Reasons why I will not be getting injected for the Wuhan

Other discussions not related to the Permanent Portfolio

Moderator: Global Moderator

Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Reasons why I will not be getting injected for the Wuhan

Post by Cortopassi » Tue May 04, 2021 3:02 pm

He enjoyed the spotlight for sure. I would guess most politicians do, or you wouldn't be in politics.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Tue May 04, 2021 6:46 pm

"Just like Madigan.

Cortopassi wrote: ↑I don't think so. Every day we spend further in these levels of restrictions is less revenue to the state.

Seriously, this is the part that baffles me. Even stupid, selfish politicians should be able to grasp this one."

I suspect what motivates an obese billionaire is different than what motivates your typical grifting politician.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Tue May 04, 2021 8:45 pm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2 ... -concerns/

Many police officers spurn coronavirus vaccines as departments hold off on mandates

Low immunization levels suggest hesitancy is pervasive, posing risks to public safety
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats."
I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by I Shrugged » Tue May 04, 2021 9:19 pm

vnatale wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 8:45 pm
https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2 ... -concerns/

Many police officers spurn coronavirus vaccines as departments hold off on mandates

Low immunization levels suggest hesitancy is pervasive, posing risks to public safety
We have a hospital nurse friend who doesn't want the vax, and thinks that with the tight labor market in healthcare, they wouldn't dare fire him. It's already happened elsewhere though.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Tue May 04, 2021 10:22 pm

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (23.48 KiB) Viewed 395 times
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats."
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Tue May 04, 2021 10:33 pm

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... ow-organic

Refusing the Covid Vaccine Is Legal But Could Still Cost You Your Job
By Sarah Kopit

May 3, 2021, 7:30 AM EDT

Social media rife with talk that the boss can’t make it a rule

Experts say it’s just an employment condition, but jury is out
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Wed May 05, 2021 6:03 am

SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Wed May 05, 2021 6:24 am

Getting stuck at this point seems more looney than it did at the start. My condolences to those who feel compelled. Hopefully the long term consequences are negligible for what's happened so far. We seem to be entering a new phase where the government will be conducting endless experiments on half the population. The only question is when will they use force to compel the other half.

It's almost unbelievable where we are now vs a year ago.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Wed May 05, 2021 6:42 am

"The only question is when will they use force to compel the other half."

Agreed. Over playing their hand is not high on their list of concerns.
sophie
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by sophie » Wed May 05, 2021 5:49 pm

jalanlong wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 1:09 pm
And what if this summer is a lull before another fall/winter "case" spike? I have already seen several articles in the last week or so starting to warn people about the coming resurgence this fall. Even if you believe things will open up a bit in the summer, what makes you think politicians and citizenry will not be scared back into their homes next fall and winter with the latest variants etc?
That's exactly what I think will happen. Every fall and winter for the foreseeable future. COVID will eventually become one of the many winter respiratory viruses, albeit the only one with a supersensitive test.

The only question is for how many years there will be winter lockdowns imposed during respiratory illness season. I am just about 100% sure it will happen next winter, and probably the winter after that.
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Cortopassi » Wed May 05, 2021 8:18 pm

Can't happen, if it is at/near the same infection level. I will bet money.

If some variant comes out that is resistant to the vaccine and has a 10x mortality rate, maybe.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Wed May 05, 2021 8:45 pm

Cortopassi wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 8:18 pm

Can't happen, if it is at/near the same infection level. I will bet money.

If some variant comes out that is resistant to the vaccine and has a 10x mortality rate, maybe.

I am totally with you!
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Wed May 05, 2021 9:16 pm

The error you are making is that you are assuming that the people in charge are, like yourself, good natured, well intentioned people who only want what is best for a free society. IMO
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Wed May 05, 2021 9:22 pm

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/05/scie ... &smtyp=cur

A Moderna vaccine booster will be effective against some variants, a trial indicates.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Wed May 05, 2021 9:59 pm

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/on ... the-world/

We need a statesman like this Italian.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Wed May 05, 2021 10:18 pm

Vaccinated Residents Only At Chicago Concert Series

Chicago officials announced the Protect Chicago Music Series on Wednesday morning. Attendees have to show their vaccination card to get in.

https://patch.com/illinois/chicago/vacc ... aign=share
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Thu May 06, 2021 7:28 am

One critical piece of information in this article is that it compares deaths from the Wuhan injection to that of flu vaccines and other experimental treatments.

No surprise that for the Wuhan injection, the rate is orders of magnitude greater.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-05-06- ... eaths.html
jalanlong
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by jalanlong » Thu May 06, 2021 12:07 pm

sophie wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 5:49 pm
jalanlong wrote:
And what if this summer is a lull before another fall/winter "case" spike? I have already seen several articles in the last week or so starting to warn people about the coming resurgence this fall. Even if you believe things will open up a bit in the summer, what makes you think politicians and citizenry will not be scared back into their homes next fall and winter with the latest variants etc?
That's exactly what I think will happen. Every fall and winter for the foreseeable future. COVID will eventually become one of the many winter respiratory viruses, albeit the only one with a supersensitive test.

The only question is for how many years there will be winter lockdowns imposed during respiratory illness season. I am just about 100% sure it will happen next winter, and probably the winter after that.
I saw an article yesterday that said the Disney parks were going to stop taking the temperature of visitors. That is about the only way I see out of this is that we slowly stop assuming sick until proven healthy. If we can stop taking temps and doing constant tests then case numbers will drop and we wont get constant headlines that so-and-so tested positive. Somehow we have to get the correlation out of the average person's mind that positive test = hospital and maybe death.
sophie
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by sophie » Thu May 06, 2021 12:24 pm

jalanlong wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 12:07 pm
sophie wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 5:49 pm
jalanlong wrote:

I saw an article yesterday that said the Disney parks were going to stop taking the temperature of visitors. That is about the only way I see out of this is that we slowly stop assuming sick until proven healthy. If we can stop taking temps and doing constant tests then case numbers will drop and we wont get constant headlines that so-and-so tested positive. Somehow we have to get the correlation out of the average person's mind that positive test = hospital and maybe death.
Back in December and January, there were 3-6 hour lines outside of COVID testing centers, and the city even put out a website reporting on lines at different locations.

Now, those lines are gone. Also, there's a mobile COVID testing van parked in my neighborhood, advertising free tests for anyone who wants. Nobody wants. I haven't seen a single person at that van apart from the staff.

I bet that's the primary reason why cases are going down, and it's probably the best way to end the drama. Of course, CNN is still keeping up the pretense that the pandemic is still raging out of control in the US.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Thu May 06, 2021 8:51 pm

The cure for covid was always to stop testing and not impose any restrictions on human interaction.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Thu May 06, 2021 10:21 pm

"never let a crisis go to waste"
glennds
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by glennds » Thu May 06, 2021 11:10 pm

SomeDude wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 8:51 pm
The cure for covid was always to stop testing and not impose any restrictions on human interaction.
If that's the case, do you feel that what's going on in India right now is a by-product of too much testing?

What about Turkey, Malaysia, Argentina? Same thing? Too much testing?
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Fri May 07, 2021 5:49 am

glennds wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 11:10 pm
SomeDude wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 8:51 pm
If that's the case, do you feel that what's going on in India right now is a by-product of too much testing?

What about Turkey, Malaysia, Argentina? Same thing? Too much testing?
I'd bet it's the mass vaccinations causing the problems, but like you and 99.9% of people, i don't know what's going on there besides what's on the news. If you think you can trust CNN then good luck to you. I do work with a few dozen indians and exactly zero of them are sick. They are only allowed to go to the grocery store.

I'll rephrase. The cure for covid in the US was always to not test and not restrict human behavior.
glennds
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by glennds » Fri May 07, 2021 7:47 am

SomeDude wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 5:49 am
[
I'd bet it's the mass vaccinations causing the problems, but like you and 99.9% of people, i don't know what's going on there besides what's on the news.
Well I happen to know real people in India, including several of my wife's family members who are really really sick. Real people that we know, that live there. And it just so happens that I lived in India, before there was a CNN.

If you're to the point where your delusional addiction to your politics causes you to deny the tragedy being suffered by other human beings, resisting even the slightest bit of compassion, then you my friend are the one who is sick.
And don't worry, there's no vaccine in existence for your virus so you don't have to refuse it on conspiracy grounds.
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Fri May 07, 2021 9:04 am

From the "Natural News" site that murphy linked to:
I reveal how globalists have embarked on a genocidal, planet-wide extermination effort to wipe out the human race, end all nations and kill literally billions of people. The covid vaccine is the key element in this genocidal plan against humanity.
If the vaccine is intended to kill billions of people, it certainly isn't going very well...