Post by technovelist » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:16 pm

Very good analysis and analogy.
Another nod to the most beautiful equation: e + 1 = 0
Kriegsspiel
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Biden/Harris Discussion

Post by Kriegsspiel » Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:41 pm

Hah, what timing. I was just thinking of how the BLM/Antifa people throw molotov cocktails and other weapons while hiding behind unarmed mobs (or the "wall of moms"), like they do in the Middle East. Then they try to spin propaganda about how the evil Israelis/policemen are beating "innocent people" when they go after them.
I hated all the things I had toiled for under the sun, because I must leave them to the one who comes after me. Who knows whether that person will be wise or foolish? Yet they will have control over all the fruit of my toil into which I have poured my effort and skill under the sun. . . Nothing is better for a man than to eat and drink and enjoy his work.
- Ecclesiastes
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:03 pm

This article alleges that Biden is taking an anti-Alzheimer medication that has a side-effect of urinary incontinence. It says he has good days and bad days which you would expect from anyone suffering from the disease and that's why you see him only coming out on "good days". The "good days" however, if you can believe the article based on an anonymous source, carries with it the risk that he will wet himself. It says staffers are even trying to figure which adult diaper works best.

I'm ready to write this off the same way I do the story about Trump disrespecting soldiers based on "anonymous sources" but I really am looking forward to the debates to see if it either turns out not to be one of his "good days" or else they are going to insist on bathroom breaks.

The way the Biden team is quickly ending encounters with the press with no questions being asked only lends credence to this report. Is it because they don't want him to say something stupid or because he is ready to pee his pants?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... entia.html
flyingpylon
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by flyingpylon » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:19 pm

pp4me wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:03 pm
This article alleges that Biden is taking an anti-Alzheimer medication that has a side-effect of urinary incontinence. It says he has good days and bad days which you would expect from anyone suffering from the disease and that's why you see him only coming out on "good days". The "good days" however, if you can believe the article based on an anonymous source, carries with it the risk that he will wet himself. It says staffers are even trying to figure which adult diaper works best.

I'm ready to write this off the same way I do the story about Trump disrespecting soldiers based on "anonymous sources" but I really am looking forward to the debates to see if it either turns out not to be one of his "good days" or else they are going to insist on bathroom breaks.

The way the Biden team is quickly ending encounters with the press with no questions being asked only lends credence to this report. Is it because they don't want him to say something stupid or because he is ready to pee his pants?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... entia.html
I saw that on Reddit originally (not the best source), not sure where American Thinker got it.

But as the new journalistic standards dictate, it "rings true" so I guess that's good enough! ;)
Mark Leavy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mark Leavy » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:30 pm

flyingpylon wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:19 pm

I saw that on Reddit originally (not the best source), not sure where American Thinker got it.

But as the new journalistic standards dictate, it "rings true" so I guess that's good enough! ;)
It started as an anonymous 4chan post. Also not terribly credible. 4chan is a mix of near genius level autistics and talented posers. So you never know whether you're getting solid gold or high quality LARP'ing.
l82start
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by l82start » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:06 pm

they had a similar rumor about Hillery during her campaign when her health was questionable.....
“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary.”

Belief is the death of intelligence. As soon as one believes a doctrine of any sort, or assumes certitude, one stops thinking about that aspect of existence
shekels
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by shekels » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:17 am

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
technovelist
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Harris/Biden Administration

Post by technovelist » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:34 am

shekels wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:17 am
https://youtu.be/GVbE8IowIcM

C'Mon Man...
He did the same thing: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... _does.html

I guess they're not even trying to pretend he is running for President anymore?
Another nod to the most beautiful equation: e + 1 = 0
shekels
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Harris/Biden Administration

Post by shekels » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:41 am

technovelist wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:34 am
shekels wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:17 am
https://youtu.be/GVbE8IowIcM

C'Mon Man...
He did the same thing: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... _does.html

I guess they're not even trying to pretend he is running for President anymore?
We have to be vewy quiet,
The Biden Supporters have not caught on to the bait and switch.
Attachments
preview.jpg
preview.jpg (82.92 KiB) Viewed 124 times
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:40 pm

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (54.18 KiB) Viewed 99 times
"I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats."