Executive Member

Why Styx is still voting Trump

Post by Libertarian666 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:23 pm

pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Why Styx is still voting Trump

Post by pp4me » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:48 pm

I only need one word to explain why I will be voting for Trump - it's "Biden". Same thing last election, only the word was "Clinton".

If any further words are needed this time around I can offer "Pelosi, AOC and the squad, Schiff, Nadler, the Green New Deal, Open borders, Free healthcare for illegal immigrants.... I could go and on. I didn't vote at all for quite a few years but now I'm highly motivated.
WiseOne
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by WiseOne » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:07 pm

I will be as well, and for the same reasons as pp4me.

It is hard to take Trump's constant ability to hang himself by his own unedited words, but on the other hand - I find that a bit refreshing in a way, because you know there's no way the man has any nefarious plans going.

Also yes...the alternative is downright frightening. I think we can already see the effects of the way of thinking that is dominating the Democratic party right now. Putting them into office now would be the death knell for many great cities - one of which I happen to very much enjoy living in.
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mountaineer » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:18 am

From my Christian point of view, the battle between Trump (and his MAGA supporters) and Biden (and his reduce America to the lowest common denominator gang) is analogous to the battle between God and Satan. Satan and his minions were defeated 2000 years ago when Jesus Christ defeated death and rose again from the dead - Satan just doesn't know it yet and continues his rampage.
DNA has its own language (code), and language requires intelligence. There is no known mechanism by which matter can give birth to information, let alone language. It is unreasonable to believe the world could have happened by chance.
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:59 am

Mountaineer, are you trying to illustrate that someone can have his loss already fated but keep rampaging, or are you really trying to equate Trump with God and Biden with Satan?
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mountaineer » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:09 pm

Xan wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:59 am
Mountaineer, are you trying to illustrate that someone can have his loss already fated but keep rampaging, or are you really trying to equate Trump with God and Biden with Satan?
The first. Revelation Chapter 12:7-17. The dragon is Satan, defeated on the cross by Christ, but is rampaging on earth from the time of Christ's ascension until His second coming.
DNA has its own language (code), and language requires intelligence. There is no known mechanism by which matter can give birth to information, let alone language. It is unreasonable to believe the world could have happened by chance.