Joe Biden wins coveted endorsement

Other discussions not related to the Permanent Portfolio

Moderator: Global Moderator

technovelist
Executive Member
Executive Member

Joe Biden wins coveted endorsement

Post by technovelist » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:54 pm

"At this critical hour, every appropriate means of non-violent action must be utilized to remove this regime from power. And if, in spite of mass protest demanding the removal of the Trump/Pence regime, this regime remains in power when it is time for voting, then—without placing fundamental reliance on this—using all appropriate means to work for the removal of this regime must include voting against Trump (assuming the election is actually held). To be clear, this means not a “protest vote” for some candidate who has no chance of winning, but actually voting for the Democratic Party candidate, Biden, in order to effectively vote against Trump.

https://revcom.us/a/659/bob-avakian_sta ... on-en.html
Another nod to the most beautiful equation: e + 1 = 0
stuper1
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Joe Biden wins coveted endorsement

Post by stuper1 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:40 pm

If the KKK endorses Trump, it will be front page news on all media.

This communist endorsement of Biden won't be reported at all.

Check into history. I bet that communists have slaughtered thousands of times more innocent people than the KKK.

I'm not supporting the KKK by the way. Just pointing out (again) how slanted the media is toward anyone who is not in lockstep with their agenda, which is basically the agenda of globalist big business which of course funds the media.
technovelist
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Joe Biden wins coveted endorsement

Post by technovelist » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:58 pm

stuper1 wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:40 pm
If the KKK endorses Trump, it will be front page news on all media.

This communist endorsement of Biden won't be reported at all.

Check into history. I bet that communists have slaughtered thousands of times more innocent people than the KKK.

I'm not supporting the KKK by the way. Just pointing out (again) how slanted the media is toward anyone who is not in lockstep with their agenda, which is basically the agenda of globalist big business which of course funds the media.
It actually would be news if the KKK endorsed Trump, because the KKK was founded by Democrats.
Furthermore, Trump is a hero in Israel, which would also not endear him to the KKK or any other actual white supremacist group; as far as I know, they are all anti-Semitic.
Another nod to the most beautiful equation: e + 1 = 0