposing even though the violent mobs are making that more difficult.
I do believe Trump will win re-election.
But how long will this so called Republic last after Trumps term, with all the Marxist continuing to overthrow the system.

I look to the Gun confiscation possibility and think to myself,
how easy was it for Governors to issue Mandates on wearing masks and the people gave up their freedoms without much issue.

From a freedom loving perspective, and not to be part of the Collective.
I view this as Good vs Evil.
From my cold, dead hands.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯