Moderator: Global Moderator

Smith1776
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Dealing With Setbacks in Life

Post by Smith1776 » Fri May 22, 2020 2:22 am

dualstow wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:28 pm
I heard a rumor that Smithers is dating Grimes.
Except it’s Canada, so it’s a rumour.
So X Æ A-12 is my kid?

Well, I am fond of having my name end with a number. ;D
🛞 The All-Terrain Portfolio 🛞
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mountaineer » Fri May 22, 2020 7:08 am

I'm thinking that if Smith really takes a ride in that mud-slinging vehicle in the picture I previously posted, he will be looking for a mud-wrestling hunk of a woman to ride with him on their first date. ;D

PK94T4.jpg
PK94T4.jpg (161.27 KiB) Viewed 2310 times
DNA has its own language (code), and language requires intelligence. There is no known mechanism by which matter can give birth to information, let alone language. It is unreasonable to believe the world could have happened by chance.
Smith1776
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Smith1776 » Sun May 24, 2020 4:26 pm

Mountaineer wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 7:08 am
I'm thinking that if Smith really takes a ride in that mud-slinging vehicle in the picture I previously posted, he will be looking for a mud-wrestling hunk of a woman to ride with him on their first date. ;D

PK94T4.jpg
Dang. Girl on the right has it going on -- can't really tell with girl on the left. :D
Smith1776
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Smith1776 » Sun May 24, 2020 4:30 pm

So, in my first few days of driving I've noticed my car has had a little bit of trouble turning over when starting. I definitely let that battery sit too long. I should have been starting and running my car regularly when I was suspended. I hope the cells aren't damaged permanently. The battery is about 6 years old at this point.

I've been driving like an old man. Hands on ten and two and always driving at or below the speed limit. My phone is locked up in the glove compartment, too. It's only been a couple of days and I can't imagine the number of people I've pissed off driving behind me. :o
Libertarian666
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Libertarian666 » Sun May 24, 2020 7:35 pm

Smith1776 wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 4:30 pm
So, in my first few days of driving I've noticed my car has had a little bit of trouble turning over when starting. I definitely let that battery sit too long. I should have been starting and running my car regularly when I was suspended. I hope the cells aren't damaged permanently. The battery is about 6 years old at this point.

I've been driving like an old man. Hands on ten and two and always driving at or below the speed limit. My phone is locked up in the glove compartment, too. It's only been a couple of days and I can't imagine the number of people I've pissed off driving behind me. :o
I recommend Optima batteries. They have very long service lifetimes, in my experience anyway, and aren't more expensive than other premium batteries.