Moderator: Global Moderator

Mark Leavy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Eight more years?

Post by Mark Leavy » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:56 pm

stuper1 wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:05 pm
And of course everybody knows the song is by and for perverts. Trump's DJ knows for sure that the song doesn't bother any supporters. So they play the song. Trump's supporters enjoy it. Plus he gets free publicity when the perverted liberals complain that he is stealing their music. It's a win-win. Trump knows all about win-wins.
This is why I don't do interpretations.
I never would have guessed that this is the real reason. 8)
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:25 pm

Mark Leavy wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:24 pm
The Donald speaks to you Vinny. I'm just the messenger. I don't do interpretations :)

YMCA.png

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! I will read the thread! I thought I was the ONLY one who noticed!

Vinny
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:26 pm

stuper1 wrote:
See, most people, even including Trump supporters, just like a fun catchy tune and lyrics. They couldn't care less if some perverts also like the same song. And of course everybody knows the song is by and for perverts. Trump's DJ knows for sure that the song doesn't bother any supporters. So they play the song. Trump's supporters enjoy it. Plus he gets free publicity when the perverted liberals complain that he is stealing their music. It's a win-win. Trump knows all about win-wins.
So when do I get to hear the Rolling Stones - Sympathy for the Devil?

Vinny
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:27 pm

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (68.09 KiB) Viewed 3454 times
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:38 pm

Mark Leavy wrote:
The Donald speaks to you Vinny. I'm just the messenger. I don't do interpretations :)

YMCA.png
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (27.85 KiB) Viewed 3451 times
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:21 pm

Mark Leavy wrote:

YMCA.png
Did you read the thread?

I just started reading them. At first I was going to say 2 out of 3 responders were ant-Trump. Then I was going to raise it to 75%. Then 80%. Now, as I keep reading I'd say 90%.

On his own Twitter account why are so (relatively) few of his supporters chiming in? That does NOT seem to bode well for the election given that these ARE responses under Trump's retweet.

Vinny
Mark Leavy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mark Leavy » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:34 pm

vnatale wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:21 pm
Mark Leavy wrote:

YMCA.png
Did you read the thread?
I'm not interested in the chatter at all, Vinny. I just thought it was funny that the President himself addressed your question.

I've said this before, but in case anyone missed it. I don't vote. I never vote. The ROI is too low. I arrange my life so that I can walk around any form of government that doesn't suit me.

Mark
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:37 pm

Mark Leavy wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:34 pm
vnatale wrote:
Mark Leavy wrote:

YMCA.png
Did you read the thread?
I'm not interested in the chatter at all, Vinny. I just thought it was funny that the President himself addressed your question.

I've said this before, but in case anyone missed it. I don't vote. I never vote. The ROI is too low. I arrange my life so that I can walk around any form of government that doesn't suit me.

Mark
I don't think I missed it. Just forgot it. But good find on your part. I liked doing the subsequent follow up.

Vinny
Libertarian666
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Libertarian666 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:02 pm

vnatale wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:38 pm
Mark Leavy wrote:

YMCA.png
Capture.JPG
You forgot one little detail:
Assuming all that is perfectly accurate, he got elected President of the USA with no prior political or military experience, a feat never previously accomplished by anyone.

I would say that makes him a marketing genius.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:10 pm

Libertarian666 wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:56 pm
vnatale wrote:
Mark Leavy wrote:

YMCA.png
Did you read the thread?

I just started reading them. At first I was going to say 2 out of 3 responders were ant-Trump. Then I was going to raise it to 75%. Then 80%. Now, as I keep reading I'd say 90%.

On his own Twitter account why are so (relatively) few of his supporters chiming in? That does NOT seem to bode well for the election given that these ARE responses under Trump's retweet.

Vinny
Twitter is primarily a left-wing echo chamber.
Yes, a lot of his supporters have signed up to read his tweets, but most of them don't comment.
Both fact? Or, your opinion?

On my Twitter list that I've created I get tons of tweets from Trump supporters who are not shy of stating their views.

Vinny
shekels
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by shekels » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:50 am

vnatale wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:26 pm
stuper1 wrote:
See, most people, even including Trump supporters, just like a fun catchy tune and lyrics. They couldn't care less if some perverts also like the same song. And of course everybody knows the song is by and for perverts. Trump's DJ knows for sure that the song doesn't bother any supporters. So they play the song. Trump's supporters enjoy it. Plus he gets free publicity when the perverted liberals complain that he is stealing their music. It's a win-win. Trump knows all about win-wins.
So when do I get to hear the Rolling Stones - Sympathy for the Devil?

Vinny
That would be at a Biden Rally,If you can find one.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯