Trump's letter to Pelosi

Other discussions not related to the Permanent Portfolio

Moderator: Global Moderator

dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Trump's letter to Pelosi

Post by dualstow »

Tyler wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:43 pm The Biden family corruption is so blatantly obvious in this situation that anyone can understand it. To the average voter looking up from real life just long enough to see what everyone is talking about, the first impression is that the Democrats want to impeach the president for trying to expose a crime and then elect the person who committed the crime. It's no coincidence that Trump's approval rating keeps climbing through this whole process.
I would agree except on the reason for impeachment. They've got their ostensible reason, but the real reason is because they don't want to face him in the next election.
I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by I Shrugged »

Rudy is still investigating in Ukraine and claims to have four people there willing to testify to corruption by both Bidens. He saying this on TV, so if he’s lying he’s setting himself up for problems.
Kriegsspiel
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kriegsspiel »

Tyler wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:43 pm The Biden family corruption is so blatantly obvious in this situation that anyone can understand it. To the average voter looking up from real life just long enough to see what everyone is talking about, the first impression is that the Democrats want to impeach the president for trying to expose a crime and then elect the person who committed the crime.
This is correct, IMO.
You there, Ephialtes. May you live forever.