Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Reasons why I will not be getting injected for the Wuhan

Post by Mountaineer » Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:35 am

vnatale wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:51 pm
My second shot report....

<snip>

When I got home I engaged in about six hours of moving heavy dirt (using a rake) in my garden in preparing the soil. Did not feel any effects from the shot. It was only, about an hour ago, when I was in the kitchen and lifted up my left are did I feel something in the area where I'd got the shot. But feel nothing there as I type this.

Felt really nothing adverse from the first shot and hope this experience continues through tomorrow and the next day.

<snip>
According to several reports via my daughter (nurse) most of the second injection issues arise after about 15 hours from receiving the injection for those who experience a significant reaction, and usually only lasts a day or two.

Hope you are not in that pool.

DNA has its own language (code), and language requires intelligence. There is no known mechanism by which matter can give birth to information, let alone language. It is unreasonable to believe the world could have happened by chance.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:37 am

whatchamacallit wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:04 am
Convincing reason from dr
https://youtu.be/nBAHRgtuI4I
First, "do no harm".

Such a quaint, little slogan. It has been nearly discontinued.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:53 am

Please review this if you may have had covid previously.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/co ... y-for-some
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:31 am

Mountaineer wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:35 am

vnatale wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:51 pm

My second shot report....

<snip>

When I got home I engaged in about six hours of moving heavy dirt (using a rake) in my garden in preparing the soil. Did not feel any effects from the shot. It was only, about an hour ago, when I was in the kitchen and lifted up my left are did I feel something in the area where I'd got the shot. But feel nothing there as I type this.

Felt really nothing adverse from the first shot and hope this experience continues through tomorrow and the next day.

<snip>

According to several reports via my daughter (nurse) most of the second injection issues arise after about 15 hours from receiving the injection for those who experience a significant reaction, and usually only lasts a day or two.

Hope you are not in that pool.

Thanks. It has now been almost 23 hours. The only thing I still have to report is I can feel pain in the area of the shot only when I lift up my left arm, which made choosing that arm to get it a good choice.
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:05 pm

vnatale wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:31 am
Thanks. It has now been almost 23 hours. The only thing I still have to report is I can feel pain in the area of the shot only when I lift up my left arm, which made choosing that arm to get it a good choice.
I also got it in the left arm and had pain when I lifted it up.

But I had that before I got the shot so it's only a matter of degree and hard to measure.

Would have been no different in the right arm.

Growing old is a bitch.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:11 pm

pp4me wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:05 pm

vnatale wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:31 am

I also got it in the left arm and had pain when I lifted it up.

But I had that before I got the shot so it's only a matter of degree and hard to measure.

Would have been no different in the right arm.

Growing old is a bitch.

Just finished another 7 hours of "hard labor" in the garden area...more moving that dirt here and there.

Again my only pain issue is when I lift up my left arm, which I never did in any of the garden work I was doing. The true test will be Monday if it is still there and how it affects any of my barbell exercises.
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
barrett
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by barrett » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:29 am

vnatale wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:11 pm
Just finished another 7 hours of "hard labor" in the garden area...more moving that dirt here and there.

Again my only pain issue is when I lift up my left arm, which I never did in any of the garden work I was doing. The true test will be Monday if it is still there and how it affects any of my barbell exercises.
Vinny,

As much exercise as you are getting moving earth in your garden, I would think the least of your soreness issues would be that little spot in your arm. I mean when I work hard and mix up my routine at the gym, I ALWAYS have muscle soreness somewhere.

BTW, my little arm soreness from the second Pfizer shot was pretty much gone in about 24 hours. Hardly an inconvenience when measured against the potential benefits of the vaccine. Looks like about 4.6 million shots were administered just yesterday. Might have to start a new thread along the lines of, "Why I got the damn shot and got on with my life".
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:38 pm

barrett wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:29 am

vnatale wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:11 pm

Vinny,

As much exercise as you are getting moving earth in your garden, I would think the least of your soreness issues would be that little spot in your arm. I mean when I work hard and mix up my routine at the gym, I ALWAYS have muscle soreness somewhere.

BTW, my little arm soreness from the second Pfizer shot was pretty much gone in about 24 hours. Hardly an inconvenience when measured against the potential benefits of the vaccine. Looks like about 4.6 million shots were administered just yesterday. Might have to start a new thread along the lines of, "Why I got the damn shot and got on with my life".

There was pain and soreness in a lot of parts of my body as I was doing that work....but that pain in my left arm was definitely a result of the shot. I've done similar work many other times and never had any similar pain in that area -- exactly where I got the shot.

Now 2 1/2 days after the shot...there is no pain in that area when I raise my left arm.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:39 pm

This seems related to the discussion and, therefore, belongs here...

Vinny

Opinion: The deadly covid-19 pandemic is obscuring another — obesity

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... r-obesity/

As America emerges from the covid-19 pandemic, we need to focus urgent attention on another disease that kills hundreds of thousands every year: obesity.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 42 percent of Americans have obesity. Nearly 1 in 10 have severe obesity, up from 1 in 20 two decades ago. Obesity is a risk factor for other chronic diseases, including diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease and several cancers. By itself, it’s the second-leading cause of preventable death, after tobacco, responsible for an estimated 300,000 deaths per year.
flyingpylon
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by flyingpylon » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:24 am

This was an interesting story about the J&J vaccine, just passing it along...

The Story of One Dose
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:34 am

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/fa ... e-vaccine/

Does one of the chief cheerleaders not believe in his own medicine?
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:41 am

Dear Vaccine,

We hope you are safe and effective

While you are still in trial stage it is far too early to know

We would hate to see health sacrificed to line crony pockets with dough

With you we are promised freedom

You, developed at warp speed

But free we are until it is taken by those with psychotic greed.

They said there are no other therapies

Allowing your emergency use

But they knew about HCQ and Ivermectin yet withheld the truth

So here we are, some still in fear and distanced

Even those who have taken your jab

No end in sight, only variants, and the promise of another stab

Anti-social was to be vanquished

By this new mRNA technology

If after you maskerading in the New Abnormal is still required, you are simply folly.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/lr ... ax-poetic/
Kriegsspiel
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kriegsspiel » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:38 pm

I respect the attempt but that's the worst elder rap I've ever seen. DMX left us too soon.

You there, Ephialtes. May you live forever.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:25 am

Dr. Anthony Fauci, one of the country’s top infectious disease experts, doesn’t want you to think the COVID-19 vaccine from Johnson & Johnson is less effective than others.

Fauci said in a new interview with the “Today” show that the news that Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine is safe is “nothing but good news.”

“When you have a company like Johnson & Johnson that has a very good track record with pharmaceuticals, to have them be in the mix with the other two is nothing but good news.”
Fauci was asked about concerns over the J&J vaccine, which is 72% effective compared to Moderna’s vaccine, which is 95% effective.

Fauci said: “People should get vaccinated. ... Where a vaccine becomes available, take it.”
“This is a race between the virus and getting vaccines into people. The longer someone waits to get vaccinated, the better chance the virus has to get a variant or a mutation. So the sooner we get vaccine into the arms of individuals, whatever that vaccine is, once it gets approved by the FDA, if it’s available to you, get it.”

https://www.deseret.com/u-s-world/2021/ ... safe-fauci

2/25/2021
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:11 am

murphy_p_t wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:25 am
Dr. Anthony Fauci, one of the country’s top infectious disease experts, doesn’t want you to think the COVID-19 vaccine from Johnson & Johnson is less effective than others.

Fauci said in a new interview with the “Today” show that the news that Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine is safe is “nothing but good news.”

“When you have a company like Johnson & Johnson that has a very good track record with pharmaceuticals, to have them be in the mix with the other two is nothing but good news.”
Fauci was asked about concerns over the J&J vaccine, which is 72% effective compared to Moderna’s vaccine, which is 95% effective.

Fauci said: “People should get vaccinated. ... Where a vaccine becomes available, take it.”
“This is a race between the virus and getting vaccines into people. The longer someone waits to get vaccinated, the better chance the virus has to get a variant or a mutation. So the sooner we get vaccine into the arms of individuals, whatever that vaccine is, once it gets approved by the FDA, if it’s available to you, get it.”

https://www.deseret.com/u-s-world/2021/ ... safe-fauci

2/25/2021
6 people out of 7,000,000 have had what was potentially a vaccine-related blood clot issue. 5 recovered, 1 died. Out of 7,000,000.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:46 am

Please let FDA, CDC, lil' fauci et al. know
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:50 am

I agree that the reported death rate is minuscule, for what you relay... Which is why you may wish to let the authorities know about your view of their irrational caution.
I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by I Shrugged » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:31 pm

It almost feels like the one week stoppage for study is vaccine theater.
And the post-study press release is already written.

They have every incentive to poo-poo any problems.
right?
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:32 pm

Or Johnson & Johnson didn't want to pay the lil' fauci extortion demand, so he's showing them who's boss.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:10 pm

I have originalist tendencies
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:03 pm

Are mRNA Covid Vaccines Risky? Here’s What the Experts Say

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... r-business

This section explains why I had zero reaction while younger, far more healthy professional athletes did...

Vinny

3. What do we know about their safety?
Both vaccines can induce strong reactions, especially after the second shot, including headaches, muscle and joint pain, and fever. For example, in the Moderna trial, after the second dose of the shot, most people under 65 experienced fatigue and muscle pain; about half had chills, and 1 in 6 people got a fever. With both vaccines, these side effects are less common in older adults.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:13 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/denm ... lood-clots

Would somebody tell the Danes that lil frauduci said it's safe and effective*

*Never mind that he has patents on the technology
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:05 am

Epic rant from the Koran burner.

Will it have any effect on those cowering in fear of the CCP virus?.

https://www.barnhardt.biz/2021/04/15/th ... rspective/
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:33 pm

Would be more credible if the study was not produced by the same institution responsible for the injection.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:25 pm

For those who agree with this topic then don't go here...

Vinny

Western Alaska village puts up vaccine requirement to enter store

https://www.alaskapublic.org/2021/04/15 ... ter-store/