Is Trump doing a good job?

Other discussions not related to the Permanent Portfolio

Moderator: Global Moderator

Ad Orientem
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Is Trump doing a good job?

Post by Ad Orientem » Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:23 pm

"It has long been a truism that politicians lie", wrote Carole McGranahan for the American Ethnologist journal in 2017. However, "Donald Trump is different" from other politicians, stated McGranahan, citing that Trump is the most "accomplished and effective liar" thus far to have ever participated in American politics. McGranahan felt that "the frequency, degree, and impact of lying in politics are now unprecedented" as a result of Trump.[5]

Presidential historian Douglas Brinkley of Rice University stated that past U.S. presidents have indeed "lied or misled the country", but none of them were a "serial liar" like Trump.[14] Donnel Stern, writing in the Psychoanalytic Dialogues journal in 2019, declared: "We expect politicians to stretch the truth. But Trump is a whole different animal", because Trump "lies as a policy", and he "will say anything" to satisfy his supporters or himself.[15]

Heidi Taksdal Skjeseth, writing for the Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism in 2017, described lies having "always been an integral part of politics and political communication". However, Trump was "delivering untruths on an unprecedented scale" in U.S. politics, both during his presidential campaign and during his presidency. Skjeseth also commented that no one in French politics was comparable to Trump in his provision of falsehoods.[16]

"Fabrications have long been a part of American politics", wrote Sheryl Gay Stolberg in The New York Times in 2017, as several presidents in the previous 50 years have lied. Stolberg cited that Dwight Eisenhower lied about a U.S. spy plane shot down over the Soviet Union, Lyndon Johnson lied to justify U.S. policies regarding Vietnam, and Bill Clinton lied to conceal his sexual affair. Meanwhile, Stolberg recounts that Richard Nixon was accused of lying in the Watergate scandal, while George W. Bush was accused of lying about the need for the Iraq War (with Donald Trump being one accuser of Bush lying). However, Stolberg states that "President Trump, historians and consultants in both political parties agree, appears to have taken what the writer Hannah Arendt once called 'the conflict between truth and politics' to an entirely new level ... Trump is trafficking in hyperbole, distortion and fabrication on practically a daily basis."[17]

Mark Barabak of the Los Angeles Times has described in 2017 that U.S. presidents "of all stripes" have previously misled the public, either accidentally or "very purposefully". Barabak provided examples of Ronald Reagan, who falsely stated that he had filmed Nazi death camps, and Barack Obama, who falsely stated that "if you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it" under his Affordable Care Act. However, Barabak goes on to state that "White House scholars and other students of government agree there has never been a president like Donald Trump, whose volume of falsehoods, misstatements and serial exaggerations" are unparalleled.[18]

From here...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veracity_ ... nald_Trump
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:15 pm

Ad Orientem wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:23 pm
"It has long been a truism that politicians lie", wrote Carole McGranahan for the American Ethnologist journal in 2017. However, "Donald Trump is different" from other politicians, stated McGranahan, citing that Trump is the most "accomplished and effective liar" thus far to have ever participated in American politics. McGranahan felt that "the frequency, degree, and impact of lying in politics are now unprecedented" as a result of Trump.[5]

Presidential historian Douglas Brinkley of Rice University stated that past U.S. presidents have indeed "lied or misled the country", but none of them were a "serial liar" like Trump.[14] Donnel Stern, writing in the Psychoanalytic Dialogues journal in 2019, declared: "We expect politicians to stretch the truth. But Trump is a whole different animal", because Trump "lies as a policy", and he "will say anything" to satisfy his supporters or himself.[15]

Heidi Taksdal Skjeseth, writing for the Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism in 2017, described lies having "always been an integral part of politics and political communication". However, Trump was "delivering untruths on an unprecedented scale" in U.S. politics, both during his presidential campaign and during his presidency. Skjeseth also commented that no one in French politics was comparable to Trump in his provision of falsehoods.[16]

"Fabrications have long been a part of American politics", wrote Sheryl Gay Stolberg in The New York Times in 2017, as several presidents in the previous 50 years have lied. Stolberg cited that Dwight Eisenhower lied about a U.S. spy plane shot down over the Soviet Union, Lyndon Johnson lied to justify U.S. policies regarding Vietnam, and Bill Clinton lied to conceal his sexual affair. Meanwhile, Stolberg recounts that Richard Nixon was accused of lying in the Watergate scandal, while George W. Bush was accused of lying about the need for the Iraq War (with Donald Trump being one accuser of Bush lying). However, Stolberg states that "President Trump, historians and consultants in both political parties agree, appears to have taken what the writer Hannah Arendt once called 'the conflict between truth and politics' to an entirely new level ... Trump is trafficking in hyperbole, distortion and fabrication on practically a daily basis."[17]

Mark Barabak of the Los Angeles Times has described in 2017 that U.S. presidents "of all stripes" have previously misled the public, either accidentally or "very purposefully". Barabak provided examples of Ronald Reagan, who falsely stated that he had filmed Nazi death camps, and Barack Obama, who falsely stated that "if you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it" under his Affordable Care Act. However, Barabak goes on to state that "White House scholars and other students of government agree there has never been a president like Donald Trump, whose volume of falsehoods, misstatements and serial exaggerations" are unparalleled.[18]

From here...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veracity_ ... nald_Trump
Fake news. Obviously liberal bias ::)
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:20 pm

Penn Jillette I think says it best...and he actually kind of liked Trump.

https://youtu.be/XMnTZdPGkKw
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member
Location: https://www.jwst.nasa.gov/content/webbL ... sWebb.html

Post by Cortopassi » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:49 pm

shekels wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:15 pm
I do have a serious question if You or a Loved one are in a car that is being Vandalized.
Hit with bricks, clubs and people are trying to get into your car and you fear for your LIFE and that or your family.
Is it OK to drive away and possibly injure bystanders who are in the path.
If those bystanders are at all related/working with the people messing with me, sure. If there are 3 year old kids playing in the street, I guess it would have been nice to have a few guns in the car...
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Cortopassi » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:51 pm

doodle wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:20 pm
Penn Jillette I think says it best...and he actually kind of liked Trump.

https://youtu.be/XMnTZdPGkKw
That is a perfect 1:34 summary for me as well.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:29 pm

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/election ... d=msedgntp

Trump’s Actions Rattle the Military World: ‘I Can’t Support the Man’
Jennifer Steinhauer 8 hrs ago

Erin Fangmann grew up in a military family, has been married to a captain in the Air Force for 18 years and has voted Republican all her life, including for Donald J. Trump. But as with a number of other veterans, troops and military family members who have watched the president with alarm, her support has evaporated.
a person standing in a garden: Erin Fangmann, whose husband is in the Air Force, said that she had voted Republican all her life, but that President Trump had “hurt the military.” © Bridget Bennett for The New York Times Erin Fangmann, whose husband is in the Air Force, said that she had voted Republican all her life, but that President Trump had “hurt the military.”

“He has hurt the military,” said Ms. Fangmann, who lives in Arizona, one of several states in play this November with a high percentage of veterans and active-duty service members. “Bringing in active-duty members to the streets was a test to desensitize people to his future use of the military for his personal benefit. I think the silent majority among us is going to swing away.”

Since 2016, Mr. Trump has viewed veterans as a core slice of his base; in that year’s presidential election, about 60 percent voted for him, according to exit polls, and swing-state counties with especially high numbers of veterans helped him win. Many veterans and members of the military stuck with him even as he attacked the Vietnam War record of Senator John McCain, disparaged families of those killed in combat and denigrated generals whom he fired or drove from government service. Some conservative rank-and-file enlisted members silently agreed with Mr. Trump.

But the president’s threat last week to use active-duty troops on American streets against largely peaceful protesters, and his flirtation with invoking the 1807 Insurrection Act, have rattled the military world, from its top leaders to its youngest veterans. If they break in significant numbers, they could carry political weight in key battleground states like Arizona, North Carolina and Ohio.

“I have always been a swing voter,” said Amy Rutkowske, an Army veteran and spouse who lives in North Carolina and is volunteering on a House race, the first time she has ever volunteered in politics. “My fundamental understanding is that the president is the commander in chief and that the office demands respect. But I have never wanted a different commander in chief more.”

Some members of the military — who are not permitted to speak about politics publicly — and their families have been posting critically on social media about the president and policies of his that they once supported. Others, who have never been excited about Mr. Trump as their commander in chief, have begun to speak out, join protests and volunteer for progressive causes.

They say that Mr. Trump has politicized the armed forces — which pride themselves as being above politics and discourage partisan discourse in their ranks — and has threatened the Constitution, both of which they deem as last straws.

Of course, many veterans and military personnel still support Mr. Trump. Quality recent polling on their views is scant, but some have embraced his America-first campaign message, his focus on military spending and his creation of a new Space Force that has been unexpectedly well-received after initial scoffing.

In the 2018 congressional elections, when support for Democrats surged, 58 percent of military voters continued to vote for members of Mr. Trump’s party, according to exit polls. And those who do turn away from the president now will not automatically support his Democratic opponent, Joseph R. Biden Jr.

a sign in front of a building: Todd Winn, a retired Marine, protested in front of the Utah State Capitol in Salt Lake City on June 5. © Rick Bowmer/Associated Press Todd Winn, a retired Marine, protested in front of the Utah State Capitol in Salt Lake City on June 5. Martin Sepulveda, a former commander in the United States Navy Reserve who lives in Arizona, said of Mr. Trump, “I can’t support the man.” But he added: “Am I a Biden guy? No. I don’t know what I will do. I have been a registered Republican for years.”

But the recent condemnations of Mr. Trump from high-level military veterans like Jim Mattis, the former defense secretary and a retired four-star Marine Corps general, have in some cases fortified the shifting views among military members. “The Mattis statement has changed people in some amazing ways,” said Chelsea Mark, a Marine veteran in Florida who works for a veteran service organization. “I went on a veteran hike recently, and I saw someone wearing a Donald Trump T-shirt, and that same person this week was posting anti-police-brutality things on her Instagram.”

On June 5, the same day the Marines issued a ban on displays of the Confederate battle flag at its installations, a retired Marine in dress uniform stood solo in front of the Utah State Capitol in support of the Black Lives Matter movement, with black duct tape across his mouth that read, “I can’t breathe.”

Mr. Trump’s moves to use the military against American protesters and looters came after several months of other highly unorthodox moves by his administration involving the military, including the clearing of three members of the armed services accused of war crimes; the firing of Capt. Brett E. Crozier after he raised alarms about the coronavirus on the aircraft carrier he commanded; the calling back of West Point students during a pandemic so the president could address them for a graduation, which he is set to do on Saturday; and the diversion of funds from military projects to pay for a border wall, a move that followed the deployment of troops to the border just before the 2018 midterm elections.

“This is the culmination of all those metronomic choices that have intruded into the military chain of command and culture,” said Kori N. Schake, the director of foreign and defense policy studies at the American Enterprise Institute, who served as a foreign policy adviser on Mr. McCain’s 2008 presidential campaign. “I do think it is likely to chip away among veterans, just as I believe it will chip away at support with Republicans more broadly.”

Mr. Trump’s ordering of the killing of a top Iranian general, which briefly appeared to bring the United States to the edge of war with Iran early this year, was a disappointment to the many veterans and service members who had supported him in part for his promise to end American involvement in overseas conflicts.

“The news of wanting to deploy the military domestically has caused a huge sense of outrage among most families I know,” said Sarah Streyder, the director of the Secure Families Initiative, which advocates diplomacy-first foreign policy and works on behalf of military families. “A lot of military families live on Facebook. Social media is very important for this transient community.”

a group of people holding a sign posing for the camera: Kate Marsh Lord and her children have marched and joined peaceful demonstrations in their neighborhood in Northern Virginia. © Provided by The New York Times Kate Marsh Lord and her children have marched and joined peaceful demonstrations in their neighborhood in Northern Virginia. Numerous military spouses concurred. “From what I see from my friends communicating online, spouses have grown much more vocal in opposition to policies,” said Kate Marsh Lord, a Democrat who is married to a member of the Air Force and lives in Virginia but votes in Ohio. “I have seen more spouses speak out on issues of race and lack of leadership than in my entire 15 years as a military spouse.”

Roughly 40 percent of active-duty service people and reserves are people of color, underlining how the current moment has affected military families.

“People took offense that they were using the military to calm peaceful protests by people of color who were out on the streets,” said Jerry Green, who served in the Army until 1998 and now lives in Tampa. “When I saw that whole thing unfold, for me, personally, it was awful. I was really distraught.” Mr. Green, who is black, will not be supporting Mr. Trump, whom he once found interesting, he said.

In North Carolina, Cal Cunningham, a Democrat and a lieutenant colonel in the United States Army Reserve who is challenging Senator Thom Tillis, a Republican, is working to capitalize on the military and veteran vote in his state, where Mr. Trump recently diverted millions of dollars for military installments to pay for a wall at the Mexican border after Congress blocked its funding.

“Cal’s profile as a military veteran is quite powerful in a state with so many veterans and military members,” said Rachel Petri, a spokeswoman for Mr. Cunningham. “Not only in communicating with them, but also with independent and swing voters who see the military and veterans as part of the state’s DNA.”

Other Democratic groups around the nation are also seeking leverage with the military vote. “We believe that Trump’s support within the military, with military families and with veterans, is soft and receding,” said Jon Soltz, a founder of VoteVets, which has been increasingly successful in electing Democratic veterans. “Our plan for the fall is simple: We’re putting together the most comprehensive data-driven veteran and military family get-out-the-vote operation the Democratic Party has ever seen, and we will deploy it to ensure Donald Trump is a one-term president.”

Giovanni Russonello contributed reporting.
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:42 am

I'm curious where the fundamental difference in perspective lies when two people evaluate Trump. How can two supposedly rational human beings with similar cultural backgrounds have such a amazing wide difference of opinion regarding the presidency of Trump? That to me is so strange. Im not comparing him to Hitler , but there seem to be similarities in the way he had extremely fervent supporters as well as people who saw him as the Antichrist. How can one individual be seen in such different lights?
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:45 am

Honestly, this discussion provides further evidence to me that humans are incapable of living in a diverse society. We are still too tribal and group oriented and incapable of objective analysis to get along effectively in diverse groups. Maybe there are some beneficial balancing effects that come from diversity that I'm overlooking however...but it sure comes at the expense of a very contentious atmosphere
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:48 am

For example, it is completely obvious that Trump displays nascent fascist tendencies. I can not for the life of me understand how this is not completely obvious to anyone that is paying attention. I guess we could argue the benefits and drawbacks of fascism, but to literally say they can't see the stripes on the zebra to me is mind boggling.
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:07 am

Simonjester wrote:
doodle wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:42 am
I'm curious where the fundamental difference in perspective lies when two people evaluate Trump. How can two supposedly rational human beings with similar cultural backgrounds have such a amazing wide difference of opinion regarding the presidency of Trump? That to me is so strange. Im not comparing him to Hitler , but there seem to be similarities in the way he had extremely fervent supporters as well as people who saw him as the Antichrist. How can one individual be seen in such different lights?
...propaganda...
to much media and no critical thinking

the left eats up propaganda and thinks he is "like Hitler" "fascist"
the right eats up pandering and believes republican politicians when they claim to have rational values.

trump breaks the mold an follows through on promises, it generates enthusiasm among a lot of republicans and independents who fundamentally understand that politics = lies and he is doing something different..
Simon,

How do you marry what you just wrote to the fact that Trump lies more than any other politician? Unless of course you believe there is no objective truth anymore...
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Cortopassi » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:08 am

Hypocrisy everywhere.

"Trump campaign asks supporters to sign coronavirus waiver ahead of rally"
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:08 am

Also, do you disagree that he displays fascist tendencies?
Simonjester wrote: ...propaganda..
trump exaggerates, and shoots his mouth off, and oversimplifies to the point of making statements that are impossible to pin down his meaning (and easily twisted) -- lies more than any other politician ?? have you ever heard Nancy or Hilary or 97% of our elected officials speak?

i see no fascist tenancies, but then i cut the cord on mainstream media years ago, so i only subject my self to the nonsense they spout on rare occasions for amusement..
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:56 am

Cortopassi wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:08 am
Hypocrisy everywhere.

I'm also not sure where the hypocracy is here. But what's scary is the new precedent being set (not by this one event, but in general). It has never, ever been considered the default that you are guaranteed to not contract an infectious disease at an event. There has never before been a right to not get sick. If all this brouhaha establishes such a right, with liability falling on organizers of anything and everything, then the consequences will be devastating and outrageous.
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Cortopassi » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:12 pm

Libertarian666 wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:12 am
Cortopassi wrote:
Hypocrisy everywhere.

Sorry, but what is the hypocrisy you are referring to?
Going from basically the virus is going to disappear, to never wearing a mask, but now requiring rally attendees to sign a waiver, to pulling West Point cadets back from home and quarantining for two weeks and wearing masks, so he can have a TV visual, And who for sure won’t be wearing a mask.

If it’s not hypocrisy, it is do as I say not as as I do. Or at least do as my experts say, but I don’t really listen to them. But I don’t want to get sued, so here sign this. If you die, not my fault.
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Cortopassi » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:14 pm

Xan wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:56 am
Cortopassi wrote:
Hypocrisy everywhere.

I'm also not sure where the hypocracy is here. But what's scary is the new precedent being set (not by this one event, but in general). It has never, ever been considered the default that you are guaranteed to not contract an infectious disease at an event. There has never before been a right to not get sick. If all this brouhaha establishes such a right, with liability falling on organizers of anything and everything, then the consequences will be devastating and outrageous.
Totally agree. If you are going to the rally, in this environment, you personally should be accountable if you get the virus, and not be allowed to sue anyone regardless. There should be no piece of paper even needed.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:40 pm

Cortopassi wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:12 pm
Libertarian666 wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:12 am
Cortopassi wrote:
Hypocrisy everywhere.

Sorry, but what is the hypocrisy you are referring to?
Going from basically the virus is going to disappear, to never wearing a mask, but now requiring rally attendees to sign a waiver, to pulling West Point cadets back from home and quarantining for two weeks and wearing masks, so he can have a TV visual, And who for sure won’t be wearing a mask.

If it’s not hypocrisy, it is do as I say not as as I do. Or at least do as my experts say, but I don’t really listen to them. But I don’t want to get sued, so here sign this. If you die, not my fault.

Did any of you watch the West Point Ceremony today? I watched / listened to most of it. I was impressed that Trump seemingly stood for what seemed like an hour and one-half straight as each cadet got his or her name read as they approached the stage. They were maintaining their six foot distances from one another but then I saw some of them hugging one another after the hats were thrown in the air.

Trump's speech was not bad, grading by his standards.

Vinny
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:23 pm

I don't think Trump is mentally deficient ...I think he has personality defects that make him an ineffective leader....volatile, capricious, self absorbed, narcissistic, thin skinned, a penchant for blame instead of taking responsibility, and a seeming lack of empathy. He is also a divisive and angry person which doesn't set a good tone for the country.
boglerdude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by boglerdude » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:07 am

But hes a libertarian who's going to restore sound money
shekels
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by shekels » Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:05 am

boglerdude wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:07 am
But hes a libertarian who's going to restore sound money
Sound Money, ::)
Look where sound money got J.F.K.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
jhogue
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by jhogue » Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:32 am

I like what Trump does better than I like what he says.

As for Biden, I can't stand what he says or what he does.
“Groucho Marx wrote:
A stock trader asked him, "Groucho, where do you put all your money?" Groucho was said to have replied, "In Treasury bonds", and the trader said, "You can't make much money on those." Groucho said, "You can if you have enough of them!"
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:44 am

Libertarian666 wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:40 am
jhogue wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:32 am
I like what Trump does better than I like what he says.

As for Biden, I can't stand what he says or what he does.
What a politician does is much more important than what he says.
This is partly because they say a lot of things that they don't do.
Trump is considerably less guilty in this regard than typical politicians; he has actually tried to keep quite a few of his promises.
It's not what he does, it's how he does it. As I said, I agree with a lot of his broad policy, but his style of implementation is so divisive and destructive that it is a net negative. Trump is undermining our ability to have calm rational debate and it is whipping both sides of political spectrum in hysteria. That is much more dangerous to the health of our nation than any particular issue you might agree with. He is cancerous to dialogue...and we need sane factually based rational dialogue if we hope to solve our issues as a nation.
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:09 am

To start, his bullying...calling people losers, pencilnecks, mocking them, drawing attention to their height or weight..making false accusations against people or statements about how they should be locked up without any regard for die process... go back and rewatch the Republican primaries from 2016. Basically, he behaves like a guest on Jerry Springer show.
Libertarian666
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Libertarian666 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:07 pm

doodle wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:09 am
To start, his bullying...calling people losers, pencilnecks, mocking them, drawing attention to their height or weight..making false accusations against people or statements about how they should be locked up without any regard for die process... go back and rewatch the Republican primaries from 2016. Basically, he behaves like a guest on Jerry Springer show.
He wasn't President in 2016. Got anything from his actual Presidency?
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Cortopassi » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:19 pm

Libertarian666 wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:07 pm
doodle wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:09 am
He wasn't President in 2016. Got anything from his actual Presidency?
You're kidding, right, tech?

One of a million sites cataloging Trump’s mocking, bullying, belittling tweets.

https://www.indy100.com/article/trump-t ... an-9211061

I know you’ll say those people attacked first. Well, how about dead John McCain? Still goes after him!

How about the very fine people on both sides in Charlottesville?

I do not like the man. And you give him a pass on basically everything. That’s fine, we can disagree.

I still stand by my opinion that making rally attendees sign a waiver is hypocritical. It is sad that wearing a mask has become political. One effing statement from him, along the lines of his taking hydroxycloroquine, What Do You Have To Lose,,,by wearing a mask? Won’t do it. Why the eff not?

Will be interesting to see the percent of rally goers wearing a mask. I bet it becomes even more political, and you will see virtually none wearing. Just stupid, even if it helps a little bit.
Ad Orientem
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Ad Orientem » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:50 pm

John Bolton: Donald Trump asked Theresa May if Britain had nuclear weapons, said invading Venezuela would be 'cool' and it was 'really part of the U.S.,' and thought Finland was in Russia

Source...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ussia.html