Who still supports BLM after this?

Other discussions not related to the Permanent Portfolio

Moderator: Global Moderator

pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Who still supports BLM after this?

Post by pp4me »

BLM mob demands white people move out of their houses and give their homes to black people....

https://twitter.com/i/status/1294076760078684160

They apparently think the people in these houses work for Amazon and they don't like Jeff Bezos very much. Interesting since he's a big BLM supporter.
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow »

That's been going on since before the pandemic. Maybe 2017 - remember that girl who demanded white people give up their homes to blac k and brown ones, and then some dumb white guy suggested that she was employing satire?
As a Heeb, I get a little cringey when people suggest I give up my home. O0 (but also :-\ )
🍍
shekels
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by shekels »

"Racism is not dead but is on life support, only being kept alive by politicians and 'race hustlers' and people who get a sense of moral superiority by denouncing others as racist" - Thomas Sowell, P.H.D

https://youtu.be/xSd2bVCtUgk
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
GT
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by GT »

dualstow wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:13 am P.S.

Protestor: Help, my rights have been violated by mercenaries!
Police: Sorry, man, you defunded us. We don't have the manpower to do anything about it.
Protestor: I am protesting because only rich people can afford mercenaries! - Where is the protection for all
Libertarian666
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Libertarian666 »

pp4me wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:15 am BLM mob demands white people move out of their houses and give their homes to black people....

They apparently think the people in these houses work for Amazon and they don't like Jeff Bezos very much. Interesting since he's a big BLM supporter.
Anyone who gives an inch to them can expect to be shaken down further.
WiseOne
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by WiseOne »

Slightly less direct than a mugging, but essentially the same concept.
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me »

Libertarian666 wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:57 pm
pp4me wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:15 am BLM mob demands white people move out of their houses and give their homes to black people....

Anyone who gives an inch to them can expect to be shaken down further.
Some people just can't seem to figure that out. "White Fragility" means one thing to white liberals (of whom I saw a lot in that crowd), but quite another to BLM.
shekels
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by shekels »

I think this guy in the video needs to be reported for not wearing a mask.. ;)

https://youtu.be/gHSVjmO4iJY?t=135
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Kriegsspiel
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kriegsspiel »

Yikes, Tim Pool talks about a BLM/Antifa psychopath who kicks a guy in the head after he's knocked out on the ground, now police are asking him to turn himself in. Apparently he was ID'd by 4Chan? This happened in Portland, so he'll either be released by the DA or BLM will post his bail. Tim does mention some arrests, especially via the Feds, so some sanity is out there.
You there, Ephialtes. May you live forever.
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow »

Kriegsspiel wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:25 pm Yikes, Tim Pool talks about a BLM/Antifa psychopath who kicks a guy in the head after he's knocked out on the ground, now police are asking him to turn himself in. Apparently he was ID'd by 4Chan? This happened in Portland, so he'll either be released by the DA or BLM will post his bail. Tim does mention some arrests, especially via the Feds, so some sanity is out there.
I haven't heard Tim Pool recently, but I heard about an incident that matches up with yours. They nabbed him but yeah, very creepy. No respect for life.
🍍