Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: An outsiders perspective of the politcal turmoil

Post by Tortoise » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:19 pm

MangoMan wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:14 pm
WiseOne wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:35 pm
Pugchief, I wonder how exactly the Democrats will manage to do away with debates? I can understand the motivation but that would hardly go unnoticed.
My guess is some kind of COVID excuse, like Biden can't leave his basement. It won't look good tho; Biden will look weak.
TV shows and podcasts have remote interviews between people in different places all the time. So it would be kind of silly to claim that the presidential debates can't happen unless the candidates are in the same room together.
Libertarian666
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: An outsiders perspective of the politcal turmoil

Post by Libertarian666 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:30 pm

MangoMan wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:14 pm
WiseOne wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:35 pm
Libertarian666 wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:46 am
I think one of the reasons he hasn't started rolling out the big guns yet is that he doesn't want to make it more likely that the Democrats replace Biden at the convention by destroying him before that point. Of course I'm not privy to his thinking or what his inner circle is saying; this is just my opinion.
Good point! Totally agree. I guess we just have to wait until the convention to see how this is really going to go.

Pugchief, I wonder how exactly the Democrats will manage to do away with debates? I can understand the motivation but that would hardly go unnoticed.
My guess is some kind of COVID excuse, like Biden can't leave his basement. It won't look good tho; Biden will look weak.
Anyone who hasn't noticed how weak he is already probably won't notice that either. The lamestream media will cover for him, of course, as they have been doing all along.