Moderator: Global Moderator

Tyler
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Trump's letter to Pelosi

Post by Tyler » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:43 pm

Cortopassi wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:22 am
I imagine, if it comes down to Biden and Trump in 2020, esp. if this Biden thing is still brewing, I see a lot of independent, reasonable people in the country voting for Trump.
Yep. The Biden family corruption is so blatantly obvious in this situation that anyone can understand it. To the average voter looking up from real life just long enough to see what everyone is talking about, the first impression is that the Democrats want to impeach the president for trying to expose a crime and then elect the person who committed the crime. It's no coincidence that Trump's approval rating keeps climbing through this whole process.
Mechanical engineer, history buff, treasure manager... totally not Ben Gates
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow » Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:34 pm

Tyler wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:43 pm
The Biden family corruption is so blatantly obvious in this situation that anyone can understand it. To the average voter looking up from real life just long enough to see what everyone is talking about, the first impression is that the Democrats want to impeach the president for trying to expose a crime and then elect the person who committed the crime. It's no coincidence that Trump's approval rating keeps climbing through this whole process.
I would agree except on the reason for impeachment. They've got their ostensible reason, but the real reason is because they don't want to face him in the next election.
2nd initialism of the day (a two-fer!) low-SES: Socioeconomic Status
Acronym of the Day: RINO = Republican In Name Only
I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by I Shrugged » Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:56 pm

Rudy is still investigating in Ukraine and claims to have four people there willing to testify to corruption by both Bidens. He saying this on TV, so if he’s lying he’s setting himself up for problems.
Kriegsspiel
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kriegsspiel » Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:31 pm

Tyler wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:43 pm
The Biden family corruption is so blatantly obvious in this situation that anyone can understand it. To the average voter looking up from real life just long enough to see what everyone is talking about, the first impression is that the Democrats want to impeach the president for trying to expose a crime and then elect the person who committed the crime.
This is correct, IMO.
All of humanity’s problems with coronavirus stem from a man’s inability to sit quietly in a room alone.
- Blasé Kriegsspiel
technovelist
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by technovelist » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:12 am

sophie wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:46 pm
Wow.

I have to say that the last time I saw a letter like that, it was written by a guy who ended up in a psychiatric hospital a few weeks later.

Go Trump.
Had that guy been subjected to torrents of abuse 24/7 for years on end by all the major media?

I think Pelosi is a lot more likely to end up in a psychiatric hospital than Trump is.