That's a nice country you have there; it'd be a shame if anything happened to it

Other discussions not related to the Permanent Portfolio

Moderator: Global Moderator

Post Reply
User avatar
technovelist
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 6985
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:20 pm

That's a nice country you have there; it'd be a shame if anything happened to it

Post by technovelist » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:04 pm

Another nod to the most beautiful equation: e + 1 = 0
User avatar
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 1073
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:43 am

Re: That's a nice country you have there; it'd be a shame if anything happened to it

Post by Maddy » Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:57 am

And then there's Cuomo, who has actually made good on this threats.

The way he's raging, with his face becoming all contorted and literally spitting as he speaks, you've really got to wonder what really big stuff the NSA has on him. This is the behavior of a trapped animal who has no way out.
User avatar
technovelist
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 6985
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:20 pm

Re: That's a nice country you have there; it'd be a shame if anything happened to it

Post by technovelist » Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:13 am

Maddy wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:57 am
And then there's Cuomo, who has actually made good on this threats.

The way he's raging, with his face becoming all contorted and literally spitting as he speaks, you've really got to wonder what really big stuff the NSA has on him. This is the behavior of a trapped animal who has no way out.
His way out is for Biden to win.
If Trump wins, he's going down, even without the NSA.
Another nod to the most beautiful equation: e + 1 = 0
User avatar
pugchief
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 3824
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:41 pm
Location: suburbs of Chicago, IL

Re: That's a nice country you have there; it'd be a shame if anything happened to it

Post by pugchief » Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:35 am

technovelist wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:13 am
Maddy wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:57 am
And then there's Cuomo, who has actually made good on this threats.

The way he's raging, with his face becoming all contorted and literally spitting as he speaks, you've really got to wonder what really big stuff the NSA has on him. This is the behavior of a trapped animal who has no way out.
His way out is for Biden to win.
If Trump wins, he's going down, even without the NSA.
Please elaborate, Technovelist....
User avatar
technovelist
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 6985
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:20 pm

Re: That's a nice country you have there; it'd be a shame if anything happened to it

Post by technovelist » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:53 pm

pugchief wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:35 am
technovelist wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:13 am
Maddy wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:57 am
And then there's Cuomo, who has actually made good on this threats.

The way he's raging, with his face becoming all contorted and literally spitting as he speaks, you've really got to wonder what really big stuff the NSA has on him. This is the behavior of a trapped animal who has no way out.
His way out is for Biden to win.
If Trump wins, he's going down, even without the NSA.
Please elaborate, Technovelist....
He is a mass murderer.
Another nod to the most beautiful equation: e + 1 = 0
boglerdude
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 602
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:40 am
Contact:

Re: That's a nice country you have there; it'd be a shame if anything happened to it

Post by boglerdude » Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:02 am

Spend some time in a nursing home. The flu is one of the easier ways to go.
Post Reply