Post by jacksonm2 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:57 pm

vnatale wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:23 am
technovelist wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:06 am
But it is extremely accurate!

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/11944 ... 68/photo/1
Maybe because he IS??!!!
I think he should plead guilty to trying to get the Ukrainians to look into the Hunter Biden/Burisma affair. Let the facts come out about that and then the American people can decide whether he was trying to "dig up dirt" on his opponent or faithfully executing the laws of the land which he swore on oath to do.
Kriegsspiel
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: This is also NOT from the Onion

Post by Kriegsspiel » Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:39 pm

vnatale wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:43 pm
Where is your proof for what you say regarding Biden? I detest Biden. Would never vote for him. Have searched high and low for what you say. But all I find is that the rest of the world supported Biden / our request in the desire that Ukraine remove a corrupt prosecutor. That is what I presently believe unless you can point me to some reliable sources that show otherwise.

Proof? LOL, I don't have proof, but I'll tell you why I think Biden was into some shady shit. His son gets kicked out of the military for pissing hot, then a few months later gets a $50,000/month spot on a Ukrainian company's board, who are being investigated for corruption. He says he never discussed it with his dad but, pppffftttt, that sounds like bullshit. Then Joe Biden volunteers to work on Ukrainian anti-corruption stuff, brags about getting the prosecutor who's sitting on the Burisma file fired, and the new prosecutor settles with them after a few months. Even according to the NYT article you posted, Joe Biden would get angry if people asked him about his son. It also said that the "thing that would make all questions vanish" was Hunter Biden stepping down from the board of Burisma, but what about Joe Biden doing something else, since people knew it was going to look bad?

I'll admit that I was being a tad hyperbolic earlier, conspiracy theories can be pretty fun, but an investigation to see if we can shed some light on everything still seems like a cool idea to me.
All of humanity’s problems with coronavirus stem from a man’s inability to sit quietly in a room alone.
- Blasé Kriegsspiel
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: This is also NOT from the Onion

Post by vnatale » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:40 pm

Kriegsspiel wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:39 pm
vnatale wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:43 pm
Where is your proof for what you say regarding Biden? I detest Biden. Would never vote for him. Have searched high and low for what you say. But all I find is that the rest of the world supported Biden / our request in the desire that Ukraine remove a corrupt prosecutor. That is what I presently believe unless you can point me to some reliable sources that show otherwise.

Proof? LOL, I don't have proof, but I'll tell you why I think Biden was into some shady shit. His son gets kicked out of the military for pissing hot, then a few months later gets a $50,000/month spot on a Ukrainian company's board, who are being investigated for corruption. He says he never discussed it with his dad but, pppffftttt, that sounds like bullshit. Then Joe Biden volunteers to work on Ukrainian anti-corruption stuff, brags about getting the prosecutor who's sitting on the Burisma file fired, and the new prosecutor settles with them after a few months. Even according to the NYT article you posted, Joe Biden would get angry if people asked him about his son. It also said that the "thing that would make all questions vanish" was Hunter Biden stepping down from the board of Burisma, but what about Joe Biden doing something else, since people knew it was going to look bad?

I'll admit that I was being a tad hyperbolic earlier, conspiracy theories can be pretty fun, but an investigation to see if we can shed some light on everything still seems like a cool idea to me.
It's supposition on your part, albeit not without good logic. Would LOVE for all you say to be true. But just as the way the "mainstream" media was never ending all over Bill Clinton during his impeachment times, they'd also be all over Biden if there was any truth to be found.

Vinny
"I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats."