Libertarian666
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: My Democtratic candidate grades!

Post by Libertarian666 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:53 pm

dualstow wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:51 pm
O0 You have to really want the job.
I can think of one person who would be willing to do it, able to afford to defend himself from the witch hunts, and has already been put through the mill so that they don't have much to throw at him.
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:56 pm

Would his first name be Donald by any chance?
Sam Bankman-Fried sentenced to 25 years
Kriegsspiel
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kriegsspiel » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:32 pm

vnatale wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:52 am
Kriegsspiel wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:57 am
Biden calls man a damn liar for challenging him on Ukraine, then pivots to calling him fat and challenges him to pushup contest. Says the guy is "too old" to vote for him ;D Hilariously demented. via Jimmy Dore.
Supposedly he said "facts" and not "fat". But regardless. Biden was not presidential during the entire exchange. In some ways his character is the Democratic version of Trump.

Vinny
Right, I think the Jimmy Dore crew didn't hear him correctly*.. I meant that he was insinuating that he was fat by saying he was sedentary and boasting he could beat the guy in a physical challenge. That's besides the point, anyways. It's funny because the guy was referring to how corrupt Biden seems, and Biden tried to pivot into how "in shape" he is.

It reminded me of a story a guest on the Jocko Podcast, Brian Stann told related to playing football at the Naval Academy. He played under Paul Johnson, who later would invite him to do motivational speaking for his subsequent teams. He said the elderly Johnson would faux-attack him and genuinely thought he could still take him, even though Stann was by that point a champion mixed martial arts fighter and combat veteran. Biden wasn't that deluded, since the guy he was picking on was old and out of shape, but it's the same kind of thing where old people don't realize how... incongruent they're being. Biden seems to do that a lot.

* EDIT actually, right here, at 2:04 it sounds like he's about to call the guy a fat-ass :D
You there, Ephialtes. May you live forever.
Libertarian666
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Libertarian666 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:34 pm

dualstow wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:56 pm
Would his first name be Donald by any chance?
Yes, how did you guess? :D