Post by murphy_p_t » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:49 am

Turn_off_the_TV-List.png
Turn_off_the_TV-List.png (403.44 KiB) Viewed 4759 times
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Coronavirus General Discussion

Post by Mountaineer » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:46 am

From my son-in-law's sister yesterday who codes illnesses at a large hospital in Washington: Adverse effects from both the Moderna and Pfizer booster dose are significantly more prevalent than adverse effects from the original two doses. Adverse effects are including kidney shutdown, Guillian-Barré syndrome, and heart issues.

Thanks be to God my wife and I did not have significant effects and we hope others do not either.
DNA has its own language (code), and language requires intelligence. There is no known mechanism by which matter can give birth to information, let alone language. It is unreasonable to believe the world could have happened by chance.
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:26 pm

Mountaineer wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:46 am
From my son-in-law's sister yesterday who codes illnesses at a large hospital in Washington: Adverse effects from both the Moderna and Pfizer booster dose are significantly more prevalent than adverse effects from the original two doses. Adverse effects are including kidney shutdown, Guillian-Barré syndrome, and heart issues.
Thanks for the PSA. I doubt we will hear anything about this in "official" sources. I get emails from the health department that my Pfizer booster is ready about once a week now but at this point I have no intention of getting it. I didn't have any side effects at all from the original shots, not even a sore arm, but since then I have been experiencing a strange thing with my eyes. They water, itch, and every morning I wake up with discharge turned from liquid to solid form. I can't help but wonder if it's an abundance of "spike proteins" built up in my system and needing to come out at the most readily available exit point.

Obviously, I'm not a medical professional and could be completely full of shit. Wouldn't be the first time.

Dr. Fauci has been indicating that the definition of "fully vaccinated" may have to be changed to require the booster. This, from the person who has been proven to be either outright lying or obfuscating about about the research at the Wuhan lab.

But he has the mainstream media behind him. The same folks on CNN and MSNBC who should have very long noses just like Pinnochio at this point. Actually, it is already apparent to most of us by now. They just refuse to see it when looking in the mirror.
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mountaineer » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:18 pm

pp4me wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:26 pm
Mountaineer wrote:
Thanks for the PSA. I doubt we will hear anything about this in "official" sources. I get emails from the health department that my Pfizer booster is ready about once a week now but at this point I have no intention of getting it. I didn't have any side effects at all from the original shots, not even a sore arm, but since then I have been experiencing a strange thing with my eyes. They water, itch, and every morning I wake up with discharge turned from liquid to solid form. I can't help but wonder if it's an abundance of "spike proteins" built up in my system and needing to come out at the most readily available exit point.

Obviously, I'm not a medical professional and could be completely full of shit. Wouldn't be the first time.

Dr. Fauci has been indicating that the definition of "fully vaccinated" may have to be changed to require the booster. This, from the person who has been proven to be either outright lying or obfuscating about about the research at the Wuhan lab.

But he has the mainstream media behind him. The same folks on CNN and MSNBC who should have very long noses just like Pinnochio at this point. Actually, it is already apparent to most of us by now. They just refuse to see it when looking in the mirror.
Very interesting comments about your eyes. My wife and I had the first two Pfizer shots the first of 2021. Boosters at the end of September. I had cataract surgery mid-summer; the first eye was great, no issues, felt normal in a couple days. The second eye, not so good. Felt like I had soap in my eyes for 3 months post surgery. Crunchy gooey discharge every morning from the second eye but thankfully no pain. Watering eyes and burning sensation much of the day. Opthalmologist could find no problems. Finally got much better a couple of weeks ago. I wonder if it was related to the vaccine????????? Also, my wife's eyes have been very itchy etc. when never happened before. Hmmmmmm.
DNA has its own language (code), and language requires intelligence. There is no known mechanism by which matter can give birth to information, let alone language. It is unreasonable to believe the world could have happened by chance.
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:22 pm

Mountaineer wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:18 pm
pp4me wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:26 pm
Mountaineer wrote:

Very interesting comments about your eyes. My wife and I had the first two Pfizer shots the first of 2021. Boosters at the end of September. I had cataract surgery mid-summer; the first eye was great, no issues, felt normal in a couple days. The second eye, not so good. Felt like I had soap in my eyes for 3 months post surgery. Crunchy gooey discharge every morning from the second eye but thankfully no pain. Watering eyes and burning sensation much of the day. Opthalmologist could find no problems. Finally got much better a couple of weeks ago. I wonder if it was related to the vaccine????????? Also, my wife's eyes have been very itchy etc. when never happened before. Hmmmmmm.
Thanks. Very interesting to say the least.
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:22 pm

Further news on the home front from Fox News.....

Biden admin plans to restrict travel as experts sound alarm over coronavirus variant: 8 countries impacted

Let's go Brandon!
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:34 pm

Lol!

Looking forward to the cries of "racism"
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:40 pm

murphy_p_t wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:34 pm
Lol!

Looking forward to the cries of "racism"
I'm not big on organized conspiracy theories.

But I do believe there are a significant number of powerful people in the world who experience orgasms from being able to control the behavior of others and they don't really need to get together to decide how to make them even better. It just happens naturally and forms into an unspoken cabal they probably don't even understand themselves even though they love it and become addicted.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:14 pm

Just downloaded RFK Juniors book, the real Anthony fauci. Just $3 on Kindle.

I view the $3 as a small vote against the insanity.
I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by I Shrugged » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:37 pm

Question. If my horse gets Covid, should I give it Ivermectin?
Hal
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Hal » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:23 am

MangoMan wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:31 am
I Shrugged wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:37 pm
Question. If my horse gets Covid, should I give it Ivermectin?
ALOL. You know the only documented non-human case was a pug? O0

Pug becomes first U.S. dog diagnosed with COVID-19
Come on guys! You know if anything goes wrong, you just call for Lassie ;D
Covid, Ivermectin, Cardiac Surgery - not a problem
Attachments
Screen Shot 2021-11-28 at 1.17.29 am.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-28 at 1.17.29 am.png (42.69 KiB) Viewed 4603 times
Aussie GoldSmithPP - 25% PMGOLD, 75% VDCO
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:39 pm

Update to the story about the new variant from Africa as FoxNews warned us about yesterday.

South African doctor says omicron variant symptoms ‘unusual but mild’
"So far, we have detected that those infected do not suffer the loss of taste or smell. They might have a slight cough."

OMG, not a slight cough. I have that right now so maybe it got here more quickly from Africa than they thought.
whatchamacallit
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by whatchamacallit » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:59 pm

pp4me wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:39 pm
Update to the story about the new variant from Africa as FoxNews warned us about yesterday.

South African doctor says omicron variant symptoms ‘unusual but mild’
"So far, we have detected that those infected do not suffer the loss of taste or smell. They might have a slight cough."

OMG, not a slight cough. I have that right now so maybe it got here more quickly from Africa than they thought.
This may end up actually be good news then. If this thing can spread without having the same severe symptoms, then natural immunity will be obtained safer.

Also that would be crazy if it loses the most unique symptom of taste and smell loss. That was one of the weirdest things to experience. I couldn't smell or taste spicy mustard.
Mark Leavy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mark Leavy » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:48 pm

So, it turns out that the immune system can actually do it's job in a pinch. I had some blood drawn yesterday (results arrived in my email today) and not only do I have horrible cholesterol and good Vitamin D and average testosterone and reasonably good A1c, but also I am over the charts on Covid antibodies.
whatchamacallit
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by whatchamacallit » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:00 pm

Mark Leavy wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:48 pm
So, it turns out that the immune system can actually do it's job in a pinch. I had some blood drawn yesterday (results arrived in my email today) and not only do I have horrible cholesterol and good Vitamin D and average testosterone and reasonably good A1c, but also I am over the charts on Covid antibodies.
Congrats! I bet you feel a little better knowing you are for sure just done with it.

Biggest surprise for me was how long it to me to get it.
whatchamacallit
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by whatchamacallit » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:00 am

MangoMan wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:04 am
whatchamacallit wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:00 pm
Mark Leavy wrote:
Congrats! I bet you feel a little better knowing you are for sure just done with it.

Biggest surprise for me was how long it to me to get it.
I wouldn't be too thrilled yet guys. My MD told me he's already had it "at least twice" during my physical last month.
Did he say how the second time was versus the first time?
I assume not as bad.
I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by I Shrugged » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:55 am

Who’s getting it now? Wave after wave, who’s left who hasn’t got some immunity?
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:18 pm

Mark Leavy wrote:
Does the cholesterol run in the family?
Sam Bankman-Fried sentenced to 25 years
Mark Leavy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mark Leavy » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:24 pm

dualstow wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:18 pm
Mark Leavy wrote:
No, it runs in the massive amount of prime rib and eggs I eat weekly. In case it's not obvious, I think the whole cholesterol thing is a bunch of hooey and I only ever get it measured for grins.
Kriegsspiel
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kriegsspiel » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:39 pm

Mark Leavy wrote:
What tests do you get done, and which lab do you get it done by?
You there, Ephialtes. May you live forever.
Mark Leavy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mark Leavy » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:09 pm

Kriegsspiel wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:39 pm
I ordered these, online at Quest

Hemoglobin A1c
Cholesterol Panel
COVID-19 Antibody Test
Vitamin D
Testosterone (Male)

$330 Pay on line. Drop in to a local phlebotomist for the blood draw. In and out in 10 minutes. Results by email in a day or two.
Vil
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Vil » Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:06 pm

Mark Leavy wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:24 pm
dualstow wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:18 pm
No, it runs in the massive amount of prime rib and eggs I eat weekly. In case it's not obvious, I think the whole cholesterol thing is a bunch of hooey and I only ever get it measured for grins.
I have low levels of high density cholesterol (the good one), elevated levels of the low density (the bad guy), though my real problem is with the triglycerides. Normally (while taking no medications) my blood has approximately 3x the borderline/high value. Have tried almost everything - from natural sources (like Omega 3s, Krill oil, lecithin, pectin ..) to varieties of statins and fibrates. Only thing that works well enough is a fenofibrate named Lipantil. Unfortunately, have to take it almost constantly + have to monitor my liver enzymes (ASAT,ALAT,GGT) approx. every 3-4 months..
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow » Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:59 pm

Mark Leavy wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:09 pm
Kriegsspiel wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:39 pm
I ordered these, online at Quest
$330 Pay on line. Drop in to a local phlebotomist for the blood draw. In and out in 10 minutes. Results by email in a day or two.
This is brilliant
Sam Bankman-Fried sentenced to 25 years
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:21 pm

Here's another offer, https://www.lifeextension.com/lab-testi ... blood-test

They offer an annual sale, springtime. I think it's $225 during the sale
Hal
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Hal » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:01 am

Hat tip to Gregory Mannarino

Omicron is a Anagram of Moronic 8)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECSeKc89uYc

Good to see someone is keeping a sense of humour through all this

PS: People coming to pay homage to "The Great Leader" (2min 56 mark)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe7mokh-YbU
Aussie GoldSmithPP - 25% PMGOLD, 75% VDCO